PDA

View Full Version : Co-op footage?

a7x4lyf3
03-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I can't find ANY gameplay footage of co-op anywhere, they got singleplayer and multiplayer but no co-op at all ugggh, I'm dying to see what it's like lol anyone happen to know if there are any videos of co-op up?

Dark Anaconda
03-03-2012, 09:52 PM
There are pictures of co-op Missions and accordingly to the screenshots you will obviously be able to fight demons in this Co-op Missions but from what i have seen on this pictures is, that you will play this probably only with your individual Multiplayer Character. They didn`t mentioned anything about "Hero Characters" such as Ayane ,Momiji, Kasumi, Hayate.

Maybe there won`t be any Hero Characters in Mission Mode like in NG2 Sigma where you can play as Ayane + Ryu together in one team.

I think the reason is, because of the "Steel on Bones" Concept they can`t put other Hero Characters ,look at Momiji she is using some kind of a Halberd.
So if they could make "Halberd on Bones" Animations like Ryu is doing this with his Sword on enemies ,> well than there could be a way to put Hero Characters in the Mission Modes.
But this means a lot of work for the Animation-Programmers...i hope they can give us the opportunity to play as a Hero Character and/or as our individuel Multiplayer Character.

Everybody would be happy this way...i would be disappointed if you can play the Co-op Mission Modes ONLY with your Multiplayer Character which looks like a cheap copy version of Ryu in my personal opinion.

You should find the Screenshots at the official website of Ninja Gaiden 3. If you find a picture of two Multiplayer Characters ( Co-op Mission ) fighting demons you will understand what i mean.

Devolon
03-04-2012, 10:36 AM
I assume that there are no single player missions, then? I don't give a shit about NG3's co-op modes TBH.

Dark Anaconda
03-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I assume that there are no single player missions, then? I don't give a shit about NG3's co-op modes TBH.

Hmm i didn`t heard anything about single player in Mission Mode...but thats a good question.

I don`t like the Multiplayer its not necessary ,but i was hoping for a really badass Co-Op Mission Mode ,which allows you to play with Hayate and his Jinran Maru in his Red Ninja Outfit from DoA4 + Ryu and his Dragonsword in his Black Hayabusa Outfit VS a shitload of hard enemies.

Gentleman...this would be pure badass power at his best, but instead of this we have to play with our individual Multiplayer cheap-ass Ryu Copy Characters...

Why are you doing this Team Ninja? The Steel of Bone concept is a nice idea but it destroys so much potential too!

Steel of Bone Concept = Katana is cutting trough the flesh and bones of the enemies

So this means, this works only with Katana? Which means other weapons can`t be included because they can`t do Kill-Animations which fits the "Steel at Bone Concept"?

Lets Take Momiji for example: If they want to stay loyal to the "Steel of Bone Concept" than they have to do "Kill-Animations" for the Halberd of Momiji right?

So the question is: Is this Steel of Bone Concept only for Katanas? If yes ,than we are screwed...because this would mean
1) that we could only play with Katanas
2) which also means we can only play with "Hero Characters" who are wearing Swords like Ryu
3) that they won`t do any other weapons...

so characters like Rachel ( i don`t like her...) couldn`t be included because she is not wearing a Sword!

I hope you guys understand what i am trying to say lol.......

But this is not a "fact" ,we still have to get more informations about that...

My only hope is ,that they can bring up new Weapons with Kill-Animations who are fitting the concept of "steel on bone" > this would mean we could hope for DLC Characters such as Ayane to play with..

Ah...we have to wait and see...

a7x4lyf3
03-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Hmm i didn`t heard anything about single player in Mission Mode...but thats a good question.

I don`t like the Multiplayer its not necessary ,but i was hoping for a really badass Co-Op Mission Mode ,which allows you to play with Hayate and his Jinran Maru in his Red Ninja Outfit from DoA4 + Ryu and his Dragonsword in his Black Hayabusa Outfit VS a shitload of hard enemies.

Gentleman...this would be pure badass power at his best, but instead of this we have to play with our individual Multiplayer cheap-ass Ryu Copy Characters...

Why are you doing this Team Ninja? The Steel of Bone concept is a nice idea but it destroys so much potential too!

Steel of Bone Concept = Katana is cutting trough the flesh and bones of the enemies

So this means, this works only with Katana? Which means other weapons can`t be included because they can`t do Kill-Animations which fits the "Steel at Bone Concept"?

Lets Take Momiji for example: If they want to stay loyal to the "Steel of Bone Concept" than they have to do "Kill-Animations" for the Halberd of Momiji right?

So the question is: Is this Steel of Bone Concept only for Katanas? If yes ,than we are screwed...because this would mean
1) that we could only play with Katanas
2) which also means we can only play with "Hero Characters" who are wearing Swords like Ryu
3) that they won`t do any other weapons...

so characters like Rachel ( i don`t like her...) couldn`t be included because she is not wearing a Sword!

I hope you guys understand what i am trying to say lol.......

But this is not a "fact" ,we still have to get more informations about that...

My only hope is ,that they can bring up new Weapons with Kill-Animations who are fitting the concept of "steel on bone" > this would mean we could hope for DLC Characters such as Ayane to play with..

Ah...we have to wait and see...
Dark, don't worry too much about it man, I was watching a video of new screenshots of the co-op, I saw Ryu and Momiji fighting together, and it sure as hell didn't look like any cutscene, here's the video http://youtu.be/prGYD0eSmqE at :30 is when you see Ryu and Momiji, although it does look like Momiji isn't using her halberd, looks more like a very big sword so your theory on steel on bone only working with katanas may be the case here...

jackofblades
03-04-2012, 04:23 PM
:) Nice cant wait going to be gooood but ill have Raccoon city on same day lol

Kayin
03-04-2012, 05:04 PM
All we really need is Rachel and Momiji as backup characters. They're both fantastic, and original Ninja Gaiden characters - not cameos from Dead or alive.

So yeah, wouldn't mind if Ayane, Hayate and Kasumi kept to Doa from now on. We've now got all the ninjas (and Fiend hunters) we need in the series as it stands.

Dark Anaconda
03-04-2012, 05:23 PM
@Dementhis: yeah thanks mate , hmm.... i was looking for a Picture in the Internet about all the Playable Characters in the Mission Mode in NG2 Sigma and i found this here:

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/ninjagaiden/sigma2-dlca.jpg

It looks like every character except Rachel is wearing some kind of a "Sword"...well this could probably work...i could imagine "Kill-Animations" with Ayanes and Momijis Weapons...yeah that could work when u think about it....

3 Weeks left

@Kayin: You really like Rachel? Ahh i hate her so bad... but i don`t mind if they could put her as a DLC Character ,but what i really want to see is Kasumi and Hayate this time, altough i doubt it..because Hayashi said something like " We don`t want to mix NG and DoA World together".
Well..ok but please Team Ninja ,it wouldn`t hurt anybody if you could bring up Hayate just in the Co-op Mission Mode, you don`t have to include him in the storyline.

I am saying this because you can see Kasumi in NG2 Sigma..so what is this all about? ..Would be nice to get Kasumi and Hayate as a DLC Character.

This would be perfect: Ryu, Momiji , Ayane ,Kasumi ,Hayate, Rachel > in Co-Op Mission Mode > this way this game would have a big replay value for me.

But if they are lazy, they will only make the Multiplayer Characters as playables....

jackofblades
03-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Lets hope they do this well but who knows