PDA

View Full Version : Surprised this forums is so dead

Smoochy
03-05-2012, 11:59 PM
I figured there'd be more people posting about this game. Personally, I'm pretty excited. Granted, I've never played any of the CS games (never been a computer gamer) but I've always wanted to and from the gameplay of this I've seen it looks like it'll be a load of fun.

Anyone else feel the same?

yakuzzaa
08-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Best game ever back in the days - played it for like 3 years on a lets say high level !
Hopefully the online community gets big enaugh , im lookin @ u Cod !

I mak3 big boom
08-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Why can't this game release already? Can't wait! :D

WalterWhite
08-19-2012, 11:18 PM
If the forums seem dead it's probably because hardly anybody knows this is coming out. They haven't marketed it for shit. Those of us following it know it's supposed to release Tuesday but most of our info seems to be word of mouth. Ill take it as a good sign and hope there will be fewer jackasses playing when it hits. I can't wait to play this, there hasnt been a game I've wanted to play for weeks, I'm ready for something new.

Kunduz
08-19-2012, 11:36 PM
looking forward to it(have been for a long time), but since I rarely buy arcade games for full price, I'll wait for DOTW.

Plus they haven't marketed it very well...

Andreas_loel
08-20-2012, 02:04 AM
looking forward to it(have been for a long time), but since I rarely buy arcade games for full price, I'll wait for DOTW.

Plus they haven't marketed it very well...

Why wait x amount of months when you want it? Samla pantburkar och gå till ica = grattis du har nu dina 60kr tillbaka

Nevander
08-20-2012, 02:42 AM
Want to see something amusing? Google Translate thought that:

Samla pantburkar och gå till ica = grattis du har nu dina 60kr tillbaka

meant:

Collect deposit cans and go to ica = Congratulations you now have your back 60kr

Seriously though, this game is going to be worth the $15.

i fist brown i
08-20-2012, 03:49 AM
thats probably what it means.. go collect cans and get your 15 dollars back..

warrenpaul
08-20-2012, 06:37 AM
If the forums seem dead it's probably because hardly anybody knows this is coming out. They haven't marketed it for shit. Those of us following it know it's supposed to release Tuesday but most of our info seems to be word of mouth. Ill take it as a good sign and hope there will be fewer jackasses playing when it hits. I can't wait to play this, there hasnt been a game I've wanted to play for weeks, I'm ready for something new.

agreed, im the same, ive put off buying a couple of games because i know they wont get no time when this drops

Kunduz
08-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Why wait x amount of months when you want it? Samla pantburkar och gå till ica = grattis du har nu dina 60kr tillbaka
It's matter of principle: Not to buy an arcade title over 800msp, since they continuously keep raising the standard price. PlusValve been acting oddly about their 360 games for years now....And I've gotten burned one time too many...

And I'm not hobo now am I?(or am I?)
Want to see something amusing? Google Translate thought that:Hush, Swedish is a secret language :P

Blarghinator
08-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Why can't this game release already? Can't wait! :D

Me either, I never really got a chance to play it on the pc, i never really have had a great gaming pc...

also, I was wondering where the quote in your signature came from, it sounds familiar to me.

Andreas_loel
08-20-2012, 01:46 PM
It's matter of principle: Not to buy an arcade title over 800msp, since they continuously keep raising the standard price. PlusAnd I've gotten burned one time too many...

And I'm not hobo now am I?(or am I?)
Hush, Swedish is a secret language :P

No hobo :p just figured everybody drinks their fair share of coke/ramlösa/beer :)

But whatever floats your boat, ill get this asap otherwise all my other games feel boring.

And damn you google translate!

dwayne_hicks
08-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Maybe because the majority of this game's followers are going to play it on the PC ?

VladimirK
08-22-2012, 12:46 PM
If the forums seem dead it's probably because hardly anybody knows this is coming out.

I think this hits the nail on the head.
I don't remember hearing much of anything about this coming out on consoles until I seen the achievement list listed on here.

Now compare that to PC where I was in the beta, so many people were talking about it and I could easily see on Steam that it was releasing - shit, they even had a really good price on the complete CS bundle including this just a few weeks ago.

I would also agree that I imagine most CS players will pick this up on PC meaning this gets even less attention.