PDA

View Full Version : Vita characters and sony exclusives on the disc?!

WeAreTheFuture
03-04-2012, 08:13 AM
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/mar/03/models-street-fighter-x-tekken-characters-and-alternate-costumes-disc/

this shows the 12 DLC character models already on the disc in some form (not unusual) but what is unusual..........

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/mar/03/street-fighter-x-tekken-dlc-character-endings-discovered-disc/

the 12 dlc characters endings are on the disc aswell as endings for PACMAN and MEGAMAN :confused:

unsure if this means 360 owners will be receiving the SONY EXCLUSIVES or both versions (PS3/360) have the same data loaded on the disc (essentially)

also sorry if this is posted anywhere already, i couldnt find anything :Bounce:

Veedrock
03-04-2012, 08:39 AM
It's totally possible that Pac-man and Mega Man are timed exclusives, but my money is on them simply putting the same content on both versions to save time.

And here comes a slew of posts about how Capcom is the Antichrist and we should own everything on the disc.

M1 Punk
03-04-2012, 08:53 AM
and here comes a slew of posts about how capcom is the antichrist and we should own everything on the disc.

raaaaaaaaaaarw! We should own everything on the f*cking disc!

Hitman H94
03-04-2012, 01:55 PM
It's totally possible that Pac-man and Mega Man are timed exclusives, but my money is on them simply putting the same content on both versions to save time.
This does make sense, lets just hope it doesn't go like I think Gears of War was...

Kizen
03-04-2012, 06:45 PM
This does make sense, lets just hope it doesn't go like I think Gears of War was...

You how only the first DLC was on disc? Over at the epic forums, we were getting pissed at the complainers, please don't complain.

Hitman H94
03-04-2012, 08:41 PM
You how only the first DLC was on disc? Over at the epic forums, we were getting pissed at the complainers, please don't complain.
I weren't complaing...I was just saying. I don't want this to be how things turned out for gears as in all the anger and rage.

Dirty130
03-04-2012, 09:01 PM
raaaaaaaaaaarw! We should own everything on the f*cking disc!

This!

10/