PDA

View Full Version : Less Painful Way to Beat Championship Series

Psycho0022
03-02-2012, 06:00 AM
Hello my fellow achievements hunters. Playing this game over the last couple of days I have found a way to beat the last couple of races in which you have to place 5th, 3rd and 1st. If you are getting frustrated by the cheap AI and lousy physics, bring in a co op player by pressing start on controller 2 and race as you normally would on controller 1, while letting player 2 sit.

By doing this, you will be able to cut the field of 20 in half and if you mess up you will only be knocked back to 10th place at best which is easier to make up instead of 20 spots. The rubber band AI seems to keep half the pack back against the 2nd player and isn't as overly agressive when using this method.

If you finish the race with the position you wanted to capture, after crossing the finish line, pick up controller 2 and finish to get credit for it. If you fail, simply restart the race and try again. Hope this method helps out and happy hunting.

Ralph The Rogue
03-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Cool tip. Thanks.

anthonyd46
06-29-2012, 08:25 PM
this doesn't work

HookT On Kronic
12-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Hello my fellow achievements hunters. Playing this game over the last couple of days I have found a way to beat the last couple of races in which you have to place 5th, 3rd and 1st. If you are getting frustrated by the cheap AI and lousy physics, bring in a co op player by pressing start on controller 2 and race as you normally would on controller 1, while letting player 2 sit.

By doing this, you will be able to cut the field of 20 in half and if you mess up you will only be knocked back to 10th place at best which is easier to make up instead of 20 spots. The rubber band AI seems to keep half the pack back against the 2nd player and isn't as overly agressive when using this method.

If you finish the race with the position you wanted to capture, after crossing the finish line, pick up controller 2 and finish to get credit for it. If you fail, simply restart the race and try again. Hope this method helps out and happy hunting.i actually think this is a waste of time, no disrespect. just try to complete challenges and hit boost alot and u'll easily win the last few races

Goob X360a
01-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Appreciate the help on here but if this game is as easy as everyone makes it to be it should be a zip. Especially since I been playing the shit out of forZa.