PDA

View Full Version : Wheel vs Controller

SgtTalbert
03-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Hi All,

Started playing NFS: The Run last night, I loved NFS: Hot Pursuit (Xbox360 version) however, finding the cars handle very different in this....

So, for people who have an Xbox wheel - is it easier with the wheel or with a controller?

Cheers,

ChickinOnaChain
03-02-2012, 02:30 PM
I've never wanted or used a wheel with any racing game. I always did "fair to good" with a controller. It'd just seem a little bulky, unless there was a place to mount it.

Swyer87
03-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Controller all the way for me but to be fair i've never experienced the wheel

Killerchronic
03-29-2012, 12:52 AM
Loved playing this through with a wheel. I was always skeptical about them so i picked up a cheap one a yr or so ago and was amazed at how much more fun driving games were, for some it is a bit harder, for others it makes it alot easier.

Sadly half the buttons on my one don't work anymore so i'll be investing in a decent one eventually, just gotta find one as the one i had was able to be used on your lap, but most seem to want a table and i don't have that.

The cars do handle alot differently, as with every NFS game ever. But stick with it and you'll get used to it. As for if its easier, try it and see, all comes down to personal preference.