PDA

View Full Version : Level 4: I give up, how do you pass the sniper section?

TrishTheDish
03-03-2012, 05:29 AM
Nearly threw my phone across the break room tonight after dying for the 90 millionth time at this part. This game was a total cakewalk up to this point, now I'm getting my arse handed to me.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I follow the waypoints among the cover walls, but a sniper ALWAYS gets me when I'm moving around. I've tried shooting the first three snipers, which sometimes works, but when I get to the ladder it's always instant death when I climb it.

I've tried bypassing the ladder and running past it, but then I run into four guys who insta-kill me while the snipers still shoot me from behind. HELP!

dogcom
03-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Nearly threw my phone across the break room tonight after dying for the 90 millionth time at this part. This game was a total cakewalk up to this point, now I'm getting my arse handed to me.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I follow the waypoints among the cover walls, but a sniper ALWAYS gets me when I'm moving around. I've tried shooting the first three snipers, which sometimes works, but when I get to the ladder it's always instant death when I climb it.

I've tried bypassing the ladder and running past it, but then I run into four guys who insta-kill me while the snipers still shoot me from behind. HELP!

kill them one by one using your pistol or AK, and climb up the platform, throw grenades to kill the 2-3 guys far away.

TrishTheDish
03-04-2012, 05:57 PM
kill them one by one using your pistol or AK, and climb up the platform, throw grenades to kill the 2-3 guys far away.
Damn I was afraid of that. When I get up on the ladder it's just a one-shot killfest cuz there's like 9 million snipers up there. I really regret buying this game now....

Vorta
03-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Don't climb the ladder until there's only a couple snipers left. you should be able to kill them all (most) from the ground, even if far away. wait until you see the muzzle flash, then pop up for a shot, hide, recover if needed. Rinse + repeat per sniper.

i didn't find this section TOO hard. just go slow.

perryboy26
03-09-2012, 04:18 AM
Run by them all, past the ladder, to the end of the building where the last 2 are perched. They can't get you there. When you get there turn around and throw a grenade at two patrolling before they get to close. Then run towards objective then go left and take out other 2 patrolling with melee. Once you have them eliminated ease toward objective because there is a turret you have to get passed next:mad: this is how I did it

feared american
07-25-2012, 11:16 PM
Damn I was afraid of that. When I get up on the ladder it's just a one-shot killfest cuz there's like 9 million snipers up there. I really regret buying this game now....

I felt the same way when I got to this part. I was trying to finish this level without firing a gun so I could get that achievement. Little did I know what was in store for me after this part (which made all the frustration pointless)

Anyway, here, see if this helps you out if you are still stuck here. I drew this diagram with paint and can answer any questions if it is difficult to follow:

http://img133.imagevenue.com/loc26/th_256275878_Level4_122_26lo.jpg (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=256275878_Level4_122_26lo.jpg)

xMidget_Furyx
08-31-2012, 07:54 PM
This level kicked my ass I just finished it yesterday 107 mins 38 retries 7% steath kills somehow managed an S rank.
The sniper part and the part with the 50 cal machine gun took alot of retries.
For the sniper part for the first three snipers you want to be almost underneath them. Kill them both with a pistol. The other 2 on the right side balcony you want to be near the ladder. Don't go up the ladder!
after the two guys on the ladder rush to the area against the wall behind the white van. Don't worry about the snipers on the roof.
Kill the two patrolers and run down the street to the left behind the car 2 guys will spawn either granade them or kill them but do it quick. There is a check point after you kill those 2 guys.