PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 Bomb Bridge Help!

limprobobo
03-01-2012, 11:31 PM
I can diffuse the first 3 bombs on the bridge but for the life of me I can't even reach the 4th one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

doub 7
03-02-2012, 01:49 AM
After diffusing the 3rd bomb on the left side of the bridge, hop back up and go to your left. Silently takedown the soldier with his back to you.

Then turn around and head toward the 2 soldiers on tue other end of the bridge. Creep up behind the soldier in the middle of the bridge, going very slowly 2 make sure you don't alert him. You have 2 do it without alerting him or the bridge will explode. Now do the same to the soldier on the edge of the bridge.

Now u can drop down & disarm the 4th charge. It took me a few tries to figure it out myself so don't feel bad.

If you have any additional questions post them & I will check back. Hope this helps.

limprobobo
03-02-2012, 07:11 PM
To anyone having trouble with this section listen to what he says. Got it on the 1st try after reading that post. Thanks again.

porschephiliac
03-13-2012, 02:08 AM
After diffusing the 3rd bomb on the left side of the bridge, hop back up and go to your left. Silently takedown the soldier with his back to you.

Then turn around and head toward the 2 soldiers on tue other end of the bridge. Creep up behind the soldier in the middle of the bridge, going very slowly 2 make sure you don't alert him. You have 2 do it without alerting him or the bridge will explode. Now do the same to the soldier on the edge of the bridge.

Now u can drop down & disarm the 4th charge. It took me a few tries to figure it out myself so don't feel bad.

If you have any additional questions post them & I will check back. Hope this helps.
Seriously, thanks! First try once I read this!

StarsRPD
07-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Just throw a grenade between them.

Arsenic 17
08-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Just throw a grenade between them.

Were any of the levels or part more difficult then Level 4? I had some trouble with this and it was very annoying...hopefully the rest of the game is easier...