PDA

View Full Version : Audio Diaries: Locations, Discussion and Help Thread

Pages : [1] 2

DaKing240
08-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Sorry all, I had to make a new thread since I couldn't update the other one, since it got too long...

Version 1.351 - First 3 Levels now being worked on...

Thanks goes out to Flip (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=24708), n8iv3, (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=10040)Siegfried, (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=12029)K00PA TR00PA, (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=17801)Pfc Ender, (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=15486) for helping out!

Do not read this thread unless you want to spoil the game!

The names of all the diaries are now complete, we just need locations on most of them.

There are 122 Diaries total.

Right, an achievement calls for collecting all the Diaries in the game. I know its only a matter of time before we have a user make a nice map with them all, but for now, a temporary solution is to see how many there are in each level, and the names of them. So, the following is the Diaries I have collected. I know I am missing some, so I will fill them in as we all compare lists.

*You must get these as you start the game, otherwise you will not be able to come back for them unless you start a new game!

Thanks to SRH KRONIC for the images!
Originally posted here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37616).

---------------------------------
Welcome To Rapture -- Medical Pavilion (19 Total)

Beginning Section (2 Total):
*Diane McClintock - New Year's Eve Alone - Located on a table before entering the bathroom)
*Steve Barker - Hole in Bathroom Wall - Located in the bathroom, the right entrance)*You must get these before going through the bulkhead door to the next section, otherwise you will not be able to come back for them. If you miss them, you have to start a new game.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapOne.png

Medical Station (17 Total):
Diane McClintock - Released Today - Located on a table, between the 2 winding stairways, in the lobby, you will see a Medical Services Cashier sign)
Steinman - Adam's Changes - Located on a table, you will see it after hacking the security bot, which opens the door)
Steinman - Higher Standards - Located on a wall, its on the way to Dr. Steinman, you'll see a lot of blood on the wall, scissors and pictures)
Andrew Ryan - Parasite Expectations - Located on a table, it will be right after getting #3, you will see a neon sign saying "Is Your Family Protected")
Steinman - Limits of Imagination - Located on a wall, after getting #4, it will be on the left side of the wall, next to the broken Medical Pavilion sign)
Andrew Ryan - Vandalism - Located on a chair, it will be on the far right room, the opposite side of #5. You will see a Circus Vending Machine next to the chair)
Tenenbaum - Love For Science - Located on a table, its in the center of the room, in between #5 and #6. You will see
Steinman - Surgery's Picasso - Located under the William Hoffner picture, it will be located on the left side of the "Eternal Flame" building)
Suchong - Enrage Trial - Located in the pool of blood in the Kure-All area as soon as you walk in, go to the right, then through the door on your left, then go straight and it will be on the floor in the corner
Steinman - Symmetry - When going after Steinman, and blowing up the debris, it will be right in front of you to the right of the corpse in the wheel chair
Suchong - Testing Telekenisis - Right where you get Telekenisis, its right where you practice using it with the tennis ball thrower
Steinman - Aphrodite Walking - In the room to the right, right before you go into the room to fight Steinman, it's lying on a cabinet next to a dentist's chair that's covered in blood
Steinman - Not What She Wanted - Search the corpse that is lying on the table that you saw Steinman working on as you walked in on him, she has this diary on her.
Steinman - Gatherer Vulnerability - After choosing whether to harvest or rescue your first Little Sister after killing Steinman, it will be on the floor next to a briefcase at the Gatherer's Garden that is behind the curtain that opens up and you purchase your first gene upgrades at before you can leave the area.
Suchong - Plasmids Are The Paint - Right next to the Tonic - Speedy Hacker, in the room in the Medical Pavilion that you have to climb through the window while a gun turret is shooting at you, it's in the room to the left of where it says "Painless Dental" on the map
McDonagh - Freezing Pipes - you must melt the ice that leads to the cure-all area with your incinerate plasmid and it will be under the ice
Tenenbaum - Useless Experimentshttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapTwp.png

DaKing240
08-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Neptune's Bounty -- Smuggler's Hideout (23 Total)
Sullivan - Bathysphere Keys - Located behind the farther gun turret in the Lower Wharf area from when you enter from the Bathysphere Station
Sullivan - Timmy H. Interrogation - When in the area that has both a Gene Bank and a Gatherer's Garden, go into the water all the way at the bottom and follow the path, you should see a keypad that is hackable on your left, go inside.
Andrew Ryan - Fontaine Must Go - Once Peach Wilkins sends you out on your quest to get your camera, you will enter through a gate that was once locked before. Fall down a hole on the right and ollow this path until the end.
Tenenbaum - Finding The Sea Slug - Once you enter the Upper Wharf area, go straight and it will be on a table where some fish are lying on the ground and are on the table as well.
Mariska Lutz - Masha Come Home - Also in the Upper Wharf area, its near the Little Sister hole on the left, it's lying on the ground in the water.
Sullivan - Picked up Timmy H. - Directly after getting #5 turn to your right and search the dead body on the ground.
Tenenbaum - Adam Discovery - After getting Security Bullseye, drop down and it is in a crate by the left conveyor.
McDonagh - Eden Leaking - From #7, go through the door to go to the tavern and it will be lying on the ground next to two pipes.
Tenenbaum - Fontaine's Smugglers - From #8, continue on into the glass tube, and it is on the right, under a security camera.
Andrew Ryan - Death Penalty in Rapture - From Fontaine's Smugglers, go straight and then go to the right. As soon as you enter this room, it will be directly on your left on a table
Sullivan - Smuggling Ring - Once you get into "The Fighting McDonagh's Tavern" it will be right under a 32% 123 Beer sign on a table
Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again - Go to the upper part of "The Fighting McDonagh's Tavern and go into room 6 by Electric Bolting the door control and it will be on the floor next to the corpse that is handcuffed to the bed
Mariska Lutz - Saw Masha Today - Located in room 7. Hack the door or enter the code if you find it, it will be on the bed next to the two corpses lying on it.
McDonagh - Meeting Ryan - Right next to the Vita-Chamber to the right of "The Fighting McDonagh's Tavern" in the vent hole
McDonagh - Rapture Changing - Go behind the bar in "The Fighting McDonagh's Tavern" and through the door. Once through there, go through the door straight ahead that is behind the waterfall and it will be on the desk to the right
Peach Wilkins - Putting The Screws On - To the left of the first Power to the People station. Incinerate the snow guarding the door, it will be next to the safe in the back of this area.
Peach Wilkins - Meeting With Fontaine - Once in Smuggler's Hideout, you will come to a place where there is a drill looking device and a gun turret shooting at you. Kill the gun turret and to the right of the gun turret will be the diary leaning against a crate
Frank Fontaine - Kraut Scientist - After watching the pipes blow up by the submarine, continue onwards and you will come to a sort of big wooden area with some splicers. Kill all these guys, and once you reach the bottom, you will come to a gate with a lock on your right, right before you enter the tunnel. Break the lock and the diary will be on the ground next to some crates
Peach Wilkins - Offered A Deal - Right after you watch the submarine blow up, continue on and once you start going towards the Bulkhead to Arcadia, the diary will be on the ground next to a crate before the bridge
Andrew Ryan - First Encounter - This is actually located in the next level. Once you get into the second section (Farmer's Market, it will be a new load screen), there are three rooms. Go into the left-most room and it is on the ground near three red crates.
Sullivan - Have my Badge - located further into the secure area in a room with no apparent entry you can see the room though a window, from the window follow the path that starts just before the window and keep going straight in the direction of the gun turret. deal with it how you please and enter the vent thats to the left of the turret. take notice there is a camera in that room. the diary is located on the table in that room. other things in their include a machine gun and a safe.
McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine - Go to the upper part of "The Fighting McDonagh's Tavern and go into room 6 by Electric Bolting the door control and it will be on the floor next to the corpse that is handcuffed to the bed
Andrew Ryan - Watch Fontaine – Northern side of the UpperWharf near a vending machine.http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapThreeSmuglersHideOut.png
-------------------------------------------------
Arcadia -- Farmer's Market (24 Total)

Main section (16 Total)
McDonagh - Seeing Ghosts - Soon as you enter the tea gardens cross the bridge on the left side, its under the overturned chairs
Dieter Sonnekalb - Big Night Out - In the door to the right of "seeing ghosts" diary. its on the ground under a broken bench
Tenenbaum - Mass Producing Adam - Turn to the right after finding "big night out" diary, this one is on the ground by a chair
Langford - Arcadia Closed - Its on a well lit workbench right next to a gene bank after your 1st houdini splicer encounter
Andrew Ryan - The Market Is Patient - On a bench inside doors to waterfall grotto, across from gatherers garden
Langford - Early Tests Promising - Waterfall Grottos, near the water wheel in the lower level. On a crate to the left of the rosebush
Andrew Ryan - Offer a Better Product - Turn around from the rose bush, its on a rock next to a corpse in the water
Diane McLintock - Heroes And Criminals - After the broken vending machine in the waterfall grotto, turn left at the corner and zap the door lever, its on the ground inside the room
Mariska Lutz - Shouldn't Have Come - Under rolling hills neon sign just before reaching langfords lab
Langford - The Saturine - Just after leaving the lab, up a hill, you will see a fire set by a splicer, its on the ground inside cave entrance
Langford - Arcadia and Oxygen - Look at your map for Tree Farm. It will be on the left of it, top right corner. You will see Arcadia Glens signs.
Langford - What Won't They Steal? - located on the floor, on the right corner of the room. It will be immediately after sending the rose to Langford in the following room.
Langford - Teaching An Old Hound - located on a desk, in the room following #12. Its in the center facing you as you walk in the room.
Langford - The Lazerus Vector - Once Langford dies, pick this diary off her dead corpse
Langford - Lazarus Vector Formula - Located in the safe, in the same room as #14. The safe code is written on the window behind you.
Tenenbaum - Maternal Instinct - located on the way to the Farmers Market. It will be on the left doorway, and you will see signs everywhere, Farmers Market and Tickets.http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapfourArcadia1.png

Farmer's Market (9 Total):

Tasha Denu - Bee Enzyme - located the moment you enter the Farmer's Market on the left side, next to the Pneumo machine.
Andrew Ryan -- First Encounter - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room.
Tenenbaum – Hatred - Farmer's Market, on a desk in the lower storage room.
Andrew Ryan - Desperate Time - Farmer's Market, in the crawlspace that links to the freezer.
Andrew Ryan - Pulling Together - If you were to make a left once entering the Farmer's Market, it will be sitting on the table/buffet, on the left side.
Pierre Gobbi - Water in Wine - It will be on your way to one of the items you need to pick up. Located on the floor next to the purple Worley Winery sign.
Tenenbaum - Adam Explained - Silverwing Apiary, on the counter near the entrance.
Tenenbaum - Functional Children - Winery, on a table in the rear of the room.
Andrew Ryan - The Great Chain - Arcadia Metro Station, on the bench to the right of the entrance. (PART 1 MAP)http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapfourArcadia2.png

DaKing240
08-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Fort Frolic (15 Total)

Musical Insult (Sander Cohen) - Fleet Hall Theatre, upstairs storage room near the guitar.
The Doubters (Sander Cohen) - Cohen's Collection, on the table downstairs.
Come to the Record Store (Cobb) - Southern Mall, outside the restroom, on the table near the alcohol.
The Wild Bunny (Sander Cohen) - Sophia Salon, in the closet around the back of the counter.
Artist's Feud (Sullivan) - Cocktail Lounge, on the bar above the safe.
Fancy Cigarettes (Albert Milonakis) - Le Marquis D'Epogue, in the downstairs humidor near the corpse.
The Iceman Cometh (Martin Finnegan) - Frozen Tunnel, in the entrance corridor on the left-hand side.
Stood Up Again (Diane McCormick) - Upper Atrium, at the top of the stairs near the entrance to Fleet Hall.
Guns Blazing (McDonagh) - Robertson's Tobaccoria, on the table just inside the main door.
Pregnancy (Jasmine Jolene) - Eve's Garden, under the bed in the room behind the stage.
It's All Grift (Hector Rodriguez) - Eve's Garden, on the bar.
Fontaine's Army (McDonagh) - Sir-Prize, in a crate on the floor to the left of the stairs.
Bump Culpepper? (Sullivan) - Pharoah's Fortune, on a pool table upstairs.
Ryan's Stabbleboy (Anna Culpepper) - Rapture Records, behind the counter inside the entrance.
Requiem for Andrew Ryan (Sander Cohen) - Projection Booth, on the table in the office.http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapfiveFortFrolic.png

Hephaestus -- Rapture Central Control (20 Total)
Ryan Takes F Futuristics (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Bathyspher Station, in a crate near the Circus of Values machine.
Scoping the Gate (Kyburz) - Outside Ryan's Office, near the Circus of Values machine.
Stopping Ryan (McDonagh) - Ryan's Office, search the first corpse on the right-hand side.
Going to Heat Loss (Anya Andersdotter) - Outside Ryan's office, search the fourth corpse on the right-hand side.
A Man or a Parasite (Andrew Ryan) - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the room with the bunks.
Fontaine's Legacy (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Core, on the edge of the walkway, near the Vita-Chamber.
Assassin (Anya Andersdotter) - Hepheastus Core, near the Gatherer's Garden.
Kyburz Door Code (Pablo Navarro) - Heat Loss Monitoring, on the floor in the corner.
Genetic Arms Race (McDonagh) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk in the flooded area.
Getting a Break (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk near the tonic.
Impossible Anywhere Else (Andrew Ryan) - Hepheastus Core, at the very bottom walkway, on the desk.
Running Short on R-34s (Pablo Navarro) - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the entrance to the Workshops.
Device Almost Finished (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the office at the bottom of the stairs.
Great Chain Moves Slowly (Andrew Ryan) - Kyburz's Office, on the desk in the back of the room.
The Dream (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, search the corpse lying in the center of the floor.
Assembling the Bomb (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the secret crawlspace office.
Market Maintenance Code (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Workshops, in the crawlspace that leads under the stairs.
**The Vita Chamber (Suchong) - Control Room, on the desk to the left of the entrance.
Mind Control Test (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
Baby Stratus (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos. **This one must be collected before leaving the control room, you can not return to this location.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapsixHephaestus1.png

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapsixHephaestus2.png
-----------------------------------------------
Olympus Heights -- Apollo Square (12 Total)

Mozart of Genetics (Suchong) - Olympus Heights, in the Bistro Square snack bar.
Artist Woman (Sullivan) - Culpepper's Apartment, on the corner table just inside the main room.
Fontaine's Human Jukebox (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on the floor in the southernmost room.
Mind Control Antidote (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on his desk next to the tonic.
Fontaine's Breakup (Paparrazi) - Mercury Suites, on the upper walkway near the U-Invent machine.
Sad Saps (Frank Fontaine) - Fontaine's Apartment, on the coffee table near his collection of cigars.
What's Happening Here? (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, on the ground near the Circus of Values machine.
Atlas Lives (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, near the Gatherer's Garden machine.
Protection Board (Suchong) - Artemis Suites, on the floor of Suchong's office in the clinic.
Meeting Atlas (Diane McClintock) - Hestia Chambers, just inside the entrance on the right.
The Longest Con (Frank Fontaine) - Atlas' Headquarters, right on the desk next to the tonic.
Today's Raid (Diane McCormick) - Atlas' Headquarters, search the corpse near the safe in the corner.http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapsevenOlympus1.png

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/MapsevenOplympus2.png
Point Prometheus -- Proving Grounds (9 Total)
Changing Employers (Suchong) - Main Hall, melt the ice to enter the closet upstairs and search the trash can.
Why Just Girls? (Tenenbaum) - Atrium Balcony, on the desk in the second floor of the orphanage.
Extra Munitions (Suchong) - Plasmid Prototyping, on the ground next to the RPG Turret.
Marketing Gold (Andrew Ryan) - Test Subject Storage, on a machine on the right-hand side of the room near the cascading water.
Missing Boots (Suchong) - Candidate Conversion area, on a desk in the rear of the room.
Protector Smell (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on the machinery in the second floor southwest room.
Protecting Little Ones (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on a desk in the southeast room upstairs.
Mistakes (Andrew Ryan) - Suit Assembly, near the Gene Bank machine.
Cheap Son of a Bitch (Suchong) - Storage, on a desk in the small storage area of Suit Assembly.http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/MCWarrior76/Mapeightpoint.png

TangSooJohn
08-20-2007, 07:39 PM
This is a complete list as I have the achievement for collecting them all now. I couldn't have gotten them all without the help of the people on this forum I should add. I want to also mention that I found "Andrew Ryan - First Contact" in Farmers Market. I know that everybody else is finding this in Neptune's Bounty but I swear last night I found it in the Farmers Market. I am thinking that if the game wants you to find a particular diary it will move it elsewhere if you passed it. But if you look in Neptune's Bounty you should find it there first, it does list it under Neptune's Bounty for me although I didn't find it there.

