PDA

View Full Version : Deleting B2K

Mark3983
02-27-2012, 11:00 PM
i have finished up all B2K related achievements and i'm thinking about deleting it. Ever since i downloaded it ive noticed my stats, ribbons and loading screens have been messing up. Also everytime i turn the game on it always shows the Welcome to Karkand screen has been downloaded. Also my uniforms and loadout gear never saves and have to do them over and over. so if i delete this DLC how ill it effect my game stats and guns wise? Thanks.

Rapturous Rich
02-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Can you delete it? What about the massive patch/title update that came with it? Surely you won't be able to play without it?

bapae
03-01-2012, 05:15 AM
You do know that there is a multiplayer patch within it so im guessing you wont be able to play online without it since you need it even if you don't own the DLC.

razRDJ
07-01-2012, 09:36 AM
What i did is putting al my DLC Maps on a USB stick of 16 GB and when i hate to play DLC maps i just remove the USB.

ll Dem3nted ll
07-05-2012, 03:59 AM
DO NOT delete that update it is much more than just the map pack.

n33njah
08-16-2012, 03:50 AM
I had a similar issue with load outs not saving and I found that its a partial corruption in your profile save data. Managed to delete this file ( only lost my sp progress woo so worried) and it will create a new one do it and problem solved. You won't lose stats or unlocks online as they are saved server side