30G Achievement revealed

Teh Paralyzer

This is found in the newest Issue of OXM

They label the games achievements as Brutal (which sometimes they over react)

"Both Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 feature a 30G Achievement that rewards you for completing the main story without saving your progress more than twice"

This is all I have been able to find.

the game also got delayed..saw it on the sites facebook. March 20th. Maybe thats what they are working on? Full achievement list hasn't even been released and its only a couple weeks away.

The game is done. It has been fully reviewed on a finished copy. We aren't waiting on much now. I'm sure it was pushed back for a little extra polish or maybe they wanted to get away from Mass Effect 3 to boost sales.

Are you serious? I must have beaten both games with 1 save like 5 times each. These achievements are easy...

Wait, I just remembered... don't they both have continues? If so then it won't be so hard. Otherwise I think it could be difficult. I mean, I think I would be able to do it eventually, but I am willing to admit I'm not the best Silent Hill player ever. Now if it was Resident Evil, I'd be shouting "EASSSYYYY!!" lol.

Wait, I just remembered... don't they both have continues? If so then it won't be so hard. Otherwise I think it could be difficult. I mean, I think I would be able to do it eventually, but I am willing to admit I'm not the best Silent Hill player ever. Now if it was Resident Evil, I'd be shouting "EASSSYYYY!!" lol.

Umm, nothing is even threatening in Silent Hill if you actually look for health stuff. The game does count continues are saves though. Also, SH3 can be done in less than 2 hours and SH2 in less than 3. And, I suck hard at RE, I didn't even attempt that achievement in Code Veronica lol

Umm, nothing is even threatening in Silent Hill if you actually look for health stuff. The game does count continues are saves though. Also, SH3 can be done in less than 2 hours and SH2 in less than 3. And, I suck hard at RE, I didn't even attempt that achievement in Code Veronica lol

I guess I just always panic if I think "I.MUST.NOT.DIE" lol. It has been about six or seven years since I last played SH2 and SH3 so I can't really remember the difficulty of it. HEHE, really? I find it interesting how different people find different things hard on games. the Rocket Launcher achievement in Code: Veronica is far from easy, but at the same time, I didn't find it stupidly difficult either. As I mentioned earlier, my problem is that I panic, which affects my judgement. I tell you what is annoying: dying RIGHT at the end!! lol

The game is done. It has been fully reviewed on a finished copy. We aren't waiting on much now. I'm sure it was pushed back for a little extra polish or maybe they wanted to get away from Mass Effect 3 to boost sales.

ahhh yes your right.

The hardest achievement they could put for the game would be to get 10 BIG stars...

I did it on the old game...but fuck it was annoying.

here are the requirements...

Action level- hard

Riddle level- extra/or hard

Ending clear- 4/4(+3)

Saves- 2

Time- beat game under 3 hours

Walking dist- doesn't matter

Running dist- also doesn't matter

Items- over 150+(+8)

Defeated enemies by shooting- over 75 kills

Defeated enemies by fighting- over 75 kills

Boat stage time- under 1min 20sec

Boat max speed- doesn't matter

Damage- under 500pts of damage

I pointed out the BS..

I guess I just always panic if I think "I.MUST.NOT.DIE" lol. It has been about six or seven years since I last played SH2 and SH3 so I can't really remember the difficulty of it. HEHE, really? I find it interesting how different people find different things hard on games. the Rocket Launcher achievement in Code: Veronica is far from easy, but at the same time, I didn't find it stupidly difficult either. As I mentioned earlier, my problem is that I panic, which affects my judgement. I tell you what is annoying: dying RIGHT at the end!! lol

I just suck at RE since Code Veronica was the only one I played. Can't stand that type of movement^^

ahhh yes your right.

The hardest achievement they could put for the game would be to get 10 BIG stars...

Action level- hard

Ending clear- 4/4(+3)

Saves- 2

Items- over 150+(+8)

I pointed out the BS..

Was always too lazy to get all 10 stars. Best I did was 8 lol

I just suck at RE since Code Veronica was the only one I played. Can't stand that type of movement^^

As much as I adore Resident Evil Code: Veronica, it's my least favourite 'classic style' Resident Evil. In my opinion Resident Evil: Director's Cut or Resident Evil 2 is the best. Personally, that style of gameplay is among my favourites... fixed-view tank controls!! Brings back memories ^_^ You'd probably prefer Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, as they're a more modern approach.

I refuse to call them tank controls. Tanks are so difficult, clunky, slow to drive in any game I've ever played, I don't see how the Resident Evil games were tied to that term...if it's the "slow turning" then holy crap, you might as well throw some first person shooters in there.

I'm just quipping about the term, not your use of it of course...it's just strange to me that the series adopted the term of "tank controls" when they control nothing like any tank I've ever used.

I refuse to call them tank controls. Tanks are so difficult, clunky, slow to drive in any game I've ever played, I don't see how the Resident Evil games were tied to that term...if it's the "slow turning" then holy crap, you might as well throw some first person shooters in there.

I'm just quipping about the term, not your use of it of course...it's just strange to me that the series adopted the term of "tank controls" when they control nothing like any tank I've ever used.

I know how you feel! It always confused me too. So these days, I just go with the flow and use the same explanation as everyone else does lol.

Dying and continuing counts as a save? I don't remember that, but it has been ages I guess...

Yeah, it not a "save" but it counts against you in the final scoring. Same thing goes for a soft reset and then continuing. My cousin was at the end of the Hilltop Center and accidentally soft reset, and in the end, even though he only saved twice, it counted that he saved three times.

ahhh yes your right.

Action level- hard

Ending clear- 4/4(+3)

Saves- 2

Items- over 150+(+8)

I pointed out the BS..

You also can't use any of the extra weapons or there are points deducted if I remember correctly.

That's Silent Hill 3, those stats listed were for SH2. I remember I ran through with the Unlimited Sub-machine Gun and they heavily penalized me :p

I knew that, but I was also thinking that if you used any of the extra weapons for Silent Hill 2 you could never get a 10 Star Ranking.