122 Total

Welcome To Rapture -- Medical Pavillion (19)

Steinman - Gatherer Vulnerability
Steinman - Aphrodite Walking
Steinman - Not What She Wanted
Steinman - Symmetry
Steinman - Limits of Imagination
Steinman - Surgery's Picasso
Steinman - Higher Standards
Steinman - Adam's Changes
Tenenbaum - Love For Science
Tenenbaum - Useless Experiments
Suchong - Testing Telekinesis
Suchong - Plasmids Are The Paint
Suchong - Enrage Trial
McDonagh - Freezing Pipes
Andrew Ryan - Vandalism
Andrew Ryan - Parasite Expectations
Diane McClintock - Released Today
Diane McClintock - New Year's Eve Alone
Steve Barker - Hole in Bathroom Wall

Neptune's Bounty -- Smuggler's Hideout (23)

Peach Wilkins - Offered A Deal
Peach Wilkins - Meeting With Fontaine
Peach Wilkins - Putting The Screws On
Frank Fontaine - Kraut Scientist
Sullivan - Picked up Timmy H.
Sullivan - Have My Badge
Sullivan - Timmy H. Interrogation
Sullivan - Bathysphere Keys
Sullivan - Smuggling Ring
McDonagh - Rapture Changing
McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine
McDonagh - Meeting Ryan
McDonagh - Eden Leaking
Mariska Lutz - Saw Masha Today
Mariska Lutz - Masha Come Home
Andrew Ryan - First Encounter
Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again
Andrew Ryan - Death Penalty In Rapture
Andrew Ryan - Watch Fontaine
Andrew Ryan - Fontaine Must Go
Tenenbaum - Fontaine's Smugglers
Tenenbaum - Adam Discovery
Tenenbaum - Finding The Sea Slug

Arcadia -- Farmer's Market (24)

Andrew Ryan - Desperate Times
Andrew Ryan - The Great Chain
Andrew Ryan - Pulling Together
Andrew Ryan - Offer A Better Product
Andrew Ryan - The Market Is Patient
Tenenbaum - Functional Children
Tenenbaum - Adam Explained
Tenenbaum - Maternal Instinct
Tenenbaum - Mass Producing Adam
Tenenbaum - Hatred
Pierre Gobbi - Water In Wine
Tasha Denu - Bee Enzyme
Langford - The Lazarus Vector
Langford - Lazarus Vector Formula
Langford - Teaching An Old Hound
Langford - What Won't They Steal?
Langford - Early Tests Promising
Langford - The Saturnine
Langford - Arcadia Closed
Langford - Arcadia and Oxygen
Diane McClintock - Heroes and Criminals
Mariska Lutz - Shouldn't Have Come
Dieting Sonnekalb - Big Night Out
McDonagh - Seeing Ghosts

Fort Frolic (15)

Albert Milonakis - Fancy Cigarettes
McDonagh - Fontaine's Army
McDonagh - Guns Blazing
Sander Cohen - Requiem For Andrew Ryan
Sander Cohen - Musical Insult
Sander Cohen - The Doubters
Anna Culpepper - Ryan's Stableboy
Rodriguez - It's All Grift
Jasmine Jolene - Pregnancy
Sullivan - Bump Culpepper?
Sullivan - Artists' Feud
Marlin Finnegan - The Iceman Cometh
Sander Cohen - The Wild Bunny
Cobb - Come To The Record Store
Diane McClintock - Stood Up Again

Hephaestus -- Rapture Central Control (20)

Suchong - Mind Control Test
Suchong - Baby Status
Suchong - The Vita Chamber
Kyburz - Assembling The Bomb
Kyburz - The Dream
Kyburz - Device Almost Finished
Kyburz - Scoping The Gate
Pablo Navarro - Market Maintenance Code
Pablo Navarro - Getting A Break
Pablo Navarro - Kyburz Door Code
Pablo Navarro - Running Short On R-34s
Andrew Ryan - Great Chain Moves Slowly
Andrew Ryan - A Man Or A Parasite
Andrew Ryan - Impossible Anywhere Else
McDonagh - Genetic Arms Race
McDonagh - Fontaine's Legacy
McDonagh - Stopping Ryan
McDonagh - Ryan Takes F Futuristics
Anya Andersdotter - Going To Heat Loss
Anya Andersdotter - Assassin

Olympus Heights -- Apollo Square (12)

Diane McClintock - Today's Raid
Diane McClintock - Atlas Lives
Diane McClintock - What's Happening Here?
Diane McClintock - Meeting Atlas
Frank Fontaine - The Longest Con
Frank Fontaine - Sad Saps
Paparazzi - Fontaine's Breakup
Suchong - Protection Bond
Suchong - Mind Conrol Antidote
Suchong - Mozart Of Genetics
Suchong - Fontaine's Human Jukebox
Sullivan - Artist Woman

Point Prometheus -- Proving Grounds (9)

Suchong - Missing Boots
Suchong - Cheap Son Of A Bitch
Suchong - Protector Smell
Suchong - Protecting Little Ones
Suchong - Changing Employers
Suchong - Extra Munitions
Andrew Ryan - Marketing Gold
Andrew Ryan - Mistakes
Tenenbaum - Why Just Girls?

TangSooJohn
08-20-2007, 08:00 PM
According to antoher forum theres one more diary in Hepheaestus that everyone and myself missed. But that is all thats missing because they said they have the achievement. This diary is Andrew Ryan - Imposible Anywhere Else. It could be the one in Andrew Ryan's office which you have to grab before you kill him. I have edited my above list now to include this. Also I have found that there is no diary in Cohen's Apartment so its somewhere else apparently. So it must be somewhere else in Olympus Heights. I'll have to look more thoroughly next time.

DaKing240
08-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks, I am on a 2nd playthrough, I will be on the lookout for it. I will add it to the list, but want a more accurate location for it.

Siegfried
08-20-2007, 09:08 PM
If the guide in the other site is accurate, I'm missing only 3:

Fort Frolic
Rodriguez-It's All Grift

Point Prometheus -- Proving Grounds
Suchong-Protector Smell
Andrew Ryan-Mistakes

Does someone by any chance remembers where these are?

Also, I just found a diary that isn't in any of the two lists (don't ask me:confused:) The name is Suchong - Changing Employers and it was inside a trash can behind a dor covered by ice in Point Prometheus. The door is the one right outside the labs where you get the Voice Module of the Big Daddy. The trashcan is one of the 2 behind a painting in this room :)

Hope that's an easy description to follow:p

K00PA TR00PA
08-20-2007, 09:41 PM
If the guide in the other site is accurate, I'm missing only 3:

Fort Frolic
Rodriguez-It's All Grift

Suchong-Protector Smell
Andrew Ryan-Mistakes

Does someone by any chance remembers where these are?

Also, I just found a diary that isn't in any of the two lists (don't ask me:confused:) The name is Suchong - Changing Employers and it was inside a trash can behind a dor covered by ice in Point Prometheus. The door is the one right outside the labs where you get the Voice Module of the Big Daddy. The trashcan is one of the 2 behind a painting in this room :)

Hope that's an easy description to follow:p

I can confirm the above diary location to be correct. I also just happpened to pick up Andrew Ryan - Mistakes. Its located to the right of a gene bank, on top of a small grey machine with levers.

K00PA TR00PA
08-20-2007, 11:35 PM
According to antoher forum theres one more diary in Hepheaestus that everyone and myself missed. But that is all thats missing because they said they have the achievement. This diary is Andrew Ryan - Imposible Anywhere Else. It could be the one in Andrew Ryan's office which you have to grab before you kill him. I have edited my above list now to include this. Also I have found that there is no diary in Cohen's Apartment so its somewhere else apparently. So it must be somewhere else in Olympus Heights. I'll have to look more thoroughly next time.

This one is NOT in andrew ryans office. If you go to the vending machine that spits out a bomb which is infront of "heat loss monitoring" go to the right of that and you'll see these huge tire-looking rings piled up. Behind those are some stairs and downstairs on top of a desk is this diary.

TangSooJohn
08-21-2007, 12:11 AM
Great work thanks for that information! Any idea where the Suchong - Fontaine's Human Jukebox diary is in Olympus Heights -- Apollo Square?

K00PA TR00PA
08-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Great work thanks for that information! Any idea where the Suchong - Fontaine's Human Jukebox diary is in Olympus Heights -- Apollo Square?

Its in the same apartment where you get the clever inventor tonic. The game points you to that when you first start this level. As soon as you get in the apartment, go left and you'll see a bunch of overturned tables. Behind the tables is this diary on the floor.

Siegfried
08-21-2007, 12:50 AM
I can confirm the above diary location to be correct. I also just happpened to pick up Andrew Ryan - Mistakes. Its located to the right of a gene bank, on top of a small grey machine with levers.

Thank you, found it :) The gene bank mentioned is in the area you get the big daddy armor, there are some stairs leading up in this area, the gene bank is in the room on top of these stairs.

2 more to go :woop:

Sweet!!! Found Suchong-Protector Smell :Bounce:

Turn your back to where the above diary was and go to the door on your right, go past the next door and the diary will be above the computer left of the column in front of you.

Only one to go:woop::woop::woop:

TangSooJohn
08-21-2007, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the location of the "Andrew Ryan - Impossible Anywhere Else" Diary. You were spot on and now I just have the one more to go! Thanks again!

TangSooJohn
08-21-2007, 01:23 AM
I hate to be picky but can you be more specific about the location of the "Suchong - Fontaine's Human Jukebox" Diary? Is it in the Apollo Square area or the Olympus Heights area? And which apartment is it? Perhaps details as to where on the map to find the apartment?

K00PA TR00PA
08-21-2007, 01:27 AM
Its in olympus heights in the apartment building where you use the code "5744" for the elevator. If you are facing the elevator, it will be the door to your left.

Siegfried
08-21-2007, 01:33 AM
Found the last one! Rodriguez-It's All Grift is on Eve's Garden in Fort Frolic :woop:

Achievement unlocked for me, 1000 GS :drunk

TangSooJohn
08-21-2007, 01:35 AM
That was it man spot on! I got the achievement immediately after picking this up. Thanks for all your help and I can now confirm that my list above is absolutely complete! Thanks for your help!

K00PA TR00PA
08-21-2007, 01:42 AM
way to go guys! Now i know i can compare mines to yours.

DaKing240
08-21-2007, 02:11 AM
Nice job guys getting the achievement. We are working on this Diary Guide... taking a little extra time and work, but we are getting somewhere. Keep those updates coming... please post them here and not messaging, going to have some people edit the thread since I will be away this upcoming week.

mossberg
08-21-2007, 03:14 AM
im just getting the game. if i happen to miss any. can you go back and get it or do have to wait till you beat it and replay it to get the ones you missed. when you do replay it the diarys you already have are the gone so you know you have it or are they there again. like on gears of war the cog tags arent there on the second play thru if you already picked them up. thanks

flip
08-21-2007, 03:16 AM
you can go back and get any of these EXCEPT the two in the Welcome to Rapture portion of the game(where then demo ends is the cut off point)

Rand al Thor 19
08-21-2007, 03:29 AM
I only have two left to find:

Olympus Heights-Apollo Square
Diane McClintock - Today's Raid

Fort Frolic
McDonagh - Fontaine's Army

Any help finding these would be greatly appreciated!!!

NVM.... I just found them!!!

flip
08-21-2007, 04:53 AM
Peach Wilkins - Meeting With Fontaine - Once in Smuggler's Hideout, you will come to a place where there is a drill looking device and a gun turret shooting at you. Kill the gun turret and to the right of the gun turret will be the diary leaning against a crate

Frank Fontaine - Kraut Scientist - After watching the pipes blow up by the submarine, continue onwards and you will come to a sort of big wooden area with some splicers. Kill all these guys, and once you reach the bottom, you will come to a gate with a lock on your right, right before you enter the tunnel. Break the lock and the diary will be on the ground next to some crates

Peach Wilkins - Offered A Deal - Right after you watch the submarine blow up, continue on and once you start going towards the Bulkhead to Arcadia, the diary will be on the ground next to a crate before the bridge

xJACKASS
08-21-2007, 12:21 PM
Need help finding these

Arcadia -- Farmer's Market
Langford-The Saturine

Hephaestus -- Rapture Central Control
McDonagh-Ryan takes F Futuristics

Thanks!

KMB 316
08-21-2007, 04:06 PM
McDonagh - Freezing Pipes - you must melt the ice that leads to the cure-all area with your incernerate plasmid and it will be under the ice

EvilJin
08-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Need help finding "Suchong - Protecting Little Ones" in Proving grounds and "Andrew Ryan - A Man Or A Parasite" in Heaphaestus. Plz help

thugout
08-21-2007, 06:17 PM
hi . i cant get the diary under the stairs in front office of supervisor kyburz (Hephaestus -- Rapture Central Control) . i dont see the entrance
any help ? please
thank you

K00PA TR00PA
08-21-2007, 06:21 PM
hi . i cant get the diary under the stairs in front office of supervisor kyburz (Hephaestus -- Rapture Central Control) . i dont see the entrance
any help ? please
thank you

If youre facing the room with the two turrets, walk along the wall infront of the left turret and you should see the open crawlspace option. That small hole leads you to the diary under the stairs.

JanitorAO
08-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Hey - does anyone know where Kyburz - The Dream is in Hephaestus? I've been running around like crazy looking for it - and haven't been able to find it.

As for the question a few posts up concerning "Protecting the Little Ones" - Suchong, it's in the store opposite Genetics - there is an area where you go up some stairs - pass by a Gene Machine (with a view port over looking the operating-like theater for the big daddies) and you can cross a walkway - the Diary is on top of one of the file cabinets as soon as you enter the room (after crossing the walkway). Hope that helps.

To clarify: you enter the facility that has the big daddy voice modifier in it, you climb up some stairs until you can cross some catwalks, head up and around so you cross another catwalk (opposite side), and enter an office like room - turn to your right, and top of the file cabinet should be the Diary.

thugout
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM
If youre facing the room with the two turrets, walk along the wall infront of the left turret and you should see the open crawlspace option. That small hole leads you to the diary under the stairs.
thank youuu :Bounce:

thugout
08-21-2007, 07:07 PM
well that small hole take me to the room in front of the stairs not under the stairs
am i right ?

sensei jimjom
08-21-2007, 07:08 PM
thanks all to contributing to this thread, I've been lurking for days now. finally got my password worked and felt compelled enough to finalize my profile :uzi:

but MAN!!!1 I am missing two diaries and they are driving me fucking insane.

Smugglers Hideout - Picked Up Timmy H

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS??? I have gone through S.H. with a finetooth shotgun with no luck. I even started a new game and have fought my way through again to see if I could spot it on a fresh game. No dice.

I am also missing one in Fort Frolic, but I am pretty sure I know where it is. :(

Please help.

K00PA TR00PA
08-21-2007, 08:05 PM
well that small hole take me to the room in front of the stairs not under the stairs
am i right ?

No, you got the wrong small hole. This small hole starts by the wall infront of the left turret. The little door you open is slightly blended with the rest of the wall so its hard to see at first.

thugout
08-21-2007, 08:55 PM
No, you got the wrong small hole. This small hole starts by the wall infront of the left turret. The little door you open is slightly blended with the rest of the wall so its hard to see at first.
damn !! i dont see it
let see . the room whit the two torrets its office of supervisor kyburz , so in front of the left torret if you walk by the wall to the left you will find a room in the left side and a hole in the right . thats the hole you are talking about? cos that one dont let you get under the stair

bushmaster2000
08-21-2007, 08:56 PM
#`17 is located in the floor in front of Dandy' Dental to the left of a wheel chair on it's side. It's in the vicinity of a Heal Station and a Supply doorway

EvilJin
08-21-2007, 08:58 PM
JanitorAO (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=25204) Tks for the info about the whereabouts of " Suchong - Protecting Little Ones " .... Now only need " Andrew Ryan - A Man Or A Parasite " to get the achievement. Anyone can help plz

JanitorAO
08-21-2007, 09:00 PM
When you come down the stairs and see Kyburz's office infront of you (you should have to turn left at the bottom of the stairs to be facing the door to his office - the door has a number lock next to it), there should be two turrets positioned on either side of the door.

Immediately after facing the door, hug the wall to the left - walk facing it crouched until you are beside / infront of the left turret, you should see a prompt to open a crawl space door. Open it and you are under the stairs.

There is another "vent" in the room directly across from the stairs that you come down, this "vent" leads into a hallway that you will have access to as you progress through this area - it has no relevance to any diaries.

Hope that helps.

Still looking for "The Dream" Diary... Help. :woop:

thugout
08-21-2007, 09:06 PM
When you come down the stairs and see Kyburz's office infront of you (you should have to turn left at the bottom of the stairs to be facing the door to his office - the door has a number lock next to it), there should be two turrets positioned on either side of the door.

Immediately after facing the door, hug the wall to the left - walk facing it crouched until you are beside / infront of the left turret, you should see a prompt to open a crawl space door. Open it and you are under the stairs.

There is another "vent" in the room directly across from the stairs that you come down, this "vent" leads into a hallway that you will have access to as you progress through this area - it has no relevance to any diaries.

Hope that helps.

Still looking for "The Dream" Diary... Help. :woop:
i see it now !! shit is hard to find it !! thank you guys
thank you thank you thank you

xJACKASS
08-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Need help finding these

Langford-The Saturine

McDonagh-Ryan takes F Futuristics

Thanks!

I found them...

McDonagh-Ryan takes F Futuristics - Neat the start of the level near a vending machine in a box

Langford-The Saturine - In the entrance to the cave near Raptor Metro

thugout
08-21-2007, 09:14 PM
hehe i am getting blind
i finaly find it
thank you

EvilJin
08-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Searched everywhere a still wasnt find "Andrew Ryan - A Man Or Parasite" in Hephaestus. Pretty well hidden

JanitorAO
08-21-2007, 09:42 PM
Andrew Ryan - "man or parasite" location.

When you enter that main hall where all the bodies are pinned up on the columns, there is a door on the right side of the room, you head up three steps or so and the door is on your right. Enter that room, the room should be flooded slightly - anyway - on one of the tables as you enter the room should be the diary.

So - enter the main hall - the one where the entrance to Ryan's Office is with the giant circuit breaker thing - head to your right, don't leave this room, just head along the right side wall and you'll hit a closed door - it will open - go on in - it's on the desk.

Hope that helps. :drunk

Kyburz's "The Dream" - still no clue where it is.

DaKing240
08-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Its great to see so many new members helping out, we are working on fixing up the guide and to have it complete asap. Don't forget to post any missing diaries and the locations!

EvilJin
08-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Andrew Ryan - "man or parasite" location.

When you enter that main hall where all the bodies are pinned up on the columns, there is a door on the right side of the room, you head up three steps or so and the door is on your right. Enter that room, the room should be flooded slightly - anyway - on one of the tables as you enter the room should be the diary.

So - enter the main hall - the one where the entrance to Ryan's Office is with the giant circuit breaker thing - head to your right, don't leave this room, just head along the right side wall and you'll hit a closed door - it will open - go on in - it's on the desk.

Hope that helps. :drunk

Kyburz's "The Dream" - still no clue where it is.

Tk u so much man. Got 1000 now tks to u. Well im not sure but i guess "Dream" its down toward Kyburz's office, on a corpse along the path where you find the emp bomb, near the Big Daddy corpse

JanitorAO
08-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey man, anytime, glad I could help - as for the "The Dream" diary, I'll come across it at some point - been up and down where the EMP is and nadda... But it's gotta be round somewhere. Congrats on the 1000. :)

EvilJin
08-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey man, anytime, glad I could help - as for the "The Dream" diary, I'll come across it at some point - been up and down where the EMP is and nadda... But it's gotta be round somewhere. Congrats on the 1000. :)

In front at Kyburz's office door go right and keep going till u find a corpse in the middle of the room search it and the diary is in it.

JanitorAO
08-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Thank you. Damn. I had at some point had an explosion go off in that room and if you hadn't noted that there was a body there I would have never thought to peer in every corner. The body w/ the diary had been tossed around the room and stuck in a corner behind some pipes. Man. Thank you again - I appreciate it. :woop:

Ph0eNiXz
08-21-2007, 11:39 PM
I missed only these two diaries. Does any one know how to get these two diaries? If it is a yes, then I would be really appreciate if you can help me with these ones. They are on the last part "Point Prometheus".

Thank you very much :bow:

Point Prometheus

medo145
08-21-2007, 11:51 PM
does anyone know where "Andrew Ryan - The Great Chain" is ?

nevermind - it's at the end of the level in the train station on the right side on a bench

benstar2000
08-22-2007, 01:04 AM
I need Help!

Where can I find it??

thugout
08-22-2007, 01:40 AM
I missed only these two diaries. Does any one know how to get these two diaries? If it is a yes, then I would be really appreciate if you can help me with these ones. They are on the last part "Point Prometheus".

