PDA

View Full Version : Chop-o-matic?

Knaussenheimer
03-06-2012, 03:50 AM
How do you get the chop-o-matic achievement? What does it mean to blast through screens?

Finnisher
04-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Tip for anybody who has got some difficulty with this.
Try to move as little as possible, so only chop and kick but don't move if not neccesary. Just play the game 'casually' and not actifly if you know what I mean. This way you can just chop, kick and count. I got 20 objects and burnt 0 calories (if you get to 20 and burnt 1 or more calories your playing to actifly, so take it slower).
This way I ended up @ around 50 objects (didn't even burn 3 calories) when the first bonus round came up.

Warning: Sometimes the game will not register your movement, the best way to counter this is to chop or kick as soon as the chop/kick 'symbol' appears on a piece of junk.

illum1na
08-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm having a hard time getting the kicks registered... Chops and slices are no problem at all.. The kicks just don't seem to work..

Floorkiller
08-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Every 3 seconds this game pauses because I've "dissapeared". Hell, I stand without moving and it does it...shittiest game I've played on kinect year, and I've played some shitty ones. Can't get into any kind of rhythem, and the hit detection sucks too. Sigh. It had such potential.