PDA

View Full Version : Amazon preorder

ninjachicken
03-04-2012, 08:17 PM
When i preordered the game from amazon i was set to get the M55 Argus but now with game not selling mass effect 3 I am not being told i will be getting the N7 gun and armour instead. The mass effect wiki says anyone who buys the game new gets the M55 Argus but amazon make it sound like I will not get it, Does anyone know if i will be getting both or just N7 stuff.

littlejay
03-04-2012, 08:23 PM
The N7 stuff is in the CE I think. There are not N7 weapons for pre-order. just the Argus and a shotgun from origin I think.

Valiantheart
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I thought the N7 arsenal was only for collectors edition?

Did you pre-order the CE or regular?

ninjachicken
03-04-2012, 08:31 PM
It is the N7 warfare pack not the N7 arsenal pack. From the amazon site: All customers who pre-ordered Mass Effect 3 and were due to receive the M55 Argus will receive the N7 Warfare Gear instead.I got the standard edition.

IVIR BLOBBY
03-04-2012, 08:32 PM
M55 argus is from play.com pre-order

Quickdraw
03-04-2012, 08:35 PM
When i preordered the game from amazon i was set to get the M55 Argus but now with game not selling mass effect 3 I am not being told i will be getting the N7 gun and armour instead. The mass effect wiki says anyone who buys the game new gets the M55 Argus but amazon make it sound like I will not get it, Does anyone know if i will be getting both or just N7 stuff.

wiki is out of date, one of the bioware guys mentioned that the n7 pack includes the armour and 2 guns, one being the one intial given for all preorders before this game thing happen.

Most likely all 3 items are linked to a single code. ill try dig up the offical response for you.

Is the M55 Argus Assault Rifle included with the N7 Warfare Gear and Origin pre-order packs?

Yes, the M55 Argus Assault Rifle is a channel wide offer and available to everyone who pre-orders.

13ip0lar
03-04-2012, 08:44 PM
So even if we ordered the CE we still get an armor and two gun unlocks? It's just a blanket offer to everyone that preordered? I didn't realize that. :O

Quickdraw
03-04-2012, 08:46 PM
So even if we ordered the CE we still get an armor and two gun unlocks? It's just a blanket offer to everyone that preordered? I didn't realize that. :O

Yes there were sites only offering it for standard editions however since then ea has given out codes to supply all orders or least the ones that needed then due to the issue with game. amazon however are always late at updating things.

ninjachicken
03-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the infomation.

Captain Urahara
03-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Before anyone else gets too excited or confused like I did, this change in pre-order bonus only applies Amazon UK. If your pre-order is with Amazon US then you still only get the Argus rifle. You won't get the N7 Warfare Pack.

13ip0lar
03-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Before anyone else gets too excited or confused like I did, this change in pre-order bonus only applies Amazon UK. If your pre-order is with Amazon US then you still only get the Argus rifle. You won't get the N7 Warfare Pack.

I'm still excited. A freebie is a freebie. I thought up until today we didn't get any preorder bonuses, especially CEs. Still kinda dumb that standards get the $10 too, but this softens the blow. Plus I'm getting mine for the standard price (w/ tax). :D

Quickdraw
03-05-2012, 10:15 AM

yeah this is true assuming in us its prolly gamestop for it only.

13ip0lar
03-05-2012, 07:33 PM
My order is "shipping soon" and I can't recall if Amazon sends out "Your order has shipped" emails. Anyone's order shipped yet?

Poisonheadcrab
03-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Mine is in the same state. Good, I'm not the only one in that boat.

Shinobi273
03-05-2012, 09:40 PM
My order is "shipping soon" and I can't recall if Amazon sends out "Your order has shipped" emails. Anyone's order shipped yet?

Amazon does send "item shipped" e-mails. At least for Super Saver and Standard shipping anyway.

mickjsg
03-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Hmm, not sure if Blockbusters have a preorder bonus or not.
I was that desperate for the N7 edition that I forgot to check.

Quickdraw
03-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Hmm, not sure if Blockbusters have a preorder bonus or not.
I was that desperate for the N7 edition that I forgot to check.

it does have pre order bonus.

ONLINE EXCLUSIVE DLC

Pre-order Mass Effect 3 from Blockbuster and receive a code to download the N7 Warfare Gear Pack

Take Earth back with the exclusive N7 Warfare Gear, which includes the N7 Defender Armour, N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle. Shrug off enemy fire with the N7 Defender Armour and its amplified shields then drop the opposition with high calibre fire from the N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle.

N7 Rifle: Deliver two rounds per shot with deadly accuracy. Stop the opposition dead in their tracks with superior high calibre rounds.