Thank you very much :bow:

Point Prometheus

the location for protector smell its in one of the post above

thugout
08-22-2007, 01:42 AM
well i think i am missing the last one but i can not find it
Suchong-Extra Munitions
any helps ?
thank you soo much

mossberg
08-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Are ther only 2 diarys in the first part of the story that you cant go back and get once you pass it. What else do i have to do that i might miss in Welcome to Rapture that you cant go back and get. this is going to be my first time playing it. thanks

flip
08-22-2007, 02:41 AM
the only thing that really matters are those two diaries that if you miss, you're screwed and have to start over again, otherwise, there isn't anything else that you can't miss by moving on

mossberg
08-22-2007, 02:46 AM
Thanks flip

Lunacy182
08-22-2007, 02:49 AM
the only thing that really matters are those two diaries that if you miss, you're screwed and have to start over again, otherwise, there isn't anything else that you can't miss by moving on

Thats good to know. I'm going to stop looking for Andrew Ryan - First Encounter dairy then. I've been looking all over for it with no luck.

I thought you couldn't leave a stage without all of the dairy's first. This sentence with the asterisk confused me. I thought it applied to all of them. But now I see.

bushmaster2000
08-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Neptune :
Andrew Ryan : Watch Fontaine

Is located in Upper Warf near the top on the map by the vending machine. It's on the floor between the vending machine and the stairs

flip
08-22-2007, 02:54 AM
One other thing though, and i just found this out today when going to an older save. Once you get to the elevator to go to the final area for the encounter with the final boss, you will NOT be able to go back and search ANYWHERE as the game will not allow you to go back down the elevator to go back and search areas to find you final diaries or tonics, so save before going up the elevator unless you want to lose your chances to get everything without having to make another save

K00PA TR00PA
08-22-2007, 03:04 AM
awesome list!! Just got 1000 thanks to this thread.

flip
08-22-2007, 03:11 AM
congrats on 1k! i'm taking sort of a mini break from this game cuz i've overplayed it within the past week.

K00PA TR00PA
08-22-2007, 03:12 AM
congrats on 1k! i'm taking sort of a mini break from this game cuz i've overplayed it within the past week.

I feel you. I completed the game four times now, lol.

flip
08-22-2007, 03:14 AM
ouch man, that would be too much for me, i haven't even been able to finish the game twice :(

bushmaster2000
08-22-2007, 03:16 AM
Neptune:

Sullivan : Neptune's Badge
Located in Warf Master area of map. You'll see a room through a window with a desk, safe, Bot SHutdown device. That's the room, but you have to get to it via a crawl space. Turn around and take the first left and you'll see a Little Sister hole and a Bot Shutdown. Take a left and in this room are 2 cannon ball turrets, 1 machine gun turret and at least one camera. Go down the left side and you'll see a crawl space just past some crates on the left. Go through the crawlspace and take out the camera. Then the diary is on the desk.

flip
08-22-2007, 03:22 AM
yup yup, i can confirm the Neptune's Badge one, except its Have My Badge, not Neptune's Badges

DaKing240
08-22-2007, 03:36 AM
Right, I will be away on a business trip starting tomorrow morning. While you will see me around and online at random times, I will be unable to update this list. Therefore, Krazie has promised to keep the thread up to date, and will be editing the posts until the list is complete or until I get back. Carry on with those locations!

benstar2000
08-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Please help me

Tenenbaum - Mass Producing Adam

Where can I find these two???

Help me

NightWolf
08-22-2007, 10:49 PM
* Andrew Ryan - First Encounter
* Sullivan - Picked up Timmy H.

Can anyone tell me, where those two are?
I've looked all over Nepthune and Smuggler's Den.

KingTut
08-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Anyone know where Sad Saps is in Apollo Square? It's the last one I need!

KingTut
08-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Anyone know where Sad Saps is in Apollo Square? It's the last one I need!

Nevermind! :)

The Pants Party
08-23-2007, 12:51 AM
* Andrew Ryan - First Encounter
* Sullivan - Picked up Timmy H.

Can anyone tell me, where those two are?
I've looked all over Nepthune and Smuggler's Den.

-For some reason, this is listed in the section with Neptune, but it is actually in the next level. When you get to the Farmer's Market in Arcadia (when you go through the Bulkhead door and a new section loads), there are three rooms off the main section. Go to the left-most room and it is leaning against three red crates. I think there was a dead Rosie on the ground in here, but I'm not positive.

Sullivan - Picked up Timmy H.
-Right after you get the diary that is in the shallow pool of water (Mariska Lutz - Masha Come Home), turn to your right. There is a dead body on the ground. Search this body for the diary.

MA5Bergey
08-23-2007, 01:52 AM
Meh, I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if it's been mentioned, but in the original post, the location of "Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again" is wrong. That audio diary is on the main floor of the tavern (meh, second floor if you count the basement), on a table by the windows. The location listed for that one in the original post is actually the location of "McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine." And I'm 100% sure on this. I'm playing through for my second time and I just picked these two up literally two minutes ago.

bushmaster2000
08-23-2007, 01:52 AM
Neptune:
McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine
It's in Room #6 in McDonagh Top Floor. Lightening the door control to open it. You'll find it on the floor beside a dead guy handcuffed to the bed. IT's covered in blood in a blood pool so easy to overlook.

bushmaster2000
08-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Meh, I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if it's been mentioned, but in the original post, the location of "Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again" is wrong. That audio diary is on the main floor of the tavern (meh, second floor if you count the basement), on a table by the windows. The location listed for that one in the original post is actually the location of "McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine." And I'm 100% sure on this. I'm playing through for my second time and I just picked these two up literally two minutes ago.

I can confirm this as well, i just picked it up. There's two diaries on that main floor on tables.

MajinD1979
08-23-2007, 02:14 AM
i am on the last area and i can't find the diary "CHANGING EMPLOYERS" could someone pls help!

Super_Chicken
08-23-2007, 02:35 AM
I'm still missing: Any help would be awesome
Fort Frolic
Anna Culpepper - Ryan's Stableboy
Diane McClintock - Stood Up Again
Pablo Navarro - Kyburz Door Code

I've also found these two if you'd like to add em to the list.
Neptune's Bounty -- Smuggler's Hideout
Upper Wharf just left of the northern vending machine on a forklift skid.
Point Prometheus -- Proving
Suchong - Extra Munitions
On the floor inside the room labeled “Plasmid Prototyping” which is inside the “Optimized Eugenics” Area of the level.

psincubus
08-23-2007, 03:59 AM
hey, i need help with "Diane McClintock - Meeting Atlas" in Olympic Heights. Anyone know where this one is? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nevermind found it. As soon as you walk into Fontaine's House of the poor, If you turn right there is a shed with a crate. It's in the crate.

bushmaster2000
08-23-2007, 04:02 AM
NOTE:

NEPTUNE

Is not in this section, it's in the next section Arcadia in the market.

Ult1ma Weap0n
08-23-2007, 04:16 AM
Can anybody help me with Hephaestus?
Suchong - The Vita Chamber

Terance
08-23-2007, 06:46 AM
Fort Frolic (15)
Albert Milonakis - Fancy Cigarettes
McDonagh - Guns Blazing
Sullivan - Bump Culpepper?

Hephaestus -- Rapture Central Control (20)
Pablo Navarro - Market Maintenance Code
McDonagh - Ryan Takes F Futuristics

Olympus Heights -- Apollo Square (12)
Suchong - Fontaine's Human Jukebox

Point Prometheus -- Proving Grounds (9)

Those are the ones I need.

I know the Jukebox one is explained in the first post, but I don't understand what the "first apartment" is.

thagame
08-23-2007, 07:51 AM
Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again

it says its in the room with the handcuffed man but im standing there and not seeing it. I coulda sworn i listened to it but its not in my list.

bagio
08-23-2007, 07:55 AM
New Year's Eve Alone (Diane McClintock) - Kashmir Bottom Floor, on table.
Hole in the Bathroom Wall (Steve Barker) - Kashmir Restaraunt, in "Dames" Restroom.
Released Today (Diane McClintock) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the reception desk.
Adam's Changes (Steinman) - Emergency Access, on the desk.
Higher Standards (Steinman) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the wall near the entrance
Parasite Expectations (Andrew Ryan) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the reception desk near surgery.
Limits of Imagination (Steinman) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the wall near hall towards Eternal Flame.
Love for Science (Tenenbaum) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, in lobby near Health Station
Vandalism (Andrew Ryan) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, near vending machines.
Freezing Pipes (McDonagh) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, near base of stairs.
Surgery's Picasso (Steinman) - Eternal Flame, in the entrance room near the memorial.
Enrage Trial (Suchong) - Kure All, on the floor in the corner of the main room.
Plasmids are the Paint (Suchong) - Painless Dental, on the desk in the corner near the stuffed bear.
Useless Experiments (Tenenbaum) - Dandy Dental, on the floor near the entrance to the offices.
Testing Telekinesis (Suchong) - Dandy Dental, on the floor near the Gatherer's Garden vending machine.
Symmetry (Steinman) - Surgery Foyer, on the wall beyond the pile of debris.
Aphrodite Waking (Steinman) - Surgery, on a desk in the operating room to the north.
Not What She Wanted (Steinman) - Surgery, search the corpse that Dr. Steinman was operating on.
Gatherer's Vulnerability (Steinman) - Lounge, on ground near Gatherer's Garden vending machine.
Bathysphere Keys (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, under the boardwalk on the south end of the wharf.
Timmy H. Interrogation (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, in the interrogation room in the water.
Fontaine Must Go (Andrew Ryan) - Lower Wharf, crawl under the metal grating near the pipes.
Finding the Sea Slug (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, on the table across from the stairwell entrance.
Masha Come Home (Mariska Lutz) - Upper Wharf, on the floor in the corner where Little Sister was.
Picked up Timmy H. (Sullivan) - Upper Wharf, search the corpse in the corner near Little Sister.
Watch Fontaine (Andrew Ryan) - Upper Wharf, next to Circus of Values machine.
Have My Badge (Sullivan) - Wharf's Master Office, on the desk in the office.
Adam Discovery (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, in a crate below the ledge in the Wharfmaster's office.
Eden Leaking (McDonagh) - Upper Wharf, in hallway on way to Jet Postal.
Fontaine's Smugglers (Tenenbaum) - Jet Postal, on the bench in the glass tube.
Death Penalty in Rapture (Andrew Ryan) - Jet Postal, on the desk near the vending machine.
Smuggling Ring (Sullivan) - Fighting McDonagh, on the bar of table near the center of the room.
Working Late Again (Andrew Ryan) - Fighting McDonagh, on a bar table near the windows.
Rapture Changing (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, on the desk in the large office in the basement.
Meeting Ryan (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, crawl through the water-filled ventiliation back towards the Gene Bank and entrance.
Arresting Fontaine (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, in room #6 upstairs.
Saw Masha Today (Mariska Lutz) - Fighting McDonagh, in room #7 upstairs.
Putting the Screws On (Peach Wilkins) - Freezer Bottom Floor, in the freezer next to the safe.
Meeting with Fontaine (Peach Wilkins) - Storage Cave, on the ground near the numerous crates.
*** Scientist (Frank Fontaine) - Control Room, in the locked storage cave on the lower floor.
Offered a Deal (Peach Wilkins) - Submarine Bay, on the dock leading towards Arcadia.
Seeing Ghosts (McDonagh) - Tea Garden, on the ground off to the left.
Mass Producing Adam (Tenenbaum) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the chairs.
Big Night Out (Dieter Sonnekalb) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the park bench and ghosts.
Arcadia Closed (Langford) - Tea Garden, up the stairs on the desk near the Gene Bank.
The Market is Patient (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the park bench near the U-Invent machine of the upper level.
Early Tests Promising (Langford) - Waterfall Grottos, near the water wheel in the lower level.
Offer a Better Product (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the lower level near the water wheel.
Heroes and Criminals (Diane McClintock) - Waterfall Grottos, in the locked machinery room atop the stairs.
Shouldn't Have Come (Mariska Lutz) - Lower Rolling Hills, on the bench near the stairs.
The Saturnine (Langford) - Lower Rolling Hills, in the cave behind the waterfall.
Arcadia and Oxygen (Langford) - Tree Farm, near the crate on the landing entrance.
What Won't They Steal (Langford) - Research Laboratories, just inside the entance.
Teaching an Old Hound (Langford) - Research Laboratories, on the table inside the 2nd room.
Lazarus Vector (Langford) - Langford's Office, search Julie Langford's body.
Lazarus Vector Formula (Langford) - Langford's Office, inside the wall safe in Julie's lab.
Maternal Instinct (Tenenbaum) - Tree Farm, on the steps heading to Farmer's Market.
Bee Enzyme (Tasha Denu) - Farmer's Market Entrance, on the ground near the pneumo tube.
First Encounter (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room.
Hatred (Tenenbaum) - Farmer's Market, on a desk in the lower storage room.
Desperate Times (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, in the crawlspace that links to the freezer.
Pulling Together (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, on the counter of the meat market.
Water in Wine (Pierre Gobbi) - Farmer's Market, upstairs near large winery sign.
Adam Explained (Tenenbaum) - Silverwing Apiary, on the counter near the entrance.
Functional Children (Tenenbaum) - Winery, on a table in the rear of the room.
The Great Chain (Andrew Ryan) - Arcadia Metro Station, on the bench to the right of the entrance.
Musical Insult (Sander Cohen) - Fleet Hall Theatre, upstairs storage room near the guitar.
Come to the Record Store (Cobb) - Southern Mall, outside the restroom, on the table near the alcohol.

bagio
08-23-2007, 08:00 AM
The Wild Bunny (Sander Cohen) - Sophia Salon, in the closet around the back of the counter.
Fancy Cigarettes (Albert Milonakis) - Le Marquis D'Epogue, in the downstairs humidor near the corpse.
The Iceman Cometh (Martin Finnegan) - Frozen Tunnel, in the entrance corridor on the left-hand side.
Stood Up Again (Diane McCormick) - Upper Atrium, at the top of the stairs near the entrance to Fleet Hall.
Guns Blazing (McDonagh) - Robertson's Tobaccoria, on the table just inside the main door.
Pregnancy (Jasmine Jolene) - Eve's Garden, under the bed in the room behind the stage.
Fontaine's Army (McDonagh) - Sir-Prize, in a crate on the floor to the left of the stairs.
Ryan's Stabbleboy (Anna Culpepper) - Rapture Records, behind the counter inside the entrance.
Requiem for Andrew Ryan (Sander Cohen) - Projection Booth, on the table in the office.
Ryan Takes F Futuristics (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Bathyspher Station, in a crate near the Circus of Values machine.
Scoping the Gate (Kyburz) - Outside Ryan's Office, near the Circus of Values machine.
Stopping Ryan (McDonagh) - Ryan's Office, search the first corpse on the right-hand side.
Going to Heat Loss (Anya Andersdotter) - Outside Ryan's office, search the fourth corpse on the right-hand side.
A Man or a Parasite (Andrew Ryan) - - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the room with the bunks.
Fontaine's Legacy (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Core, on the edge of the walkway, near the Vita-Chamber.
Kyburz Door Code (Pablo Navarro) - Heat Loss Monitoring, on the floor in the corner.
Genetic Arms Race (McDonagh) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk in the flooded area.
Getting a Break (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk near the tonic.
Impossible Anywhere Else (Andrew Ryan) - Hepheastus Core, at the very bottom walkway, on the desk.
Running Short on R-34s (Pablo Navarro) - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the entrance to the Workshops.
Device Almost Finished (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the office at the bottom of the stairs.
Great Chain Moves Slowly (Andrew Ryan) - Kyburz's Office, on the desk in the back of the room.
The Dream (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, search the corpse lying in the center of the floor.
Assembling the Bomb (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the secret crawlspace office.
Market Maintenance Code (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Workshops, in the crawlspace that leads under the stairs.
The Vita Chamber (Suchong) - Control Room, on the desk to the left of the entrance.
Mind Control Test (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
Baby Stratus (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
Artist Woman (Sullivan) - Culpepper's Apartment, on the corner table just inside the main room.
Fontaine's Human Jukebox (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on the floor in the southernmost room.
Mind Control Antidote (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on his desk next to the tonic.
Fontaine's Breakup (Paparrazi) - Mercury Suites, on the upper walkway near the U-Invent machine.
Sad Saps (Frank Fontaine) - Fontaine's Apartment, on the coffee table near his collection of cigars.
What's Happening Here? (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, on the ground near the Circus of Values machine.
Atlas Lives (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, near the Gatherer's Garden machine.
Protection Board (Suchong) - Artemis Suites, on the floor of Suchong's office in the clinic.
Meeting Atlas (Diane McClintock) - Hestia Chambers, just inside the entrance on the right.
The Longest Con (Frank Fontaine) - Atlas' Headquarters, right on the desk next to the tonic.
Today's Raid (Diane McCormick) - Atlas' Headquarters, search the corpse near the safe in the corner.
Changing Employers (Suchong) - Main Hall, melt the ice to enter the closet upstairs and search the trash can.
Why Just Girls? (Tenenbaum) - Atrium Balcony, on the desk in the second floor of the orphanage.
Extra Munitions (Suchong) - Plasmid Prototyping, on the ground next to the RPG Turret.
Marketing Gold (Andrew Ryan) - Test Subject Storage, on a machine on the right-hand side of the room near the cascading water.
Missing Boots (Suchong) - Candidate Conversion area, on a desk in the rear of the room.
Protector Smell (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on the machinery in the second floor southwest room.
Protecting Little Ones (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on a desk in the southeast room upstairs.
Cheap Son of a *** (Suchong) - Storage, on a desk in the small storage area of Suit Assembly.
this aint my own work & is from xbox.com

DrEccentrik
08-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Suchong - Vita Chamber is the last audio diary I need but I can't find it using the description in the last post. Does anyone know exactly where this diary is? It says in the entrance to the Control Room but i've searched all over Central Control and can't find it... Maybe there is some glitch in my save because I also can't access one of the weapon upgrade points (the one near the two dancing splicers).

Ult1ma Weap0n
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Suchong - Vita Chamber is the last audio diary I need but I can't find it using the description in the last post. Does anyone know exactly where this diary is? It says in the entrance to the Control Room but i've searched all over Central Control and can't find it... Maybe there is some glitch in my save because I also can't access one of the weapon upgrade points (the one near the two dancing splicers).
That is the last one I need as well. And the other 2 Suchong diaries in Hesphaestus are listed as being in the control room as well and I know for a fact they are after you go into the door leading to ryan's office which you can't go back to after you kill him. So we are screwed unless the game moved the diary to a new location later in the game.

Terance
08-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Still can't find the Jukebox one >_<

Is it in Olympus or Apollo?

EDIT: I was looking in apollo...I just found it <_<;

xFlashing
08-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Andrew Ryan - The Great Chain
The second you come out of the bathysphere go straight to the desk on the far left and it is sitting ontop.

Lunacy182
08-23-2007, 08:35 PM
That is the last one I need as well. And the other 2 Suchong diaries in Hesphaestus are listed as being in the control room as well and I know for a fact they are after you go into the door leading to ryan's office which you can't go back to after you kill him. So we are screwed unless the game moved the diary to a new location later in the game.

I need that one too. So much for being able to go through the game and coming back to pick up diaries. Wish I would have known that before hand.

The Pants Party
08-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Ok, I just went through and updated King's original posts since he's away at the moment. They are now all listed, with correct numbers for each section and all that jazz.

I also added a warning on the one diary you can not return to if you miss it.

