PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With 4-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas
03-03-2012, 11:55 AM
I can't get gold on this. I have no idea how to go about doing it either. I could really use some advice on exactly how I should beat this. I have no trouble staying alive. I just can't get the score.

JACK LAYT0N
03-04-2012, 04:21 PM
it's a bit tricky there, the thing you want to know is to follow the step said in the guide for the achievement of platinum cup in every level, and I recommand you getting them insane it grant a lot of points and you kill them at the end and remember to make them crazy, just break lot of things around them so they'll freak out, good luck !

missrogers
04-14-2012, 05:33 PM
I thought it was just me!! I CAN NOT do this at all! It is my last one I need gold on all top-hats and get my full wardrobe achievement. The closest ive got is 2647990. As far as I know gold is 325000. I feel like there is no hope.....

missrogers
04-14-2012, 07:01 PM
I just spent about 3 hours trying to get this with no joy. I beat my score; got 282235 but thats still only silver. My plan was to injure everyone, zombears first so they didnt kill the normal bears. Zombears dont call for help or try to leave. My plan didnt work anyway because the zombears just annihilated the normal bears before I had a chance. Oh and two Zombears got stuck in my traps and instantly died.... taking away thousands of potential points. Im sick of this game