PDA

View Full Version : achivements are up

demphra
03-05-2012, 01:10 AM
http://www.succesfull.fr/index.php?option=com_succesfull&JeuID=1530&lang=&Itemid=5

theres 50 total. i don't understand the language, but this could be the canon list :)

Wicelow
03-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Nice to see a french site uploading a cheevo list first for once :woop:

Here is a quick recap of the cheevos :

2 for getting all SH2/SH3 related cheevos (kinda like 2 platinum for ps3).
2 for finishing each game in 3 hours or less.
2 for finishing each game with less than 500 damage.
2 for finishing each game with 2 saves or less.
1 for completing SH2 in "extrem enigma" mode (not sure what it is).
Multiples for getting all endings (SH2 & SH3).
Multiples for killing certain types of bosses/ennemies (SH2 & SH3).
Multiples for getting certain items (both SH2 & SH3).
Multiples for time trials (killing bosses or finishing a zone)(SH2 & SH3).
Multiples for killing ennemies with guns (SH2 & SH3).
Multiples for killing ennemies with hand combat (SH2 & SH3).

Nothing new here, another boring list...
Doesn't look extra hard but probably quite time consuming.

merzitar
03-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Thanks! But I already posted this earlier:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=359861

singhellotaku617
03-10-2012, 10:38 AM
A green spray achievment!?? You sons of bitches! I am not getting that again! 975g here I come!

RaLLeX
03-18-2012, 07:03 AM
The Achievments are preetty good in this HD Collection - i love SH2 - its my favorit of all the SH Games and im glad that they made some Achievments that actually require some work ! I cant wait to play it :)
(a little bit off Topic)I wish they would have done the same for the Devil may Cry HD Collection - they by far are to easy for a DMC Game but i cant wait to play that anyway :) - This Year is really a Dream come True for me - HD Collection for all my Favorit Games -Metal Gear(PaL vers.)/Silent Hill and last but not least DMC - and 2 days ago they anounced a remake of Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 - and with the release of Diablo 3 this Year truely rocks :)

merzitar
03-19-2012, 12:37 AM
This Year is really a Dream come True for me - HD Collection for all my Favorit Games -Metal Gear(PaL vers.)/Silent Hill and last but not least DMC - and 2 days ago they anounced a remake of Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 - and with the release of Diablo 3 this Year truely rocks :)

It's nice to see a fan of HD Collections! I personally love them! Not only does it give veterans the change to re-play them after many many years have passed, but it also gives younger gamers who missed them the first time around to give them a play... and achievements sweeten the deal for both! ^_^