ReCkLeSs_X
08-24-2007, 01:45 AM
It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me find Mind Control Test, by Suchong. I read somewhere that it is in Ryan's office, but I cannot seem to get back in there. The door won't open for me.

It's the last one I need. :(

icedtea
08-24-2007, 02:18 AM
thank you bagio for the list
if you made it or whoever did thanks for the locations.

BThumme
08-24-2007, 03:16 AM
Ryan's Stable Boy (anna culpepper) is in Rapture Records, behind the front desk.

soopavillen
08-24-2007, 03:17 AM
Hay does anyone know if u can get back into Ryan's office after you are done killing him cause i missed McDonagh - Stopping Ryan and i know it is in there but i tried going in were you overload the electric thing and i cant get in. Any one know another way in????????????

BThumme
08-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Soo, I *Think* that that diary was not where you meet him, but in the room with all the impaled corpses where you overloaded the door. Examine the corpses and see if that's the one I'm thinking of.

poulpy72
08-24-2007, 03:22 AM
Guys I need help pls....

I'm looking for this in Neptune's Bounty:
Peach Wilkins - Meeting With Fontaine - Once in Smuggler's Hideout, you will come to a place where there is a drill looking device and a gun turret shooting at you. Kill the gun turret and to the right of the gun turret will be the diary leaning against a crate.

I've checked everywhere and can't find it...any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thx

BThumme
08-24-2007, 03:26 AM
If you're coming from the freezer section of NB, you'll go straight, pull a u-turn to the left, and approach the "drill-like" apparatus. As you're coming up the stairs, the drill will be in the middle of the room, with the turret straight ahead of you. It would be to your upper-right hand side...

(Go straight, then turn to the right a little).

poulpy72
08-24-2007, 03:29 AM
Thx for the lightning quick answer!!! It wa smy mistake....I kinda skipped the "Smuggler's hideout" postion and was still looking in the frozen section...my bad. I can't believe I spent the last hour looking for this easy one...:(

Thx again buddy!!...I owe you one!

soopavillen
08-24-2007, 03:30 AM
Ya u were right it was one of the corpses awesome thanks that was the last one i needed

BThumme
08-24-2007, 03:31 AM
You're telling me, I was walking around the Bounty for 20 minutes going, WTH is "Smuggler's hideout"???

CS_Prophet
08-24-2007, 03:52 AM
Heres Two i noticed werent on the front page, but if their reposts sorry XD

Suchong - Missing Boots : Cant miss it its required for the goal of Big Daddy.....

Suchong - Extra Munitions : In a room labeled Plasmid Prototypeing... will be lying on the floor next to a RPG turrent

Graham31004
08-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Great List. Thanks to everyone that took time to put it together.

DonNino
08-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Right after Picked up timmy H, when you go through the bars its on the left in the corner next to vendor

Pyroman31
08-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Copied this from MyCheats.

Welcome to Rapture
1) New Year's Eve Alone audio diary, located on the table near the 1959 Happy New Year sign.
2) Hole in the Bathroom Wall audio diary, inside the woman's restroom.

Medical Pavilion
(3) Released Today audio diary on top of the reception desk.
(4) Adam's Changes audio diary, located on the desk next to the typewriter.
(5) Higher Standards audio diary, on the wall next to the bloody gurney.
(6) Parasite Expectations audio diary on the table across from the sign labeled Surgery, near a turret.
(7) Love for Science audio diary under the "Plasmids by Ryan Industries" poster.
(8) Limit's of Imagination audio diary, by the broken kiosk, next to the wall with the words "Adam denies us any excuse for not being beautiful", written in blood.
(9) Vandalism audio diary on the chair next to the ammo vending machine, in the flooded room.
(10) Surgery's Picasso audio diary, under the painting labeled "In Loving Memory of Winston Hoffner".
(11) Freezing Pipes audio diary, stuck in the frozen ice at the lower level of the Medical Pavilion.
(12) Enrage Trial audio diary on the ground, next to the blood soaked gurney, by the puddle of water.
(13) Useless Experiments audio diary, on the ground next to the sign that says "dentistry".
(14) Plasmids are the Paint audio diary in the smoke filled room.
(15) Symmetry audio diary near body in wheelchair after destroying blocked doorway chasing Steinman.
(16) Testing Telekinesis audio diary located next to a corpse in a wheelchair, after you destroy the blockage with your telekinesis powers.
(17) Aphrodite Walking audio diary, inside the Surgical Savings room, next to the turret, on top of the dresser next to the bloody gurney.
(18) Not What She Wanted audio diary inside the corpse Dr. Steinman was operating on before you fought him.
(19) Gatherer Vulnerability audio diary is on the ground in front of the gatherer's garden vending machine.

Neptune's Bounty
(20) Bathysphere Keys audio diary under the western dock, next to the turret.
(21) Timmy H. Interrogation audio diary is downstairs below the entrance to the Fisheries, wade through the water up to the security panel, and enter the code 5380 or hack the panel. Inside, search the room and find the audio diary.
(22) Fontaine Must Go audio diary, can be found when you drop through the open grate in the floor, when you're heading towards the upper wharf, wade through the small sewer tunnel, and pick up the audio diary located at the end of this area, half submerged.
(23) Finding the Sea Slug audio diary is on the table, next to the box labeled Lotz and Sons.
(24) Masha Come Home audio diary is next to the little sister portal with water running in front of it.
(25) We Picked up Timmy H. audio diary, is found if you search the corpse of the body near the audio diary Masha Come Home.
(26) Watch Fontaine audio diary is to the left of the vending machine, in the wharf master area.
(27) Have My Badge audio diary; find the air vent passageway, next to the radiator. Crawl through it, avoid the security camera and pick up the diary.
(28) Adam Discover7 in the crate, found after you drop down from the Wharfmasters office.
(29) Eden Leaking audio diary is next to the two pipes after you enter the doorway to the Fighting McDonagh's.
(30) Fontaine's Smugglers audio diary is on the park bench under the security camera, in the water tubes, connecting the Fighting McDonagh's and Jet Postal.
(31) Death Penalty audio diary can be found on the table next to the vending machine inside Jet Postal.
(32) Smuggling Ring audio diary is on the small table in the middle of the Fighting McDonagh's bar,
(33) Working Late Again audio diary is on a small table near the windows of the same bar.
(34) The Arresting Fontaine audio diary is upstairs of the bar. Find a locked door with an electronic control switch. Use your electo bolt attack on the switch to open the door and to pick up the audio diary.
(35) Saw Masha Today audio diary is upstairs in the bar as well. Find the security panel, enter this code 7533 to gain access. Find the diary on the bed next to the corpses.
(36) Meeting Ryan audio diary is partially submerged, in the small sewer exiting from the basement of the bar.
(37) Turning the Screws audio diary is on the table inside the small freezer room to the left of the weapon upgrade station, next to the safe.

Smuggler's Hideout
(38) Meeting Fontaine audio diary is next to the turret by the boxes early on in this level.
(39) Kraut Scientist audio diary is behind the locked gate, near the two oxygen tanks, on your way to the sub.
(40) Offered a Deal audio diary is to your left, just after you enter the doorway to Arcadia.

Arcadia

(41) Seeing Ghosts audio diary is by the rock and tipped chairs, to your left when you first enter Arcadia.
(42) Arcadia Closed audio diary on the gardeners table, after you encounter two houdini splicers, next to the gene bank.
(43) Shouldn't Have Come audio diary on the rocks, next to the Rolling Hills neon sign.
(44) The Saturnine audio diary on the floor of the small cave when the houdini splicer burns open the entrance.
(45) The Market is Patient audio diary is on the park bench, underneath the waterfall grotto sign.
(46) Early Tests Promising audio diary is located right in front of the rose bush in waterfall grotto.
(47) Offer a Better Product audio diary is located next to the corpse, across from the rose bush in waterfall grotto, near the turret.
(48) Heroes and Criminals audio diary is located behind the electronically sealed door, which you need to electro bolt to open. You'll find the diary on the floor in this small room.
(49) What won't they Steal audio diary is located on the ground, near the desk when you enter Langford Labs.
(50) Teaching and Old Hound audio diary is found inside Langford labs, on one of the lab tables themselves.
(51) The Lazarus Vector formula audio diary can be found in the safe in Langford's office, if you enter the code 9457.
(52) The Lazarus Vector audio diary can be found on Langford's body if you search it.
(53) Arcadia and Oxygen audio diary can be found lying against bags of fertilizer in front of the tree farm doorway.
(54) The Maternal Extinct audio diary is at the top of the steps of the ticket windows, near the neon Farmer's Market sign.
(62) The Great Chain audio diary is on the desk, which will be to your right as soon as you enter the metro station in Arcadia.

Farmer's Market
(55) Walk straight ahead and pick up the Bee Enzyme audio diary that is next to the corpse.
(56) Pick up the Pulling Together audio diary on the table under the circular Finest Cuts neon sign.
(57) The First Encounter audio diary can be found in front of the body of a Big Daddy, in the employee's only section of the farmer's market,
(58) Hatred audio diary can be found in the same room on top of the table, in the flooded section.
(59) Desperate Times audio diary is hidden behind the sliding wooden door, in the quality cheese booth.
(60) Pick up the Functional Children audio diary on the table inside the winery.
(61) The Adam Explained audio diary is on the counter in the bee keeper room.

Fort Frolic
(63) The Doubters audio diary is in Cohen's Collection room, next to the family incased in plaster.
(64) The Musical Insult audio diary is next to the acoustic guitar, near Cohen's dressing room.
(65) Come to the Record Store audio diary is in the southern mall, in front of the fireplace.
(66) The Wild Bunny audio diary is in the back room of the Sophia salon.
(67) The Iceman Cometh audio diary is lodged in ice on the left wall when you enter the ice tunnel.
(68) Ryan's Stableboy audio diary is behind the counter, to the left of the entrance of Rapture Records.
(69) Fontaine's Army audio diary is in the milk crate, next to the tipped over jukebox in the Sir-Prize casino.
(70) The Artists' Feus audio diary is on top of the counter, next to the cash register, in the cocktail lounge.
(71) Guns Blazing audio diary is on the table inside Robertson's Tobaccoria.
(72) The Pregnancy audio diary that's under the bed, inside Eve's XXX.
(73) Its All Grift audio diary that is on top of the bar inside Eve's XXX.
(74) The Bump Culpepper? audio diary is on top of the pool table, on the second floor of the Pharaoh's Fortune Casino.
(75) The Fancy Cigarettes audio diary is on the ground, next to the corpse, adjacent to the weapon upgrade station.
(76) Requiem for Andrew Ryan audio diary is in Cohen's Dressing room. Available after you complete his quest.

Taco Ruler
08-24-2007, 08:07 PM
my cheats is missing one in neptune's bounty it is between number 36 and 37 forget the name

norpius
08-24-2007, 11:21 PM
hi guys pls i need help:

where is

1 Haphaestus - The dream
2 Haphaestus - Scoping the gate
3 Arcadia - Desperate times
4 Neptune'sBounty - Picked up timmy h

i know there is MyCheats but i need some more specific informations pls.

help thx! :E

D0cman88
08-25-2007, 12:14 AM
I have a problem.

I was looking on the Gamefaqs location guide and it says:
116 Extra Munitions Suchong Plasmid Prototyping
ground near RPG turret

But it's not there. Can these things move around? What I mean by that is do they fly all over the place when you shoot a grenade or something blows up?

I don't want to go back and find all the ones I missed and have one that disappeared.

yomoma
08-25-2007, 04:57 AM
i've got a question/problem. I have a strategy guide and it shows 3 audio diaries in the tree farm of arcadia. And not only did I only find two everywhere i look on the forums they only show 2. So if anyone knows anything about this please help.?

thanks

potvin
08-25-2007, 05:55 AM
No. Audio Diary Name Speaker Location

1 New Year's Eve Alone Diane McClintock Kashmir Bottom Floor
on top of table

2 Hole in the Bathroom Wall Steve Barker Kashmir Restaurant
in the "Dames" bathroom

3 Released Today Diane McClintock Medical Pavillion Foyer
on the reception desk

4 Adam's Changes Steinman Emergency Access
on the desk

5 Higher Standards Steinman Medical Pavillion Foyer
near entrance on wall

6 Parasite Expectations Andrew Ryan Medical Pavillion Foyer
near surgery on desk

7 Limits of Imagination Steinman Medical Pavillion Foyer
by Eternal Flame's wall

8 Love for Science Tenenbaum Medical Pavillion Foyer
near health station

9 Vandalism Andrew Ryan Medical Pavillion Foyer
near vending machines

10 Freezing Pipes McDonagh Medical Pavillion Foyer
near bottom of stairs

11 Surgery's Picasso Steinman Eternal Flame
entrance near memorial

12 Enrage Trial Suchong Kure All
corner of main room

13 Plasmids are the Paint Suchong Painless Dental
desk in the corner

14 Useless Experiments Tenenbaum Dandy Dental
floor near entrance

15 Testing Telekinesis Suchong Dandy Dental
on the floor by
Gatherer's Garden

16 Symmetry Steinman Surgery Foyer
wal by debris pile

17 Aphrodite Waking Steinman Surgery
desk in northern OR

18 Not What She Wanted Steinman Surgery
in the corpse on table
the doctor worked on

19 Gatherer's Vulnerability Steinman Lounge
on the floor by
Gatherer's Garden

20 Bathysphere Keys Sullivan Lower Wharf
under south end of
the boardwalk

21 Timmy H. Interrogation Sullivan Lower Wharf
in the water of the
interrogation room

22 Fontaine Must Go Andrew Ryan Lower Wharf
crawl under the metal
grating by the pipes

23 Finding the Sea Slug Tenenbaum Upper Wharf
table by the
stairwell entrance

24 Masha Come Home Marista Lutz Upper Wharf
floor by Little Sister

25 Picked Up Timmy H Sullivan Upper Wharf
near Little Sister in
the corpse

26 Watch Fontaine Andrew Ryan Upper Wharf
next to the Circus of
values machine

27 Have My Badge Sullivan Wharfmaster's Office
on desk

28 Adam Discovery Tenenbaum Upper Wharf
in crate below the
wharfmaster's office

29 Eden Leaking McDonagh Upper Wharf
hallway going towards
Jet Postal

30 Fontaine's Smugglers Tenenbaum Jet Postal
bench in glass tube

31 Death Penalty in Rapture Andrew Ryan Jet Postal
desk by vending machine

32 Smuggling Ring Sullivan Fighting McDonagh
center bar table

33 Working Late Again Andrew Ryan Fighting McDonagh
window bar table

34 Rapture Changing McDonagh Fighting McDonagh
desk in basement office

35 Meeting Ryan McDonagh Fighting McDonagh
crawl through the water-
filled ventilation shaft
towards the Gene Bank

36 Arresting Fontaine McDonagh Fighting McDonagh
room #6 upstairs

37 Saw Masha Today Marista Lutz Fighting McDonagh
room #7 upstairs

38 Putting the Screws On Peach Wilkins Freezer Bottom Floor
next to safe

39 Meeting With Fontaine Peach Wilkins Storage Cave
ground by crates

40 Kraut Scientist Frank Fontaine Control Room Lower Floor
in locked storage cave

41 Offered a Deal Peach Wilkins Submarine Bay
on dock towards Arcadia

42 Seeing Ghosts McDonagh Tea Garden
floor left of entrance

43 Mass Producting Adam Tenenbaum Tea Garden
floor near chairs

44 Big Night Out Dieter Sonnekalb Tea Garden
floor near ghost bench

45 Arcadia Closed Langford Tea Garden
desk near Gene Bank

46 The Market is Patient Andrew Ryan Waterfall Grottos
bench near U-Invent

47 Early Tests Promising Langford Waterfall Grottos
near water wheel

48 Offering a Better Product Andrew Ryan Waterfall Grottos
near water wheel

49 Heroes and Criminals Diane McClintock Waterfall Grottos
in locked machinery room

50 Shouldn't Have Come Mariska Lutz Lower Rolling Hills
bench near stairs

51 The Saturnine Langford Lower Rolling Hills
cave behind waterfall

52 Arcadia and Oxygen Langford Tree Farm
near crate at entrance

53 What Won't They Steal Langford Research Laboratories
near entrance

54 Teaching an Old Hound Langford Research Laboratories
table in second room

55 Lazarus Vector Langford Langford's Office
in Julie Langford's body

56 Lazarus Vector Formula Langford Langford's Office
in Julie's wall safe

57 Maternal Instinct Tenenbaum Tree Farm
on the steps towards
Farmer's Market

58 Bee Enzyme Tasha Denu Farmers Market
ground near pneumo tube

59 First Encounter Andrew Ryan Farmers Market
near Bouncer corpse

60 Hatred Tenenbaum Farmers Market
lower storage room desk

potvin
08-25-2007, 05:55 AM
61 Desperate Times Andrew Ryan Farmers Market
near freezer crawlspace

