PDA

View Full Version : Research Camera

Bax x360a
08-19-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm at the part of the game where you pick it up, ive put it away to shoot something and cant figure out how you get it back out? tried everything :confused: thanks in advance

sln333
08-19-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't have the game yet, but from playing the demo my guess is by pressing the back button and finding it in those menus or by pressing rb and maybe it shows up as a weapon? I don't know but if I get the game soon I will help.

Bax x360a
08-19-2007, 04:15 PM
I don't have the game yet, but from playing the demo my guess is by pressing the back button and finding it in those menus or by pressing rb and maybe it shows up as a weapon? I don't know but if I get the game soon I will help.
Cheers buddy, thats a good point actually about pressing RB and it showing up as a weapon i'll try that in a sec. If i figure it out i'll post it back up here :)

DaKing240
08-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Press RB to quickly switch weapons/accessories, and hold RB to see everything.

Bax x360a
08-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Press RB to quickly switch weapons/accessories, and hold RB to see everything.
Thanks for the reply. Is the best way to get all the research achievements just pretty much go round taking pictures of everything and everyone you kill?

MadcatNL
08-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the reply. Is the best way to get all the research achievements just pretty much go round taking pictures of everything and everyone you kill?
Yes. It is bloody easy, just take as many snapshots of Splicers, Big Daddies, etc as you can. Don't stop after one picture, if you do it right, you can take four to five pictures of one subject. Having multiple subjects (i.e. a Big Daddy and a Little Sister) in the picture at once helps, so does making action shots. So it may be wise to make the Big Daddy mad before you make a picture of him. A little dangerous, but you should easily survive if you play on easy.