PDA

View Full Version : What is Acid Solution for?

DragonusDarque
02-28-2012, 08:18 AM
I have a bottle of this in my inventory and accidentally "used" it once, but it is still there. All it says in the description is "Could be used to remove rust..."
It can be added to junk and sold, but I am afraid to in case it is something useful.
I have had it for quite some time, though. I am not over 80 hours in, level 33, and still have not found out what this does. Does anyone know?

SpinelesS
02-28-2012, 08:49 AM
I have the acid solution as well.

I have heard that there is a rusty sword you can use it to remove the rust from.
I have also heard it can be used on a certain ring in a quest to sell it for more.

I have it sitting in my storage chest.

Mr Moozipan
02-28-2012, 09:36 AM
I got this when doing a quest for a guy who wanted me to sell stuff for him. I never used it and i think that after this quest you dont really need it anymore so i sold mine cause i needed the space.

DragonusDarque
02-28-2012, 06:35 PM
I have the acid solution as well.I haven't come

I have heard that there is a rusty sword you can use it to remove the rust from.
I have also heard it can be used on a certain ring in a quest to sell it for more.

I have it sitting in my storage chest.

I haven't come across either of those, and I did the quest to sell the stuff for the guy, but still got more than I needed. I'll just put it in storage and keep an eye out.

Mr Moozipan
02-28-2012, 09:00 PM
In the quest ur talking about u have to sell a ring or a sword (cant remember srry) and the acid solution can be used to bring up the value of the ring or sword but isnt necessary.

Ps sry if a spell necessary wrong im from the netherlands.

DragonusDarque
02-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Not sure if I did that quest already. I did one where a guy asks you to sell his belongings for him, but don't remember a sword. There were daggers, but no sword.

Wildmn34
02-29-2012, 04:20 AM
I got this when doing a quest for a guy who wanted me to sell stuff for him. I never used it and i think that after this quest you dont really need it anymore so i sold mine cause i needed the space.

Wow, so never even thought of that. Damn it.

That's most likely what it's for. Good call.