PDA

View Full Version : Vesper Arcade Trials

karlvex
03-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Anyone whose part of the FGC will know that Vesper Arcade makes videos with (stick) hand controls. He did it with SFIV, Super IV, MVC3, UMVC3, 3rd Strike and KOF XIII

And now its Street Fighter X Tekkens turn.

Seeing as though the game isnt out yet not all the trials are up, but its shows us a taste of whats to come. I know a few of you on here are worried about trials mode, but from the looks of things its not going to be hard (if you want hard go play KOF XIII)

Link to his Youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VesperArcade#p/c/69A9B958F6013672

Kizen
03-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Anyone whose part of the FGC will know that Vesper Arcade makes videos with (stick) hand controls. He did it with SFIV, Super IV, MVC3, UMVC3, 3rd Strike and KOF XIII

And now its Street Fighter X Tekkens turn.

Seeing as though the game isnt out yet not all the trials are up, but its shows us a taste of whats to come. I know a few of you on here are worried about trials mode, but from the looks of things its not going to be hard (if you want hard go play KOF XIII)

Link to his Youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VesperArcade#p/c/69A9B958F6013672

Vesper always makes everyone look bad. After a certain trial the links get mighty difficult, but since there is no achievement for all trials, and only for 300 complete, you really only need to do 7 or 8 of everyones trials. I finished my trial achievement, so now its time for arcade on hardest... yay

Doopliss SWE
03-04-2012, 06:42 PM
The Trial achievement in this is free. There's 760 trials in this game, and you only need to complete 300. Also, did I mention you can use the Super Easy Input gem?

Kizen
03-04-2012, 06:47 PM
The Trial achievement in this is free. There's 760 trials in this game, and you only need to complete 300. Also, did I mention you can use the Super Easy Input gem?

?! Time to get all character titles!!!

Suiken
03-04-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm glad to see these are already up. There are a few that have stumped me already.

And you are going to need much more than 300 for the title based achievement...

Vesperarcade
03-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Is there an achievement that requires all titles to be unlocked?. If there is, then you still have to complete every single trial to ace the game.

FeLizP
03-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Is there an achievement that requires all titles to be unlocked?. If there is, then you still have to complete every single trial to ace the game.

Just like the Trials, you only need 300 titles as well! There are roughly 578 total titles according to someones math in another thread I saw so we should be good on that as well.

Plenty of leeway to complete the Trial and Titles achievements. Only Mission Mode may prove to be a bit tricky with some of the battle condition challenges. Street Fighter X Tekken will be an easy completion. Maybe 7/10 difficulty for a fighter at the most.