62 Pulling Together Andrew Ryan Farmers Market
on meat market counter

63 Water in Wine Pierre Gobbi Farmers Market
near winery sign

64 Adam Explained Tenenbaum Silverwing Apiary
near entrance counter

65 Functional Children Tenenbaum Winery
on the back table

66 The Great Chain Andrew Ryan Arcadia Metro Station
bench right of entrance

67 Musical Insult Sander Cohen Fleet Hall Theatre
storage room near guitar

68 The Doubters Sander Cohen Cohen's Collection
downstairs table

69 Come to the Record Store Cobb Southern Mall
on table outside of
the restroom

70 The Wild Bunny Sander Cohen Sophia Salon
in closet behind counter

71 Artist's Feud Sullivan Cocktail Lounge
above the bar safe

72 Fancy Cigarettes Albert Milonakis Le Marquis D'Epogue
downstairs near corpse

73 The Iceman Cometh Martin Finnegan Frozen Tunnel
left of entrance hall

74 Stood Up Again Diane McClintock Upper Atrium
top of stairs near Fleet
Hall's entrance

75 Guns Blazing McDonagh Robertson's Tobaccoria
table near entrance

76 Pregnancy Jasmine Jolene Eve's Garden
under bed behind stage

77 It's All Grift Hector Rodriguez Eve's Garden
on the bar

78 Fontaine's Army McDonagh Sir-Prize
left of stairs in crate

79 Bumb Culpepper? Sullivan Pharoah's Fortune
on pool table upstairs

80 Ryan's Stableboy Anna Culpepper Rapture Records
behind entrance counter

81 Requiem for Andrew Ryan Sander Cohen Projection Booth
on office table

82 Ryan Takes F Futuristics McDonagh Hephaestus Bathysphere St.
crate near the Circus of
Values machine

83 Scooping the Gate Kyburz Outside Ryan's Office
near the Circus of
Values machine

84 Stopping Ryan McDonagh Ryan's Office
first corpse on right

85 Going to Heat Loss Anya Andersdotter Outside Ryan's Office
forth corpse on right

86 A Man or a Parasite Andrew Ryan Hephaestus Core
desk outside of bunks

87 Fontaine's Legacy McDonagh Hephaestus Core
near Vita-Chamber on
the walkway

88 Assassin Anya Andersdotter Hephaestus Core
near Gatherer's Garden

89 Kyburz Door Code Pablo Navarro Heat Loss Monitoring
floor in the corner

90 Genetic Arms Race McDonagh Lower Heat Loss Monitoring
on desk in flooded area

91 Getting a Break Pablo Navarro Lower Heat Loss Monitoring
on desk near tonic

92 Impossible Anywhere Else Andrew Ryan Hephaestus Core
desk at bottom walkway

93 Running Short on R-34s Pablo Navarro Hephaestus Core
desk outside the
Workshops entrance

94 Device Almost Finished Kyburz Lower Workshops
office desk at bottom
of the stairs

95 Great Chain Moves Slowly Andrew Ryan Kyburz's Office
desk in back of room

96 The Dream Kyburz Lower Workshops
corpse in middle of room

97 Assembling the Bomb Kyburz Lower Workshops
secret crawlspace desk

98 Market Maintenance Code Pablo Navarro Lower Workshops
crawlspace under stairs

99 The Vita Chamber Suchong Control Room
desk left of entrance

100 Mind Control Test Suchong Control Room
on table beneath photos

101 Baby Status Suchong Control Room
on table beneath photos

102 Mozart of Genetics Suchong Olympus Heights
Bistro Square snack bar

103 Artist Woman Sullivan Culpepper's Apartment
main room's corner table

104 Fontaine's Homan Jukebox Suchong Suchong's Apartment
on floor in south room

105 Mind Control Antidote Suchong Suchong's Apartment
on desk next to tonic

106 Fontaine's Breakup Paparazzi Mercury Suites
near U-Invent machine on
the walkway

107 Sad Saps Frank Fontaine Fontaine's Apartment
coffee table near cigars

108 What's Happening Here? Diane McClintock Apollo Square
on the ground near
Circus of Values

109 Atlas Lives Diane McClintock Apollo Square
near Gatherer's Garden

110 Protection Bond Suchong Artemis Suites
Suchong's office floor

111 Meeting Atlas Diane McClintock Hestia Chambers
right of entrance

112 The Longest Con Frank Fontaine Atlas' Headquarters
on desk next of tonic

113 Today's Raid Diane McClintock Atlas' Headquarters
in corpse near the safe

114 Changing Employers Suchong Main Hall
melt the ice, enter the
closet upstairs, search
the trash can

115 Why Just Girls? Tenenbaum Atrium Balcony
on desk in second floor
of orphanage

116 Extra Munitions Suchong Plasmid Prototyping
ground near RPG turret

117 Marketing Gold Andrew Ryan Test Subject Storage
on machine in right part
of room near water

118 Missing Boots Suchong Candidate Conversion Area
desk in back of room

119 Protector Smell Suchong Suit Assembly
machinery 2nd floor SW

120 Protecting Little Ones Suchong Suit Assembly
desk 2nd floor SE room

121 Mistakes Andrew Ryan Suit Assembly
near the Gene Bank

122 Cheap Son of a Bitch Suchong Storage
small storage are's desk

Nukem945
08-25-2007, 06:57 AM
Goddamn, I was looking for the "Andrew Ryan - First Encounter" diary for the longest time. I must have searched that one room in the Farmer's Market forever. Then I finally looked on this board and realized that I'd had it all along..

..since the game logs it under the Neptune's Bounty audio diary set. Damn game tricked me!! Onward to Fort Frolic!

MyAbsolution
08-25-2007, 07:03 AM
looks like i got 121 diaries, missed the Vita Chamber in the control room in Hephastus.... cannot return and get it, blocked off area.

:( now i gotta redo game and remember not to forget that one.

DMZman
08-25-2007, 06:26 PM
So theres 122 audio diaries? if so is that list 100% accurate? I just completed the game earlier and i'm looking to get this aswell as a few others on my second playthrough, Many Thanks :)

Oh and also, is hard very hard in this game? I understand it's fairly "easy" with the vita chambers, just time consuming, but do you die alot? Many Thanks for the help! :D :p

autopsysong1
08-25-2007, 07:50 PM
so ive pretty much ran through the game collecting random diaries that i come across is there anyway of knowing which ones i have?

brentkid
08-25-2007, 08:33 PM
so ive pretty much ran through the game collecting random diaries that i come across is there anyway of knowing which ones i have?
Hit the back button, then the right button twice. You'll see a list of the areas. Click on whichever you want and it'll show the ones you have.

Also, I can confirm that Tenenbaum - Useless Experiments is directly in front of the door to Dandy Dental. It's on the floor right before you walk into the door. You'd easily miss if you weren't looking down.

Riverpatrol
08-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Thank you all folks. With your help I found my last four. Now to play on hard :)

MyAbsolution
08-25-2007, 09:07 PM
So theres 122 audio diaries? if so is that list 100% accurate? I just completed the game earlier and i'm looking to get this aswell as a few others on my second playthrough, Many Thanks :)

Oh and also, is hard very hard in this game? I understand it's fairly "easy" with the vita chambers, just time consuming, but do you die alot? Many Thanks for the help! :D :p

For hard mode, its not really that hard... just requires more conserving of the ammo. Enemies definately take more hits to be put down.

Rosies became much much much harder to defeat, even with Photo Research and upgraded weapons. In normal mode I could take down a big daddy with 2 upgraded incind arrows from the crossbow, while in hard mode that number quadrupled.

The last boss is also notibly easy in normal mode, but requires a little bit of weapon management and planning in hard mode if you are even gunna defeat his third form.

poulpy72
08-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Goddamn, I was looking for the "Andrew Ryan - First Encounter" diary for the longest time. I must have searched that one room in the Farmer's Market forever. Then I finally looked on this board and realized that I'd had it all along..

..since the game logs it under the Neptune's Bounty audio diary set. Damn game tricked me!! Onward to Fort Frolic!

Damn!!!! Same thing for me dude!! Thx for posting this here though...I was getting extremely pissed looking for it!!!

IDR SeMiNoLe
08-25-2007, 09:50 PM
I missed ONE diary at the very beginning..."A Hole In the Bathroom Wall" and i can't get back thru the door....so i guess I'll have to start it over =[ so gay

twistedlogic149
08-26-2007, 12:31 AM
Where is Tenenbaum - Useless Experiments

newbsicle
08-26-2007, 12:40 AM
That sux balls! I have 119 and I'm missing one of the only two you can't go back for.

Senor
08-26-2007, 02:48 AM
I think your missing one

Andrew Ryan-Desperate times

In a crawl space in Milton Cheese located in Farmers Market.

twistedlogic149
08-26-2007, 04:49 AM
HELP!

"Device Almost Finished" isn't showing up on my messages list, but it's NOT ON THE DESK IN THE ROOM STRAIGHT ACROSS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS IN ANDREW RYAN'S OFFICE LOBBY-LIKE AREA - THE ONE WITH TWO TURRETS

Somebody help.

NoToRiOuS MrX
08-26-2007, 07:37 AM
Hey guys, can anybody tell me where to find these diaries? -Point Prometheus -- Proving Grounds

Andrew Ryan - Mistakes
Suchong - Protecting Little Girls

Theres no guide on them... so i have no idea where they are...

thanks in advance.

Dave
08-26-2007, 07:51 AM
does anyone now where
tenenbaum-hatered
diane mclintak-stood up
sullivan-bump cluppeper?
andrew ryan-impossible anywhere else

if anyone can help me with those that would be great

IDR SeMiNoLe
08-26-2007, 07:56 AM
Could someone please update the list at the beginning with all of the new discoveries?? It would help me, and I'm sure many other people alot.

Demology
08-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Bathysphere Keys (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, under the boardwalk on the south end of the wharf.
Timmy H. Interrogation (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, in the interrogation room in the water.
Fontaine Must Go (Andrew Ryan) - Lower Wharf, crawl under the metal grating near the pipes.
Finding the Sea Slug (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, on the table across from the stairwell entrance.
Masha Come Home (Mariska Lutz) - Upper Wharf, on the floor in the corner where Little Sister was.
Picked up Timmy H. (Sullivan) - Upper Wharf, search the corpse in the corner near Little Sister.
Watch Fontaine (Andrew Ryan) - Upper Wharf, next to Circus of Values machine.
Have My Badge (Sullivan) - Wharf's Master Office, on the desk in the office.
Adam Discovery (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, in a crate below the ledge in the Wharfmaster's office.
Eden Leaking (McDonagh) - Upper Wharf, in hallway on way to Jet Postal.
Fontaine's Smugglers (Tenenbaum) - Jet Postal, on the bench in the glass tube.
Death Penalty in Rapture (Andrew Ryan) - Jet Postal, on the desk near the vending machine.
Smuggling Ring (Sullivan) - Fighting McDonagh, on the bar of table near the center of the room.
Working Late Again (Andrew Ryan) - Fighting McDonagh, on a bar table near the windows.
Rapture Changing (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, on the desk in the large office in the basement.
Meeting Ryan (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, crawl through the water-filled ventiliation back towards the Gene Bank and entrance.
Arresting Fontaine (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, in room #6 upstairs.
Saw Masha Today (Mariska Lutz) - Fighting McDonagh, in room #7 upstairs.
Putting the Screws On (Peach Wilkins) - Freezer Bottom Floor, in the freezer next to the safe.
Meeting with Fontaine (Peach Wilkins) - Storage Cave, on the ground near the numerous crates.
*** Scientist (Frank Fontaine) - Control Room, in the locked storage cave on the lower floor.
Offered a Deal (Peach Wilkins) - Submarine Bay, on the dock leading towards Arcadia.
Seeing Ghosts (McDonagh) - Tea Garden, on the ground off to the left.
Mass Producing Adam (Tenenbaum) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the chairs.
Big Night Out (Dieter Sonnekalb) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the park bench and ghosts.
Arcadia Closed (Langford) - Tea Garden, up the stairs on the desk near the Gene Bank.
The Market is Patient (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the park bench near the U-Invent machine of the upper level.
Early Tests Promising (Langford) - Waterfall Grottos, near the water wheel in the lower level.
Offer a Better Product (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the lower level near the water wheel.
Heroes and Criminals (Diane McClintock) - Waterfall Grottos, in the locked machinery room atop the stairs.
Shouldn't Have Come (Mariska Lutz) - Lower Rolling Hills, on the bench near the stairs.
The Saturnine (Langford) - Lower Rolling Hills, in the cave behind the waterfall.
Arcadia and Oxygen (Langford) - Tree Farm, near the crate on the landing entrance.
What Won't They Steal (Langford) - Research Laboratories, just inside the entance.
Teaching an Old Hound (Langford) - Research Laboratories, on the table inside the 2nd room.
Lazarus Vector (Langford) - Langford's Office, search Julie Langford's body.
Lazarus Vector Formula (Langford) - Langford's Office, inside the wall safe in Julie's lab.
Maternal Instinct (Tenenbaum) - Tree Farm, on the steps heading to Farmer's Market.
Bee Enzyme (Tasha Denu) - Farmer's Market Entrance, on the ground near the pneumo tube.
First Encounter (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room.
Hatred (Tenenbaum) - Farmer's Market, on a desk in the lower storage room.
Desperate Times (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, in the crawlspace that links to the freezer.
Pulling Together (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, on the counter of the meat market.
Water in Wine (Pierre Gobbi) - Farmer's Market, upstairs near large winery sign.
Adam Explained (Tenenbaum) - Silverwing Apiary, on the counter near the entrance.
Functional Children (Tenenbaum) - Winery, on a table in the rear of the room.
The Great Chain (Andrew Ryan) - Arcadia Metro Station, on the bench to the right of the entrance.
Requiem for Andrew Ryan (Sander Cohen) - Projection Booth, on the table in the office.
A Man or a Parasite (Andrew Ryan) - - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the room with the bunks.
The Vita Chamber (Suchong) - Control Room, on the desk to the left of the entrance.
Baby Stratus (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
Today's Raid (Diane McCormick) - Atlas' Headquarters, search the corpse near the safe in the corner.
Cheap Son of a *** (Suchong) - Storage, on a desk in the small storage area of Suit Assembly.There's all of em after medical...i played through the game my first time through and wrote down where i found em all.

xDMWx Burgess
08-26-2007, 11:16 AM
You may want to add some asterisk to these as well. Suchong - Baby Status & Suchong - Mind Control Test are in the control room with Suchong - The Vita Chamber. The are on the desk below the pictures & it says would you kindly after you drop from the crawl space.

I was on the Olympus Heights level heading to Apollo Square and I decided to look at which ones I had missed and I realized I needed to go back and get those 3. So I decided to go ahead and replay that level rather than playing the game over again. Luckily I had a save right before I went into the Control Room.

Rewmac
08-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Looks like these diaries are the real pain...I got around a couple missing and it's a real pain...

CKresAIX
08-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi,
can anybody point me in the right direction please?
I'm looking for the "Sulivan - Artist Woman" diary, but don't know where to look. It says in the guide/overview: "Culpepper's Apartment", but I don't know where that is. I'm sure I checked all the apartments of this level, but can't find that one. Any help is appreciated.

THX all

bagio
08-26-2007, 02:11 PM
cheers m8 , but i just copied from xbox.com

MadcatNL
08-26-2007, 02:42 PM
I saw there was a description missing for Andrew Ryan - Watch Fontaine in the Neptune's Bounty level. It is in the Upper Wharf and you will find it after the 'Picking up Timmy H' diary from Sullivan. From this one it is basically straight forward, to the gate that is closed with a lock, ram of the lock with your wrench and the diary is to your left.

Edit, same for Sullivan - Have my Badge, when you are in the first area of the Wharfmaster's office. There is a crawl space at the left of the room at the back. Go through the crawl space and you end up in a small room and the diary will be on the desk in this small room.

Edit two, the description for Andrew Ryan - Working Late Again is actually for the McDonagh - Arresting Fontaine diary and the Working Late Again diary can be found when entering the 'Fighting McDonagh Tavern' and going to the left. It is on one of the table by the window that looks out into the sea.

Edit three, you have this diary listed in Smuggler's Hideout/Neptune's Bounty
Andrew Ryan - First Encounter - This is actually located in the next level. Once you get into the second section (Farmer's Market, it will be a new load screen), there are three rooms. Go into the left-most room and it is on the ground near three red crates.
But you also say it is in Farmer's Market. I have not found it in Smuggler's Hideout, nor in the beginning of Arcadia, so I think it should be under Farmer's Market, if I am reading it right.

IDR SeMiNoLe
08-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Ah thanks Demology, this is much appreciated....now I just have to go find all of them on Hard mode =/

Genetic Carnage
08-26-2007, 05:59 PM
I was stuck on the same one as JanitorAO (The Dream) and I could NOT find the corpse I need. So I got all pissed off, and started throwing crap with Telekinesis. Guess what? I pulled the corpse OUT OF THE WALL to me, and boom, press A, got my audio recording. I mention all this because it's a pretty good idea. If you guys are stuck finding a recording that people are saying is in a corpse, go to the area he's in, and try to pull him to you. Easier than hunting, and in my case, I certainly couldn't go INTO the wall to find it!!!! Hope this helps all!!!:woop:

DaKing240
08-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Hey all,

We are now working on fixing the original lists with everything. It may take a little time, but don't worry, we are almost there :D

MadcatNL
08-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey all,

We are now working on fixing the original lists with everything. It may take a little time, but don't worry, we are almost there :D
Still need help in completing, cause I definitely don't mind checking for these things and giving locations (like two posts before this one), but if you already have 'em, it is a little useless ;)

Edit, I found Andrew Ryan - Desperate Times in Farmer's Market, if you go behind the counter of Milton Cheese you will find a small crawl door. In the room behind that crawl door you will find the diary.

Edit 2, found Tennenbaum - Adam Explained, it is when you enter the room before you go into the area with all the beehives in the Farmer's Market, don't know exactly what it is called.

Edit 3, found Tennenbaum - Functional Children, it is in the Worley Winery, where you go and collect the distilled water, it is located on the right side of the bar.

Edit 4, found Andrew Ryan - The Great Chain, you will run into it when you are on your way to the bathysphere to leave Arcadia. It is on a bench on the right.

vladomir
08-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey I read everything on here and I still can find the damn Meeting with Fontaine diary in Neptunes Bounty:confused:
Can someone please help me out?

xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd
08-26-2007, 08:31 PM
I have 121 diaries and i know what the last one is and where it is. Problem is its not there. Yeh.

McDonaugh - Ryan Takes F Futuristics i think its called. I know there is a crate near the vending machine, against the pillar and next to a dead woman, but there was no diary inside it. And ive searched the whole level top to bottom and i still cant find it. Is it in the crate you see as you come up the stairs from the Bathysphere? Because if it is my game is being gay.

'Would you kindly' tell me whats going on because i really dont want to start the game again for the fifth time.

NightWolf
08-26-2007, 08:54 PM

That one isn't there. I've looked all over Farmer's Market. There's only one room, where a BigDaddy Corpse is lieing and thats a Rosie not a Bouncer. No Diary there.

MadcatNL
08-26-2007, 09:06 PM

That one isn't there. I've looked all over Farmer's Market. There's only one room, where a BigDaddy Corpse is lieing and thats a Rosie not a Bouncer. No Diary there.
Same problem here, looked all over the place, really can't find it :(

M A G N 3 T Y K
08-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Here is the Brady Games Strategy guide locations. :)

These are in order as they appear in the levels.