N7 Defender Armour: Improved shields and health. Survive even the most punishing of battles and withstand sustained enemy fire.

M-55 Argus Rifle: A high-powered rifle favored by senior C-Sec officers. An excellent close-range weapon, its bursts of fire ensure ammunition conservation during lengthy conflicts. Other law-enforcement agencies across the galaxy are adopting the Argus as their standard rifle, as much for its intimidation factor as its suppression power.

mickjsg
03-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Thanks for looking that up, mate, but I ordered in store. Maybe I'll hit ebay if there's codes that are cheap. :)

Quickdraw
03-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks for looking that up, mate, but I ordered in store. Maybe I'll hit ebay if there's codes that are cheap. :)

im sure the stores will get it as well, i see no reason why they would be excluded.

13ip0lar
03-05-2012, 11:27 PM
My order still says shipping soon and I'm freaking out. I've had trouble sleeping all week fearing something wouldn't go right and I wouldn't get my preorder in time and now it's starting to become real. Last time I checked Amazon didn't have a warehouse in Washington state, so if they aren't going to ship it out tonight it won't get it here. Zomg...

I doubt CS will tell me anything, but I'm about to hit them up and be like wtf? BRB in 10mins.

Edit

Me:I'm just wondering if my order will make it by tomorrow? Last I checked you guys don't have warehouses in Washington state.

Krushna Chand:The order had been placed on truck and will be delivered to you tomorrow for sure.

Me:Oh ok.

Email: Hello,

I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order in time to be delivered to you by Mar 6, 2012.

We'll send you an e-mail when your order is shipped with your tracking number. Your order could ship any time between now and right before the estimated delivery date.

Just in case I'm not the only on freaking out. :3

mikeymud
03-06-2012, 12:02 AM
My order still says shipping soon and I'm freaking out. I've had trouble sleeping all week fearing something wouldn't go right and I wouldn't get my preorder in time and now it's starting to become real. Last time I checked Amazon didn't have a warehouse in Washington state, so if they aren't going to ship it out tonight it won't get it here. Zomg...

I doubt CS will tell me anything, but I'm about to hit them up and be like wtf? BRB in 10mins.

Edit

Me:I'm just wondering if my order will make it by tomorrow? Last I checked you guys don't have warehouses in Washington state.

Krushna Chand:The order had been placed on truck and will be delivered to you tomorrow for sure.

I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order in time to be delivered to you by Mar 6, 2012.

We'll send you an e-mail when your order is shipped with your tracking number. Your order could ship any time between now and right before the estimated delivery date.

I'm in Washington state and in the same boat as you - not quite freaking out (yet) - but wondering whether a) my order will arrive on release day, and b) whether it will be the Collector's Edition, which Amazon.com ran out of a couple of months ago.

Thanks - now I'm freaking out, too :(

Poisonheadcrab
03-06-2012, 12:11 AM

Edit

Yyyyyep. Shipping soon. As long as we're all in the same boat, I think with your answer we'll all be good. If they're gotten a large amount of them to ship out (which is likely the case since CE is sold out), I'm sure they might consider getting everything packaged and on the trucks, THEN process the orders. Not the most organized thing to do, but I've had to do it in the past myself.

Quickdraw
03-06-2012, 12:41 AM

Edit

if its the same as the uk amazon always slack at updating packages its really annoying when your trying to find out where it is.

13ip0lar
03-06-2012, 12:56 AM
if its the same as the uk amazon always slack at updating packages its really annoying when your trying to find out where it is.

Normally they are good about updating it though. I guess like someone else said maybe it's because they want to make sure they have all there ducks in a row before sending out emails. I mean they have been sold-out for months, so there is no reason to believe I wouldn't be getting a copy or getting it on time, yet the fact remains this is Mass Effect 3 and I've been waiting with baited breath for over 6 months for this to show up at my door.

Poisonheadcrab
03-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Got E-mail from Amazon saying it's shipped out. Check dem inboxes if you haven't yet!

13ip0lar
03-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Got E-mail from Amazon saying it's shipped out. Check dem inboxes if you haven't yet!

Yeah, I just got my email also. :D

fastNcurious
03-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Mine just shipped. Shipping center is only 30 miles away, yet won't get here til 3pm. Lol.

the real a 0bsolete
03-06-2012, 02:23 AM
mine has just shipped! i don't have an email about the argus though..

Shinobi273
03-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Shipping Estimate Wednesday March 7, 2012
Shipping Soon

I guess I need to contact some CS...

Edit: Wow so it will ship on the 7th. Not today or tomorrow.