PDA

View Full Version : Antiquarian achievement....

sum1_superior
02-27-2012, 02:56 AM
The achievement guide states that its only 25% of museum exhibits that I personally destroy that count and not what the enemies destroy.
Ive replayed this level 5 times now and may have hit 1 piece of glass or so and thats it. Maybe 2-3% id say as an estimate! The room with the giant pillar in the middle was completely intact apart from the pillar itself toppled over.
It STILL wont pop!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sick of achievements being glitched and if this yet another one... its going back tomorrow!!!
Anyone shed any light on this??

MeonOner
03-14-2012, 07:51 AM
The achievement guide states that its only 25% of museum exhibits that I personally destroy that count and not what the enemies destroy.
Ive replayed this level 5 times now and may have hit 1 piece of glass or so and thats it. Maybe 2-3% id say as an estimate! The room with the giant pillar in the middle was completely intact apart from the pillar itself toppled over.
It STILL wont pop!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sick of achievements being glitched and if this yet another one... its going back tomorrow!!!
Anyone shed any light on this??

Its not glitched, Im telling you. You are probably just destroying more than what you are saying. Try doing it on easy since the demons will be weaker, and use up and down slices with the sowrd. If it helps when you go into a new area let the demons destroy everything. So run around and make the demons chase you around. You need just patience & need to look at your surroundings. You will get dude.

NShepherd N7
07-27-2012, 04:57 AM
I'm on my 4th try. I still can't get it. The idea that the enemy can destroy the environment but it won't count is bs, as I ran around without firing or swinging my sword until the enemy destroyed almost everything. Then I stood in the middle of the room and wiped everyone out. I barely hit any object. This achievement is stupid.