1. New Year's Eve Alone (Diane McClintock) - Kashmir Bottom Floor, on table.
2. Hole in the Bathroom Wall (Steve Barker) - Kashmir Restaraunt, in "Dames" Restroom.
3. Released Today (Diane McClintock) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the reception desk.
4. Adam's Changes (Steinman) - Emergency Access, on the desk.
5. Higher Standards (Steinman) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the wall near the entrance
6. Parasite Expectations (Andrew Ryan) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the reception desk near surgery.
7. Limits of Imagination (Steinman) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the wall near hall towards Eternal Flame.
8. Love for Science (Tenenbaum) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, in lobby near Health Station
9. Vandalism (Andrew Ryan) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, near vending machines.
10. Freezing Pipes (McDonagh) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, near base of stairs.
11. Surgery's Picasso (Steinman) - Eternal Flame, in the entrance room near the memorial.
12. Enrage Trial (Suchong) - Kure All, on the floor in the corner of the main room.
13. Plasmids are the Paint (Suchong) - Painless Dental, on the desk in the corner near the stuffed bear.
14. Useless Experiments (Tenenbaum) - Dandy Dental, on the floor near the entrance to the offices.
15. Testing Telekinesis (Suchong) - Dandy Dental, on the floor near the Gatherer's Garden vending machine.
16. Symmetry (Steinman) - Surgery Foyer, on the wall beyond the pile of debris.
17. Aphrodite Waking (Steinman) - Surgery, on a desk in the operating room to the north.
18. Not What She Wanted (Steinman) - Surgery, search the corpse that Dr. Steinman was operating on.
19. Gatherer's Vulnerability (Steinman) - Lounge, on ground near Gatherer's Garden vending machine.
20. Bathysphere Keys (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, under the boardwalk on the south end of the wharf.
21. Timmy H. Interrogation (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, in the interrogation room in the water.
22. Fontaine Must Go (Andrew Ryan) - Lower Wharf, crawl under the metal grating near the pipes.
23. Finding the Sea Slug (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, on the table across from the stairwell entrance.
24. Masha Come Home (Mariska Lutz) - Upper Wharf, on the floor in the corner where Little Sister was.
25. Picked up Timmy H. (Sullivan) - Upper Wharf, search the corpse in the corner near Little Sister.
26. Watch Fontaine (Andrew Ryan) - Upper Wharf, next to Circus of Values machine.
27. Have My Badge (Sullivan) - Wharf's Master Office, on the desk in the office.
28. Adam Discovery (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, in a crate below the ledge in the Wharfmaster's office.
29. Eden Leaking (McDonagh) - Upper Wharf, in hallway on way to Jet Postal.
30. Fontaine's Smugglers (Tenenbaum) - Jet Postal, on the bench in the glass tube.
31. Death Penalty in Rapture (Andrew Ryan) - Jet Postal, on the desk near the vending machine.
32. Smuggling Ring (Sullivan) - Fighting McDonagh, on the bar of table near the center of the room.
33. Working Late Again (Andrew Ryan) - Fighting McDonagh, on a bar table near the windows.
34. Rapture Changing (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, on the desk in the large office in the basement.
35. Meeting Ryan (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, crawl through the water-filled ventiliation back towards the Gene Bank and entrance.
36. Arresting Fontaine (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, in room #6 upstairs.
37. Saw Masha Today (Mariska Lutz) - Fighting McDonagh, in room #7 upstairs.
38. Putting the Screws On (Peach Wilkins) - Freezer Bottom Floor, in the freezer next to the safe.
39. Meeting with Fontaine (Peach Wilkins) - Storage Cave, on the ground near the numerous crates.
40. Kraut Scientist (Frank Fontaine) - Control Room, in the locked storage cave on the lower floor.
41. Offered a Deal (Peach Wilkins) - Submarine Bay, on the dock leading towards Arcadia.
42. Seeing Ghosts (McDonagh) - Tea Garden, on the ground off to the left.
43. Mass Producing Adam (Tenenbaum) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the chairs.
44. Big Night Out (Dieter Sonnekalb) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the park bench and ghosts.
45. Arcadia Closed (Langford) - Tea Garden, up the stairs on the desk near the Gene Bank.
46. The Market is Patient (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the park bench near the U-Invent machine of the upper level.
47. Early Tests Promising (Langford) - Waterfall Grottos, near the water wheel in the lower level.
48. Offer a Better Product (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the lower level near the water wheel.
49. Heroes and Criminals (Diane McClintock) - Waterfall Grottos, in the locked machinery room atop the stairs.
50. Shouldn't Have Come (Mariska Lutz) - Lower Rolling Hills, on the bench near the stairs.
51. The Saturnine (Langford) - Lower Rolling Hills, in the cave behind the waterfall.
52. Arcadia and Oxygen (Langford) - Tree Farm, near the crate on the landing entrance.
53. What Won't They Steal (Langford) - Research Laboratories, just inside the entance.
54. Teaching an Old Hound (Langford) - Research Laboratories, on the table inside the 2nd room.
55. Lazarus Vector (Langford) - Langford's Office, search Julie Langford's body.
56. Lazarus Vector Formula (Langford) - Langford's Office, inside the wall safe in Julie's lab.
57. Maternal Instinct (Tenenbaum) - Tree Farm, on the steps heading to Farmer's Market.
58. Bee Enzyme (Tasha Denu) - Farmer's Market Entrance, on the ground near the pneumo tube.
59. First Encounter (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room.
60. Hatred (Tenenbaum) - Farmer's Market, on a desk in the lower storage room.
61. Desperate Times (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, in the crawlspace that links to the freezer.
62. Pulling Together (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, on the counter of the meat market.
63. Water in Wine (Pierre Gobbi) - Farmer's Market, upstairs near large winery sign.
64. Adam Explained (Tenenbaum) - Silverwing Apiary, on the counter near the entrance.
65. Functional Children (Tenenbaum) - Winery, on a table in the rear of the room.
66. The Great Chain (Andrew Ryan) - Arcadia Metro Station, on the bench to the right of the entrance.
67. Musical Insult (Sander Cohen) - Fleet Hall Theatre, upstairs storage room near the guitar.
68. The Doubters (Sander Cohen) - Cohen's Collection, on the table downstairs.
69. Come to the Record Store (Cobb) - Southern Mall, outside the restroom, on the table near the alcohol.
70. The Wild Bunny (Sander Cohen) - Sophia Salon, in the closet around the back of the counter.
71. Artist's Feud (Sullivan) - Cocktail Lounge, on the bar above the safe.
72. Fancy Cigarettes (Albert Milonakis) - Le Marquis D'Epogue, in the downstairs humidor near the corpse.
73. The Iceman Cometh (Martin Finnegan) - Frozen Tunnel, in the entrance corridor on the left-hand side.
74. Stood Up Again (Diane McCormick) - Upper Atrium, at the top of the stairs near the entrance to Fleet Hall.
75. Guns Blazing (McDonagh) - Robertson's Tobaccoria, on the table just inside the main door.
76. Pregnancy (Jasmine Jolene) - Eve's Garden, under the bed in the room behind the stage.
77. It's All Grift (Hector Rodriguez) - Eve's Garden, on the bar.
78. Fontaine's Army (McDonagh) - Sir-Prize, in a crate on the floor to the left of the stairs.
79. Bump Culpepper? (Sullivan) - Pharoah's Fortune, on a pool table upstairs.
80. Ryan's Stabbleboy (Anna Culpepper) - Rapture Records, behind the counter inside the entrance.
81. Requiem for Andrew Ryan (Sander Cohen) - Projection Booth, on the table in the office.
82. Ryan Takes F Futuristics (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Bathyspher Station, in a crate near the Circus of Values machine.
83. Scoping the Gate (Kyburz) - Outside Ryan's Office, near the Circus of Values machine.
84. Stopping Ryan (McDonagh) - Ryan's Office, search the first corpse on the right-hand side.
85. Going to Heat Loss (Anya Andersdotter) - Outside Ryan's office, search the fourth corpse on the right-hand side.
86. A Man or a Parasite (Andrew Ryan) - - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the room with the bunks.
87. Fontaine's Legacy (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Core, on the edge of the walkway, near the Vita-Chamber.
88. Assassin (Anya Andersdotter) - Hepheastus Core, near the Gatherer's Garden.
89. Kyburz Door Code (Pablo Navarro) - Heat Loss Monitoring, on the floor in the corner.
90. Genetic Arms Race (McDonagh) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk in the flooded area.
91. Getting a Break (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk near the tonic.
92. Impossible Anywhere Else (Andrew Ryan) - Hepheastus Core, at the very bottom walkway, on the desk.
93. Running Short on R-34s (Pablo Navarro) - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the entrance to the Workshops.
94. Device Almost Finished (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the office at the bottom of the stairs.
95. Great Chain Moves Slowly (Andrew Ryan) - Kyburz's Office, on the desk in the back of the room.
96. The Dream (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, search the corpse lying in the center of the floor.
97. Assembling the Bomb (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the secret crawlspace office.

**Continued in Next Post**

M A G N 3 T Y K
08-26-2007, 09:41 PM
98. Market Maintenance Code (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Workshops, in the crawlspace that leads under the stairs.
99. The Vita Chamber (Suchong) - Control Room, on the desk to the left of the entrance.
100. Mind Control Test (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
101. Baby Stratus (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
102. Mozart of Genetics (Suchong) - Olympus Heights, in the Bistro Square snack bar.
103. Artist Woman (Sullivan) - Culpepper's Apartment, on the corner table just inside the main room.
104. Fontaine's Human Jukebox (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on the floor in the southernmost room.
105. Mind Control Antidote (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on his desk next to the tonic.
106. Fontaine's Breakup (Paparrazi) - Mercury Suites, on the upper walkway near the U-Invent machine.
107. Sad Saps (Frank Fontaine) - Fontaine's Apartment, on the coffee table near his collection of cigars.
108. What's Happening Here? (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, on the ground near the Circus of Values machine.
109. Atlas Lives (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, near the Gatherer's Garden machine.
110. Protection Board (Suchong) - Artemis Suites, on the floor of Suchong's office in the clinic.
111. Meeting Atlas (Diane McClintock) - Hestia Chambers, just inside the entrance on the right.
112. The Longest Con (Frank Fontaine) - Atlas' Headquarters, right on the desk next to the tonic.
113. Today's Raid (Diane McCormick) - Atlas' Headquarters, search the corpse near the safe in the corner.
114. Changing Employers (Suchong) - Main Hall, melt the ice to enter the closet upstairs and search the trash can.
115. Why Just Girls? (Tenenbaum) - Atrium Balcony, on the desk in the second floor of the orphanage.
116. Extra Munitions (Suchong) - Plasmid Prototyping, on the ground next to the RPG Turret.
117. Marketing Gold (Andrew Ryan) - Test Subject Storage, on a machine on the right-hand side of the room near the cascading water.
118. Missing Boots (Suchong) - Candidate Conversion area, on a desk in the rear of the room.
119. Protector Smell (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on the machinery in the second floor southwest room.
120. Protecting Little Ones (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on a desk in the southeast room upstairs.
121. Mistakes (Andrew Ryan) - Suit Assembly, near the Gene Bank machine.
122. Cheap Son of a **** (Suchong) - Storage, on a desk in the small storage area of Suit Assembly.

M A G N 3 T Y K
08-26-2007, 11:25 PM
And oh yeah i cant find the "Cheap Son of a ****"
One thats the last one i need, can anyone help me??

orp08
08-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey guys could someone please help me on this diarys locations:
Point Prometheus
Andrew Ryan-Mistakes
Suchong-Protector Smell
Hephaestus
Kyrbuz-The Dream
I have searched like crazy and cant find them (if you could telling me in which room, cause that way is much easy)

SRH KRONIC
08-27-2007, 01:33 AM
Hey guys if you want to wait a day or two, I'm currently working on a guide that has a map with the tape locations on it.

Just settle in and work on fun upgrades or tonics and leave the tapes for a few days

~THANKS~

Andouble
08-27-2007, 02:21 AM
so I saved my game before going up to fight Atlas, and I backtracked to get some of the audio diaries..I'm at the medical pavilion, but I can't get into the surgery foyer? The big metal Securis door won't open, how can I get in there?

M A G N 3 T Y K
08-27-2007, 02:27 AM
yeah i know it sucks, but i think it locks up... :( so yyou cant get in

Modu Raziel
08-27-2007, 05:03 AM
i stil lcant find the "man or a parasite" one in hephestus core. Can someone please tell me what "the room with the bunks" is, so i can look ofr the desk outside it?

MadJax
08-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Noticed this one is not on the list: in Neptunes/Smugglers

"Andrew Ryan - Watch Fontaine" - From Masha Come Home, continue past the rocket turret to the bot security point, the diary is in the left corner as you enter the door.

xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd
08-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Wow the last diary i needed was Ryan Takes F Futuristics which should be in a crate next to a vending machine at Hepeastus. But it wasnt in the crate - it was floating about 8 metres above it. And it took me 26 minutes to grab after using telekinesis to stack up any objects i could find in the level which was hard as they kept toppling over.

If you ever get stuck finding a diary because it isnt where it should be, look up.

abartshe
08-27-2007, 02:18 PM
great success!!!

Tommy Gun 81
08-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Guys i just don't wanna read this all over...i missed one in the wharf area, can i just replay from start til there and soon after i pick it up the achievey will be unlocked or do i have to play thru the game again and collect them all!?

brianb1989
08-27-2007, 05:47 PM
most of the ones i cant find are in arcadia to farmers market, im following the guide and when im at the point where its suppose to be its not there, and ive checked whether i have it and i dont, so pls help someone

brianb1989
08-27-2007, 07:52 PM
hey guys nvm about my previous one i just hadn't gone far enough, anyways im about to go to metro but before i go, i need help finding 2 last diaries, andrew ryan - great chain and andrew ryan - desperate measures

Pfc Ender
08-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I know the locations of Sullivan-Have my Badge and Andrew Ryan-Watch Fontaine since i didnt see there locations listed on the guide above.

They are both located in Neptunes Bounty.

Andrew Ryan-Watch Fontaine is located in the same area as Finding the Sea Slug, Picked up Timmy H., and Masha come home. once you break the padlock on the gate to the area with alot of defences it will be directly to your left next to the vending machine. it is kinda dark but the red light can be seen blinking.

Sullivan Have my Badge is located further into the secure area in a room with no apparent entry you can see the room though a window, from the window follow the path that starts just before the window and keep going straight in the direction of the gun turret. deal with it how you please and enter the vent thats to the left of the turret. take notice there is a camera in that room. the diary is located on the table in that room. other things in their include a machine gun and a safe.

I hope this helps someone :)

bodymore Md410
08-27-2007, 10:02 PM
if u load a chapter and get the diaries u need and just save will it go towards the achievement

Pfc Ender
08-27-2007, 10:13 PM
you can renter any area you want and get the diaries you need and save and still get the achievement. the only exception is you cannot return to the Welcome to Rapture area so getting those two diaries is vital but for all others you can use the bathosphere to get the rest.

bodymore Md410
08-27-2007, 10:19 PM
thank you Pfc Ender

where is this diary at in medical station

Pfc Ender
08-27-2007, 10:25 PM

Usless experiments.. I found that one i am pretty sure its on a table in the area where you first fight a big daddy.

bodymore Md410
08-27-2007, 10:50 PM
can u give me more details dont remember

Shinobi273
08-27-2007, 10:53 PM
thank you Pfc Ender

where is this diary at in medical station

I found it in the area where you get the shotgun and the lights go out. Past the ice blocking your path, somewhere in that wing. Should narrow the search a bit for you.

Pfc Ender
08-27-2007, 11:04 PM
sorry i was trying to go off complete memory but i replayed that area and here are more detailed directions..

okay it is located in the area where you see the ghost of the women banging on a door and to open the door you need to hit the button thats next to it. once the door opens make a left then a right and you will see a desk with a neon sign above it saying "is your family protected" and it will be right there.

bodymore Md410
08-27-2007, 11:15 PM
cant found this 1 its my last 1 dont c it nowhere

brentkid
08-28-2007, 01:27 AM
I suggest that everyone check out this guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/931329/49868

It's much more detailed and reliable than the one on the first page.

DaKing240
08-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Brent, this list will be done very soon, as we are all working on it... and we don't need help from another site, or another guide ;)

Shinobi273
08-28-2007, 01:51 AM
cant found this 1 its my last 1 dont c it nowhere

You looked where I told you to and you still couldn't find it? I am 90% sure it is there. I played the first level 3 times in as many days and I remember that one about the Germans. Look in the dentistry areas (I think). Where you first get the shotgun.

shadow0324
08-28-2007, 01:58 AM
didnt search because of lack of time but FAR BETTER DIARY LOCATION LIST HERE: http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8407&pid=67229&st=0&#entry67229
maybe you can use it to help get a better detailed page

brentkid
08-28-2007, 02:42 AM
Brent, this list will be done very soon, as we are all working on it... and we don't need help from another site, or another guide ;)
Yeah, my bad. Just helping out people until the guide here is all set and ready to go.

DaKing240
08-28-2007, 02:42 AM
didnt search because of lack of time but FAR BETTER DIARY LOCATION LIST HERE: http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8407&pid=67229&st=0&#entry67229
maybe you can use it to help get a better detailed page

Sorry, we don't "steal" other people's work. Thanks for trying to help though.

brentkid
08-28-2007, 03:00 AM
By the way, for Suchong - Protect the Little Ones, I haven't found anywhere with a good description. They all say that it's in the south east room of the the Suit Assembly Upper Floor on a desk, but that's not a good description. I hate to nitpick but it's actually on a file cabinet.

Reason I point it out is because the desks have nothing on them and the file cabinet it's on is above eye-level.

bodymore Md410
08-28-2007, 03:05 AM
You looked where I told you to and you still couldn't find it? I am 90% sure it is there. I played the first level 3 times in as many days and I remember that one about the Germans. Look in the dentistry areas (I think). Where you first get the shotgun.

it was outside of room when i left out thank you :)

PerfectAnt
08-28-2007, 03:43 AM
you've got to be kidding me. the only one i missed is the one i can't go back for. well i was going to play it on hard anyway.

o0PTIMUS PRIMEo
08-28-2007, 07:16 AM
i suggest that someone make a map because it would be 100 times easier for the people who need the achievement

Shinobi273
08-28-2007, 07:30 AM
i suggest that someone make a map because it would be 100 times easier for the people who need the achievement
Yeah because it is so easy to make a map... I'm pretty sure the mods are working on it, just give them some time. As far as I can tell, people who can't find them aren't looking at their maps to figure out where they haven't gone in the first place, and end up marking rooms explored when they just took a peek inside.

eldritchwizard
08-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Sorry, we don't "steal" other people's work. Thanks for trying to help though.

Whats the difference between cooperative submissions coming directly from this forum, or using descriptions from another site?

As it is, you really need to update the first page of this thread. Mainly because the better-written descriptions listed later in this forum don't really help.

eldritchwizard
08-28-2007, 02:23 PM
i stil lcant find the "man or a parasite" one in hephestus core. Can someone please tell me what "the room with the bunks" is, so i can look ofr the desk outside it?

Andrew Ryan - A Man Or A Parasite
From the circuit breaker room just outside of Andrew Ryan's office, along the south wall is a door that leads into a single area which kind of resembles a "double" room with bunkbeds in the second section. The audio diary is on a desk in front of you as soon as you walk through the door from the circuit breaker room.

warchaser
08-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Pfc Ender (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=15486)

u are not correct that u need to get 1# and 2#

cuz i missed the 99# the vita chamber, and it's now closed so i need to reload and look for all my missed ones AGAIN omg

that sucks :@

III SS III
08-28-2007, 03:46 PM
thanks for the guide...i only missed one

SiseUK
08-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Hello :)

Newbie here! Just want to say thanks to those who have added bits about this game... it's been really helpful. I signed up to contribute a bit instead of reading and using! I hope this is ok, it's my version of diary loctions in Fort Frolic. It's the first time I've attempted a 'guide' of any kind. I hope it's ok and hope this info has not been posted before. I would read through everything to check, but my eyes are almost bleeding from the non-stop searching lol.

Cheers,

Si

Fort frolic.

Cobb – Come To The Record Store:
Enter the Fleet Hall area and you will see the stairs in front of you. Go behind them and you’ll see two lit archways, go to them (watch out for the security camera on the wall opposite them, above the vending machine!!) the first arch on the right, as you go thru, the diary is on a footstool, near the fire and a chair with napalm on it.

Sullivan – Artist’s Feud:
In the same area as above, follow the ‘fire area’ around to the right and you will see a door on the left, with “employee’s only”. Go into that, (there is a blue neon cocktail lounge sign on the wall and a safe in front of you) Again, look out for the security camera! On the right corner of the bar is the diary.

