PDA

View Full Version : Ive completed story on Predator difficulty and no achievement!

CeeJay321
08-19-2007, 03:41 PM
I finally managed to complete the first story on predator difficulty, but i didnt get the hunter achievement as well (i already had rookie achievements), along with complete both storys on all difficulties, so on and so fourth. I did use cheats for the Predator difficulty on the first story, but no where else. Can anyone tell me why i didnt get the other achievements? Cheers

o7-Jordan-o8
08-19-2007, 04:50 PM
OMG U SERIOUS im doing this right now and if i dnt get the predator achievements i will be soo pissed and im only using the health cheat and ive also found out that using the cheats does not withhold the the achievements so i should get it but if this happens !!! THERES GONNAE BE SUM SERIOUS TV SMASHING :)

CeeJay321
08-20-2007, 07:16 AM
LOL XD....the achievements work, but when I completed it on Predator difficulty, it didnt unlock the other difficulty achievements. I used the health and infinate evo boost cheats. Cant see why it didnt unlock, and yes, I was pissed when this happened lol.

o7-Jordan-o8
08-20-2007, 03:24 PM
ooh......... i thought u meant u didnt recieve the achievements when using cheats on predator mode i knew that u had to do each campaign because if u could get predator hunter and novice achievements all at the same time i would have done it long ago :) U need to do all the campaigns to get the achievements !!!:eek:

Creech
08-20-2007, 04:47 PM
The achievements do not cascade down. As such, you have to play each story three times, once on each difficulty level, to get all the achievements.

CeeJay321
08-31-2007, 07:37 AM
Oh rite, well i played the hardest straight away on expansion story and it gave me all the achievements - wierd

Uluse
09-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Well that wasn't the case with me. I just finished the evolution story on predator difficulty and it only gave me 1 achievement :(