Albert Milonakis – Fancy Cigarettes:
Hop over the bar above and go straight on, and follow around to the left.
As you get around the corner, enter Le Marquis D’Epoque store on the right.
As you enter, go straight on, and you’ll see a lit area with a wooden Indian carving, approach the carving, and take the stairs down. Take the first right into another room follow round to find a Weapon Upgrade station, and turn around and behind you is a body. Next to that is the diary.

Sander Cohen – The Wild Bunny:
Come back out of the above store and backtrack till you see arrowed signs to the Atrium. You’ll see a shop called “Sophia . Salon, High . Fashion”
Enter the shop (there is a safe hidden behind a crooked picture of the left, if you like hacking) and head to the end of the counter and follow it round to the left. You will see another door as you go round. Go through here and into a small back room with a ‘statue’ of a guy sitting at a dresser. The diary is behind him in the corner.

As you come out you will see, to your left, the fire area again where you got the first diary. Head towards the main staircase and go to the top.

Diane McClintlock – Stood Up Again:
At the top of the staircase at the left of the entrance to Fleet Hall, there is a trash can on the floor, the diary is sticking out.

Sander Cohen – The Doubters:
Go through the first Fleet Hall archway, and take a left. You will see Cohen’s Collection - Fine Art store on the left. Enter the store and as you go in, there is another entrance into the next area, go through, and the diary is on a table on the right near the staircase. (Caution, if you decide to take the stairs up to hack the safes before proceeding out again, look out for the turret hidden at the end)

Sander Cohen – Musical Insult:
Come out of the art store and take a left to the Fleet Hall glass door, and enter.
Take the right path at the ticket booths, but watch out for the security camera as you go down! When you reach the bar area you will see a staircase on the right, take it all the way up, past the Gene Bank and into a room on the left. The diary is on the floor in the corner, next to the guitar. (If you explore the room, you will see another gated entrance with a diary on the desk, but you can’t get to that yet)

Come back down the stairs and enter the elevator opposite. Enter the theatre and to the guy playing the piano. You will need to photograph him after Cohen has killed him.
Head back to the elevator and return to the Atrium where the first main staircase was and place the photo you took of the piano player on one of the frames on the small stage. He will now open the Poseidon Plaza for you. Go there now.

Martin Finnegan – The Iceman Cometh:
As you enter the Poseidon Plaza’s frozen corridor, there is a pipe on the left with the diary stuck to it. Use the Incinerate Plasmid to get it.

Enter the next door and go left. Melt the big ice piles on the floor, but don’t thaw the baddies! You will find crossbow ammo, first aid and a hacking tool. After a cut scene, go to the door you came in through and you will see another door opposite. Thaw the ice blocking it and enter into the plaza.

When you go through, you’ll get Martin Finnegan appear. You need to kill him for Cohen’s masterpiece. Once you have, collect the ‘Frozen Field’ item off him and photograph his body. (You can take pics of all the other targets and place them back on the masterpiece at the same time – you don’t need to keep running backwards and forwards!)

McDonagh – Fontaine’s Army:
After this, head into Sir Prize – Games Of Chance.
Go straight in and move forwards toward the stairs, and you’ll see the diary glowing near a fallen slot machine. Head up the stairs for a crossbow and Trap Bolt ammo.
Head out the upstairs door, avoiding all the electrical bolt obstacles.

Anna Culpepper – Ryan’s Stableboy:
From above continue forward and you’ll see Rapture Record store to the left, go there. When the door opens, you will see a flickering Records sign on the left with a burnt out counter. The diary is hidden behind this counter. When you have done this, hop down the broken balcony and approach the body in the chair. You will hear ticking, so stand back as it’s gonna blow! After this you’ll see your next target - Silas Cobb. You need to get back up to that floor, so head for the small crawlspace which is in the left corner of the room by the window. Once you’ve got back to the top floor, deal with Cobb and photograph him.

Sullivan – Bump Culpepper?:
Turn right and follow to the stairs which lead to Pharaoh’s Fortune Casino.
Enter here. Head upstairs and the diary is on a pool table (watch out for security camera!)

Contd...

SiseUK
08-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Jasmine Jolene – Pregnancy:
Head back downstairs, and out the door, going forwards to Eve’s Garden. Enter here and take the doorway to the left. Head all the way downstairs to the bar area. Approach the stage with pole and you’ll get the ghost appear. Hop onto the stage and go down the passage at the back which you need to follow to the end. Again more ghost scenes until the door opens for you. The diary is on the floor to the left of the bed.

Rodriguez – It’s All Grift:
Now, head back up the stairs to the stage and you’ll see the final target – Hector Rodriguez - sitting at the bar complaining. You will also see a diary next to him on the bar counter – grab it! DON’T chase after him first, as he’ll run through the frozen corridor and once you’ve gone with him, you can’t get back into this area! (I had to do this all twice because I followed him!) You’ll catch up with him, don’t worry.

McDonagh – Guns Blazing:
Exit Eve’s Garden and enter Robertson’s Tobaccoria on the right.
The diary is on a table next to some sofas straight ahead of you.
You will also notice a room with a keypad you can hack. There is nothing of real value in doing so, there is just a bit of money on the floor. So don’t worry unless you’re really broke.

Ok.. now head out and towards the exit for Atrium by following the arrow guide.

Deal with Rodriguez and take his photo, then place all the photo’s you have taken on the masterpiece. You will only get 2 on at first, and then Cohen sends Splicers after you. Once you have dealt with them, place the last photo in the frame

If you allow Cohen to live, he’ll unlock the glass cover allowing you to get the blue tonic on the nearby stands.

Sander Cohen – Requiem For Andrew Ryan:
After he has done the above, run up the main staircase again, and go to back into Fleet Hall, through the glass door, past the ticket booths on the right and up the stairs on the right hand side again. Enter the door on the left where you collected the diary near the guitar earlier and follow round to the area which was previously gated off, to collect the diary off Cohen’s desk! Also there is some ammo and another tonic.

Now exit FortFrolic with all the diaries :woop:

Modu Raziel
08-28-2007, 06:53 PM
thanks. i found it :D.

now the only achievement i havent gotten for this game is the beat on hard mode achievement, and im prolly not gonna get that one.

gh0st w4lk3r
08-28-2007, 08:33 PM
I just can't seem to find this one, Pablo Navarro - Market Maintenance Code, I know I've been near it more than I can count, but any help would be appreciated.

Bill 121790
08-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Where is the diary Suchong - The Vita Chamber

SiseUK
08-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Did this one too, hope it helps!

Si :)

Hephaestus and Rapture Control (20 Diaries total)

McDonagh – Ryan Takes F Futuristics:
Go along the corridors and ramps until you reach an area where you’re greeted by a bloodied corpse and a big red banner above him saying” No gods or kings, only man”
Turn to your left, and the diary is on a desk next to the Vita Chamber.

Kyburz – Scoping the Gate:
Continue from above, onwards to Ryan’s Office. Enter the next area and turn left. The diary is on the floor next to a Vita Chamber and vending machine.

Continue to the next area, past pipes with steam coming from them and into a large area with bodies pinned up on the columns.

McDonagh – Stopping Ryan:
Is on the first hanging body on the right.

Andrew Ryan – A man Or a Parasite:
Behind the hanging bodies is a walkway, and along that a door. Enter to find the diary on a desk with the Frozen Field tonic.

Come out of this room and back to the pinned bodies..

Anya Andresdotter – Going To Heat Loss:
On the third hanging body, this diary will be found!

Move onto the Hephaestus Core, past the Big Daddy corpse and Splicers.

You enter the next area (signs and workstations all around)

McDonagh – Fontaine’s Legacy:
From above walk forwards to the end of the path, the diary is here on a chair near the Vita Chamber.

Pablo Navarro – Running Short On R-34’s:
Go down to the next level, and turn left. Opposite the Workshop entrance is a workstation (beware the security camera!) the diary is on the desk here.

Andrew Ryan – Impossible Anywhere Else:
From above.. Take the nearby stairs and at the bottom turn around and go down the other stairs behind you. A workstation is down here, with the diary on the desk.
Head back upstairs now.

Anya Andersdotter- Assassin:
Continue forwards, up the ramp and passing ‘Heat Loss Monitoring’ as you do so.
You will find a Gatherer’s Garden here and the diary is to the left of it on the floor. Note the Weapon Upgrade Station opposite too!

Now head to the Workshops!

Kyburz- Device Almost Finished:
Go into this area and deal with any Splicers, then head downstairs to “The Office Of Supervisor Kyburz” At the bottom of the stairs is a small room, enter it for the diary on a desk.

Pablo Navarro- Market Maintenance Code:
From above, exit the room to the right and face forwards. You will see a flickering monitor to the right. To the right of that, on the wall (it’s dark, so look close!) you’ll see a crawlspace hatch. Follow where it takes you, and grab the diary from under the stairs.

Kyburz – Assembling The Bomb:
Exit the crawlspace above, and go forwards, past the ‘accident poster’ on the wall to your left. Then go round to the right, past the dead Big Daddy, and continue round until you see another crawlspace near a tipped over filing cabinet. The diary is on a desk through here.

Kyburz – The Dream:
After exiting the above room, search all the corpses on the lower Workshop floor. One of them will have this tape/diary on them. I found the corpse well hidden behind a desk, but this was after a good fight with Splicers, so stuff got moved around. Be thorough in your search.

Andrew Ryan – Great Chains Move Slowly:
When your done searching corpses, head for the Office of Kyburz and hack the door code. Enter through, avoiding all the electrical bolt traps! ( I find shooting the darts, or using the electro bolt plasmid gets rid of them effectively) The diary is on a desk by the window.

Grab the Nitro Glycerine while you are here by pressing the button on the side of the desk.

Now head off to Hephaestus Core, and into Heat Loss Monitoring!
Enter Heat Loss, fighting the Splicers etc. (The door will jam behind you, but will be ok to use again after a short time, so don’t panic! Like I did lol)

Pablo Navarro – Kyburz Door Code:
Soon you will see a glowing ‘Quarter-can of Ionic Gel’. Head for that, the diary is next to it!

McDonagh – Genetic Arms Race:
From above, look to the left and follow the path through the centre. Take the stairs on the left, and follow round to the left (you need to hack the electrical thing on the wall here too!) and down a few steps into the water. The diary is on a desk down here.

Pablo Navarro – Getting A Break:
Back up the small steps, and opposite you there is another set of steps, so go forwards, and down to another desk with the diary on it. Also there is the ‘Security Evasion 2’ tonic.

Now continue with the game script and goals so you get to the bulk head to Rapture Central Control.

Suchong – The Vita Chamber: You MUST get this dairy before moving on, as you cannot return to this location in a save to get it again!!
Out of the bulkhead, you enter a room. Turn left and the diary is on a table next to the Vita Chamber. Follow the stairs to a Crawl through space.

Suchong – baby Status
Suchong - Mind Control Test:
These two diaries are together on a table after you drop down from the Crawl through space.

Continue with game.

Daveman
08-28-2007, 08:46 PM
This diary is in the area where you meet Andrew Ryan. If you past this place and didnt get the dairy you must either start a new game or load from in there. (If your going for the achievement of course)

Also, there is a guide from another website that has all of the locations, am i allowed to post the link here?

brentkid
08-28-2007, 09:26 PM
This diary is in the area where you meet Andrew Ryan. If you past this place and didnt get the dairy you must either start a new game or load from in there. (If your going for the achievement of course)

Also, there is a guide from another website that has all of the locations, am i allowed to post the link here?
Probably not worth it. Apparently the mods are working on a guide without help from anyone else. I have no idea when they plan to put it up, but just use what works best for you. You can post it to help people out in the meantime I suppose, but none of the information will be used to contribute to this site's guide.

KindCandy
08-29-2007, 06:01 AM
i just finished the Olympus heights and i could not find the diary with that evelator code in it which is 5744 ... i just input the code , (found it here) and finished the stage and got all the diaries But this one ,, which is on the :uzi: 3rd floor , but how do u get to 3rd floor? where is it ? I finished this level , can i go back to find it??? can plz some one tell me where is this Stupid dairy? plz help:(

Psygnosis NL
08-29-2007, 04:08 PM
You can always go back to a previous stage. You can go to the third floor by going up the stairs in the main square. It's near the U-invent machine.

SiseUK
08-29-2007, 04:24 PM
The Paparazzi Diary is there, I found it today. I've attached a couple of pics below for reference.

I went straight up to the dead photographer as soon as I entered the level and found it on the storage crate you can see in the pic. I would also suggest going straight there as I did, and avoid using any excessive force to deal with Splinters as you head to it!

I think that after some heavy fighting the previous time I tried to find it, it had been moved by the various explosions etc. From then it had either got hidden in another part of the area, or glitched into the abyss because I spent literally a good two hours on that level looking around for the damn thing! As for going back to find it... good luck, I know I'd not want to try again lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/nosey/29082007037bb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/nosey/29082007038bb.jpg

Bill 121790
08-29-2007, 04:49 PM
i pressed RT when searching langfords body. is there any way i can get that diary now?

NeoVampiro
08-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Ace this is just what i need ive just this minute finished the game for the first time and this is one of my missing achievements....lol....somehow i managaed to get the tonic collector though and i wasn't really trying because i thought id just play thru and enjoy the game the first time round. Amazing game tho!!!

M A G N 3 T Y K
08-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Don't you HAVE to pick up the paparazzi diary? It is in the story-line (to get the number for the elevator)
^_^

elsmitmyster
08-30-2007, 12:16 AM

PLEASE HELP! I'm tearing my hair out - Can't find a crawlspace that links to a freezer anywhere. I've also looked in the cheese shop but I've already opened the cupboard and there's nothing there.:confused:

XAMRipVan
08-30-2007, 05:48 AM
#17 in Welcome To Rapture, "Tenebaum - Useless Experiements" is right on the floor in front of the Dandy Dental entrance.

#12 in Neptune's Bounty is listed wrong, it is right after #11 on a table by the window on the left side of the room.

#23 in Neptune's Bounty is where #12 was listed, upstairs in room 6 by the corpse handcuffed to the bed.

Thats all I have so far, Ill update again if I find more.

AssassinKing101
08-30-2007, 07:12 AM
Thanks, this really helped me.

loveable gibbon
08-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Can anyone tell me exactly where Culpepper's appartment is? I need to find artist woman but have no clue where to go.

Edit:Don't worry I got it.

DUBAGNT5691
08-30-2007, 02:48 PM
i need todays raid but i need the location of atlas's headquarters please help this is the last one i need

DUBAGNT5691
08-30-2007, 02:59 PM
YES!!!! i found it iwas searchin fontaines apt at first instead of atlas's headquarters

Pezzer123
08-30-2007, 06:39 PM
well where is atlas's headquarters, god that's the one one I need, PLEASE HELP ME!

Today's Raid, like above I need, but I don't know where Atlas's headquarters is, I can't remember!

Shinobi273
08-30-2007, 06:43 PM
well where is atlas's headquarters, god that's the one one I need, PLEASE HELP ME!

Today's Raid, like above I need, but I don't know where Atlas's headquarters is, I can't remember!

It is in Apollo Square. In the Hestia, 3rd floor. The diary is down the stairs in the HQ in a sleeping area. PM me to let me know if I helped or not.

Pezzer123
08-30-2007, 07:39 PM
It helped me quite a bit thanks, I actually had to go up to the fifth floor and go down the stairs and check a corpse, but you still helped me to know what part of the map I should be in. cheers.

Mark1412
08-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Can anyone enlighten me on the whereabouts of:

Desperate Times - Andrew Ryan (Arcadia)

Shinobi273
08-30-2007, 11:30 PM
Can anyone enlighten me on the whereabouts of:

Desperate Times - Andrew Ryan (Arcadia)

It is actually in the Farmer's Market. It is behind a crawlspace door I think. Around a circuis of values machine, safe, and security camera. The stall that has a seperate door to go behind the counter, or jump over the counter, but that is what distinguishes it.

Look for two crawlspace doors on the same wall. Let me know if there are two or just one. Or if this even helped.

elsmitmyster
08-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's posted advice on here. Just one achievement to go-I new I should've gone through on hard first time around!

Mark1412
08-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks! Right where you said.

One to go.

Mark1412
08-30-2007, 11:50 PM
Last one, Fontaine's Human Jukebox (Apollo)?

Shinobi273
08-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Last one, Fontaine's Human Jukebox (Apollo)?

Olympus Heights, in Suchong's Apartment. It is in the room to your left as you enter the front door. Behind some tables.

Mark1412
08-31-2007, 12:01 AM
Awesome, thanks for your help mate.

Wurlon
08-31-2007, 04:07 AM
Does anyone know of the whereabouts of "Andrew Ryan - Mistakes" is in Point Prometheus? I think I picked it up in a previous game, but I forget where...

=/

This historian achievement is killing me... it seperates me from a glorious 1000/1000.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it! Andrew Ryan - Mistakes (Point Prometheus)! It located in a small little control room on the second floor of the building you get the Big Daddy suit in. If you go up the steps, you should run passed a small little area where there are desks/filing cabinents ect. Walk past that and follow the catwalk, it should lead you to the small hallway. Its sitting on the left control in the middle of this little hallway!

BackerMan
08-31-2007, 06:52 AM
I would like to see maps of where it is instead of the lists.

drgrumbles
08-31-2007, 07:12 AM
2. Hole in the Bathroom Wall (Steve Barker) - Kashmir Restaraunt, in "Dames" Restroom.
3. Released Today (Diane McClintock) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the reception desk.
5. Higher Standards (Steinman) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the wall near the entrance
6. Parasite Expectations (Andrew Ryan) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the reception desk near surgery.
7. Limits of Imagination (Steinman) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, on the wall near hall towards Eternal Flame.
8. Love for Science (Tenenbaum) - Medical Pavilion Foyer, in lobby near Health Station
11. Surgery's Picasso (Steinman) - Eternal Flame, in the entrance room near the memorial.
12. Enrage Trial (Suchong) - Kure All, on the floor in the corner of the main room.
13. Plasmids are the Paint (Suchong) - Painless Dental, on the desk in the corner near the stuffed bear.
14. Useless Experiments (Tenenbaum) - Dandy Dental, on the floor near the entrance to the offices.
15. Testing Telekinesis (Suchong) - Dandy Dental, on the floor near the Gatherer's Garden vending machine.
17. Aphrodite Waking (Steinman) - Surgery, on a desk in the operating room to the north.
18. Not What She Wanted (Steinman) - Surgery, search the corpse that Dr. Steinman was operating on.
19. Gatherer's Vulnerability (Steinman) - Lounge, on ground near Gatherer's Garden vending machine.
20. Bathysphere Keys (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, under the boardwalk on the south end of the wharf.
21. Timmy H. Interrogation (Sullivan) - Lower Wharf, in the interrogation room in the water.
22. Fontaine Must Go (Andrew Ryan) - Lower Wharf, crawl under the metal grating near the pipes.
23. Finding the Sea Slug (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, on the table across from the stairwell entrance.
24. Masha Come Home (Mariska Lutz) - Upper Wharf, on the floor in the corner where Little Sister was.
25. Picked up Timmy H. (Sullivan) - Upper Wharf, search the corpse in the corner near Little Sister.
26. Watch Fontaine (Andrew Ryan) - Upper Wharf, next to Circus of Values machine.
27. Have My Badge (Sullivan) - Wharf's Master Office, on the desk in the office.
28. Adam Discovery (Tenenbaum) - Upper Wharf, in a crate below the ledge in the Wharfmaster's office.
30. Fontaine's Smugglers (Tenenbaum) - Jet Postal, on the bench in the glass tube.
31. Death Penalty in Rapture (Andrew Ryan) - Jet Postal, on the desk near the vending machine.
32. Smuggling Ring (Sullivan) - Fighting McDonagh, on the bar of table near the center of the room.
33. Working Late Again (Andrew Ryan) - Fighting McDonagh, on a bar table near the windows.
34. Rapture Changing (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, on the desk in the large office in the basement.
35. Meeting Ryan (McDonagh) - Fighting McDonagh, crawl through the water-filled ventiliation back towards the Gene Bank and entrance.
38. Putting the Screws On (Peach Wilkins) - Freezer Bottom Floor, in the freezer next to the safe.
39. Meeting with Fontaine (Peach Wilkins) - Storage Cave, on the ground near the numerous crates.
40. Kraut Scientist (Frank Fontaine) - Control Room, in the locked storage cave on the lower floor.
41. Offered a Deal (Peach Wilkins) - Submarine Bay, on the dock leading towards Arcadia.
43. Mass Producing Adam (Tenenbaum) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the chairs.
44. Big Night Out (Dieter Sonnekalb) - Tea Garden, on the ground near the park bench and ghosts.
45. Arcadia Closed (Langford) - Tea Garden, up the stairs on the desk near the Gene Bank.
46. The Market is Patient (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the park bench near the U-Invent machine of the upper level.
47. Early Tests Promising (Langford) - Waterfall Grottos, near the water wheel in the lower level.
48. Offer a Better Product (Andrew Ryan) - Waterfall Grottos, on the lower level near the water wheel.
49. Heroes and Criminals (Diane McClintock) - Waterfall Grottos, in the locked machinery room atop the stairs.
50. Shouldn't Have Come (Mariska Lutz) - Lower Rolling Hills, on the bench near the stairs.
51. The Saturnine (Langford) - Lower Rolling Hills, in the cave behind the waterfall.
52. Arcadia and Oxygen (Langford) - Tree Farm, near the crate on the landing entrance.
53. What Won't They Steal (Langford) - Research Laboratories, just inside the entance.
54. Teaching an Old Hound (Langford) - Research Laboratories, on the table inside the 2nd room.
55. Lazarus Vector (Langford) - Langford's Office, search Julie Langford's body.
56. Lazarus Vector Formula (Langford) - Langford's Office, inside the wall safe in Julie's lab.
57. Maternal Instinct (Tenenbaum) - Tree Farm, on the steps heading to Farmer's Market.
58. Bee Enzyme (Tasha Denu) - Farmer's Market Entrance, on the ground near the pneumo tube.
59. First Encounter (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room.
61. Desperate Times (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, in the crawlspace that links to the freezer.

drgrumbles
08-31-2007, 07:13 AM
62. Pulling Together (Andrew Ryan) - Farmer's Market, on the counter of the meat market.
63. Water in Wine (Pierre Gobbi) - Farmer's Market, upstairs near large winery sign.
64. Adam Explained (Tenenbaum) - Silverwing Apiary, on the counter near the entrance.
65. Functional Children (Tenenbaum) - Winery, on a table in the rear of the room.
66. The Great Chain (Andrew Ryan) - Arcadia Metro Station, on the bench to the right of the entrance.
67. Musical Insult (Sander Cohen) - Fleet Hall Theatre, upstairs storage room near the guitar.
69. Come to the Record Store (Cobb) - Southern Mall, outside the restroom, on the table near the alcohol.
70. The Wild Bunny (Sander Cohen) - Sophia Salon, in the closet around the back of the counter.
72. Fancy Cigarettes (Albert Milonakis) - Le Marquis D'Epogue, in the downstairs humidor near the corpse.
73. The Iceman Cometh (Martin Finnegan) - Frozen Tunnel, in the entrance corridor on the left-hand side.
74. Stood Up Again (Diane McCormick) - Upper Atrium, at the top of the stairs near the entrance to Fleet Hall.
75. Guns Blazing (McDonagh) - Robertson's Tobaccoria, on the table just inside the main door.
76. Pregnancy (Jasmine Jolene) - Eve's Garden, under the bed in the room behind the stage.
78. Fontaine's Army (McDonagh) - Sir-Prize, in a crate on the floor to the left of the stairs.
80. Ryan's Stabbleboy (Anna Culpepper) - Rapture Records, behind the counter inside the entrance.
81. Requiem for Andrew Ryan (Sander Cohen) - Projection Booth, on the table in the office.
82. Ryan Takes F Futuristics (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Bathyspher Station, in a crate near the Circus of Values machine.
83. Scoping the Gate (Kyburz) - Outside Ryan's Office, near the Circus of Values machine.
84. Stopping Ryan (McDonagh) - Ryan's Office, search the first corpse on the right-hand side.
85. Going to Heat Loss (Anya Andersdotter) - Outside Ryan's office, search the fourth corpse on the right-hand side.
86. A Man or a Parasite (Andrew Ryan) - - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the room with the bunks.
87. Fontaine's Legacy (McDonagh) - Hepheastus Core, on the edge of the walkway, near the Vita-Chamber.
89. Kyburz Door Code (Pablo Navarro) - Heat Loss Monitoring, on the floor in the corner.
90. Genetic Arms Race (McDonagh) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk in the flooded area.
91. Getting a Break (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Heat Loss Monitoring, on the desk near the tonic.
92. Impossible Anywhere Else (Andrew Ryan) - Hepheastus Core, at the very bottom walkway, on the desk.
93. Running Short on R-34s (Pablo Navarro) - Hepheastus Core, on the desk outside the entrance to the Workshops.
94. Device Almost Finished (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the office at the bottom of the stairs.
95. Great Chain Moves Slowly (Andrew Ryan) - Kyburz's Office, on the desk in the back of the room.
96. The Dream (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, search the corpse lying in the center of the floor.
97. Assembling the Bomb (Kyburz) - Lower Workshops, on the desk in the secret crawlspace office.
98. Market Maintenance Code (Pablo Navarro) - Lower Workshops, in the crawlspace that leads under the stairs.
99. The Vita Chamber (Suchong) - Control Room, on the desk to the left of the entrance.
100. Mind Control Test (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
101. Baby Stratus (Suchong) - Control Room, on the table beneath the clippings and photos.
102. Mozart of Genetics (Suchong) - Olympus Heights, in the Bistro Square snack bar.
103. Artist Woman (Sullivan) - Culpepper's Apartment, on the corner table just inside the main room.
104. Fontaine's Human Jukebox (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on the floor in the southernmost room.
105. Mind Control Antidote (Suchong) - Suchong's Apartment, on his desk next to the tonic.
106. Fontaine's Breakup (Paparrazi) - Mercury Suites, on the upper walkway near the U-Invent machine.
107. Sad Saps (Frank Fontaine) - Fontaine's Apartment, on the coffee table near his collection of cigars.
108. What's Happening Here? (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, on the ground near the Circus of Values machine.
109. Atlas Lives (Diane McClintock) - Apollo Square, near the Gatherer's Garden machine.
110. Protection Board (Suchong) - Artemis Suites, on the floor of Suchong's office in the clinic.
111. Meeting Atlas (Diane McClintock) - Hestia Chambers, just inside the entrance on the right.
112. The Longest Con (Frank Fontaine) - Atlas' Headquarters, right on the desk next to the tonic.
113. Today's Raid (Diane McCormick) - Atlas' Headquarters, search the corpse near the safe in the corner.
114. Changing Employers (Suchong) - Main Hall, melt the ice to enter the closet upstairs and search the trash can.
115. Why Just Girls? (Tenenbaum) - Atrium Balcony, on the desk in the second floor of the orphanage.
116. Extra Munitions (Suchong) - Plasmid Prototyping, on the ground next to the RPG Turret.
117. Marketing Gold (Andrew Ryan) - Test Subject Storage, on a machine on the right-hand side of the room near the cascading water.
118. Missing Boots (Suchong) - Candidate Conversion area, on a desk in the rear of the room.
119. Protector Smell (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on the machinery in the second floor southwest room.
120. Protecting Little Ones (Suchong) - Suit Assembly, on a desk in the southeast room upstairs.
122. Cheap Son of a Bitch (Suchong) - Storage, on a desk in the small storage area of Suit Assembly.

D4VEYC
08-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Can anyone tell me exactly where Culpepper's appartment is? I need to find artist woman but have no clue where to go.

Edit:Don't worry I got it.

Can you tell me please, havent got a clue where his appartment is ??

Shinobi273
08-31-2007, 05:12 PM
Can you tell me please, havent got a clue where his appartment is ??

It is in Olympus Heights, as you enter the Mercury Suites, it is directly across the room. Should have Suchong's apartment on the left and Cohen's apartment to the right.

Flawsdraw
08-31-2007, 11:49 PM
i noticed u aint got a description for 17 in medical area. i found it at entrance to the dandy dental, sorry if it already down

chasedabigbase
09-01-2007, 04:33 AM
i can't find the body with the 'Picked up Timmy H.' audio diary in Neptune's Bounty at the Upper Warf

GoBlue7
09-01-2007, 05:36 AM
i can't find the body with the 'Picked up Timmy H.' audio diary in Neptune's Bounty at the Upper Warf

It's in the open area in the Upper Wharf before the security-heavy path to the Wharfmaster's office. There's a Little Sister vent and some leaking water in the corner and the body is close to that.

chasedabigbase
09-01-2007, 07:15 AM
yeah i found it about 5 minutes after posting, the corpse was in the next room, must've blown it away when i fought Mr. Bubbles ha, thanks though (5 achievements left!)

skuff
09-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Gutted...:(

i thought id try and do this game without a guide, but thought id check and see that i have all the diarys possible, but it seems that i somehow missed the very first one! i have hole in the wall but not the other 1 grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad:

Edit.. lol ignore that, it was there all the time, i was looking for a different name!
hopefully ill get it on first playthrough

D4VEYC
09-01-2007, 10:57 AM
It is in Olympus Heights, as you enter the Mercury Suites, it is directly across the room. Should have Suchong's apartment on the left and Cohen's apartment to the right.

Thanks man, found it no probs ;)

Now i have every audio diary according to the guide (i have all the listed 122) but still no achievement, do i have to finish the game or listen to all the diaries or is there one misssing of the list that i havent know about ?

-- After checking and double checking, i found that i missed just one but i have it now, :D

Thank You guys

grandmaster
09-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks to zoze at http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6161
Found This Should help has better descriptions of where and is in order.

These are in order as they appear in the levels.

grandmaster
09-01-2007, 03:10 PM
122. Cheap Son of a Bitch (Suchong) - Storage, on a desk in the small storage area of Suit Assembly.

*This was taken directly from the Bradygames Signature Series Guide

berendhaan
09-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Nice list :eek:

BackerMan
09-02-2007, 01:08 AM
I was wonder if anyone can scan the maps of bioshock on the guide book that showing locations of audio diaries?

Turbo
09-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Med. Pavillion - 17.Tenenbaum - Useless Experiments: It is located in the doorway to "Dandy Dental" from "Kure-All"

edit: sry I didn't see grand master's post untill after I posted

DaKing240
09-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey everyone,

We have a much better guide available - I suggest taking a look

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37616

jabhwakins
09-03-2007, 02:31 AM
Well crap. About to head to Point Prometheus so I wanted to back track now to get any I missed. Turns out I only missed about six but one of those six is the Hephaestus control room one that you can't go back to get. Guess I'll just have to grab em all again in my second play through.

SRH KRONIC
09-03-2007, 05:04 AM
Hey everyone,

We have a much better guide available - I suggest taking a look

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37616

Awesome, I wrote that guide :p!!, thanks for the mention :-D

willcrazyiii
09-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Anybody else having trouble getting to the Steinman diaries back in the Surgery Ward of the Medical Pavilion? I can't seem to get the Aesthetic Ideals door to open

willcrazyiii
09-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Does it make a difference if I'm a Big Daddy? I have all the diaries but those in the Surgery Ward, and the one near the Big Daddy in the Farmers Market is not where it should be... any help with these glitches?

SRH KRONIC
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Does it make a difference if I'm a Big Daddy? I have all the diaries but those in the Surgery Ward, and the one near the Big Daddy in the Farmers Market is not where it should be... any help with these glitches?

Make sure you put Spoiler Alert.
Like this....Just trying to help

willcrazyiii
09-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Can someone check and see if the Aesthetic Ideals door opens for them, I need to figure out if this is a glitch in my game, or if it happens across the board. If so, I think you need to add these diaries to the "MUST GET" section.

Goodboy33
09-04-2007, 04:32 AM
Nice work on the maps, it helped me alot. Thank you

mmpob
09-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Anybody else having trouble getting to the Steinman diaries back in the Surgery Ward of the Medical Pavilion? I can't seem to get the Aesthetic Ideals door to open

I'm having a similar problem getting the diary from the surgery. I'm missing the one on the corpse Steinman was "working on" - Not What She Wanted - the corpse has disappeared when I returned from Point Prometheus :(
Maybe this is another one of those *must gets*
Do you have to get all the diaries in one play through, or is it cumulative?

Shinobi273
09-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Do you have to get all the diaries in one play through, or is it cumulative?

As mentioned dozens of times in the threads and also in the FAQ, they must all be on the same save.

mmpob
09-04-2007, 07:43 PM
ooops - sorry, really should have known better

back to the start again *sigh* ;)

Truelize
09-04-2007, 09:35 PM

Holy crap! This needs to be posted in the OP cause I just spent a ton of time moving boxes around in that room and staring at the ground trying to find it. Totally baffled. I'm glad I kept reading this thread.

Truelize
09-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Can someone check and see if the Aesthetic Ideals door opens for them, I need to figure out if this is a glitch in my game, or if it happens across the board. If so, I think you need to add these diaries to the "MUST GET" section.

If this the door that has a broken window beside it? If so then you need to use telekinesis and pull the key out the window to get into that area.

And check your list for Neptune's Bounty cause the "First Encounter" audio diary is listed there not in the Farmers Market section. That messed me up too.

willcrazyiii
09-05-2007, 05:19 AM
If this the door that has a broken window beside it? If so then you need to use telekinesis and pull the key out the window to get into that area.

And check your list for Neptune's Bounty cause the "First Encounter" audio diary is listed there not in the Farmers Market section. That messed me up too.

It's the door you have to go through to get into the Surgery Ward to face Dr. Steinman. It will not open... I ask again, does anybody else have this problem? If it's just my game I'll go and rent it from Blockbuster.

Blademrk
09-06-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm missing three diaries from Hephestus (I've completed the game and loaded a save prior to entering the last elevator) is it possible to get back to any level once your a big daddy?

the bathysphere only seems to allow me to go to point prometheus and I can't back track the way I came (because Tenenbaum's locked the safe room).

edit: nevermind, joypad seems to have glitched it |-|

Yoshi6107
09-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding the 'Andrew Ryan - First Encounter' diary, I know exactly where it SHOULD be, but it isn't there and it does not appear that I already have it...

Marcus117
09-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Is there any chance you can make the fact that some Diaries have to be collected before you leave an area more evident.

I'd been using your list to help me, progressing through a level and then returning to it afterwards, and missed the fact that you can't return to the Control Room. Because of this I missed the Vita Chamber diary, and I'm going to have to start again from new to get it.

I think, if you made it more readily noticeable that these must be collected in such a manor, it might help people who use this list in the future.

Not best happy with this aspect of the game, as it was going swimmingly until then. Hopefully this can help other people who might make a similar cock-up.

Cheers.

willcrazyiii
09-09-2007, 06:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding the 'Andrew Ryan - First Encounter' diary, I know exactly where it SHOULD be, but it isn't there and it does not appear that I already have it...

You already have it. It should be under Neptune's Bounty messages. Maybe. That's what happened for me. It's a glitch.

willcrazyiii
09-09-2007, 06:02 AM
Is there any chance you can make the fact that some Diaries have to be collected before you leave an area more evident.

I'd been using your list to help me, progressing through a level and then returning to it afterwards, and missed the fact that you can't return to the Control Room. Because of this I missed the Vita Chamber diary, and I'm going to have to start again from new to get it.

I think, if you made it more readily noticeable that these must be collected in such a manor, it might help people who use this list in the future.

Not best happy with this aspect of the game, as it was going swimmingly until then. Hopefully this can help other people who might make a similar cock-up.

Cheers.

Agreed. I think any diary located in the Surgery Ward is impossible to get to after you finish the Medical Pavilion. The Aesthetic Ideals door will not open for me, and I have not seen anybody refute this problem yet. I wish somebody would, I'm so close to getting that achievement.

The Mars Army
09-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Sweet Maps they help a lot

Rogertheshruber
09-09-2007, 11:27 PM
I cannot find Andrew Ryan First Encounter, i went to the next load after the sub, and there is not three rooms, i dont understand the description, if someone could clarify that would be great.

Shinobi273
09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
I cannot find Andrew Ryan First Encounter, i went to the next load after the sub, and there is not three rooms, i dont understand the description, if someone could clarify that would be great.

In the Farmer's Market Level, the Market Area, there are three rooms from the main room. Both First Encounter and Hatred audio diaries are in there. They are in the flooded room with the bouncer corpse.

TOXICtheWORLD
09-11-2007, 05:52 AM
THANKS mate .
i'm gonna use this for sure

GreasyPole
09-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone else has had problems with glitched diarys ? Although i def. remember collecting it my game doesn't recall me having "Andrew Ryan -- First Encounter - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room."

I know i def. got it as i also have "Tenenbaum – Hatred - Farmer's Market, on a desk in the lower storage room." which is pretty much right next to 2.

Even if i go back to that location the diary isn't there (as i said i'm 100% sure i got it), it's just that it doesn't appear to be collected.

Any ideas ?

oneandonlytommo
09-11-2007, 02:54 PM
does anyone know where i can find the big daddy boots ive found the audio diary were they were ment to be but i cant find them after collecting the diary.

GreasyPole
09-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone else has had problems with glitched diarys ? Although i def. remember collecting it my game doesn't recall me having "Andrew Ryan -- First Encounter - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room."

I know i def. got it as i also have "Tenenbaum – Hatred - Farmer's Market, on a desk in the lower storage room." which is pretty much right next to 2.

Even if i go back to that location the diary isn't there (as i said i'm 100% sure i got it), it's just that it doesn't appear to be collected.

Any ideas ?

Sorry, read above post... comes under neptunes bounty.

Birky
09-12-2007, 12:05 AM
Andrew Ryan -- First Encounter - Farmer's Market, near the Bouncer corpse in the lower storage room.

The first one should be #20, but something made it 1 when I quoted it. Anyway, Are these the same diaries? They are mentioned under two separate levels.