PDA

View Full Version : is there a way

SteveBIRK
08-20-2007, 03:39 PM
to see how close u r to acheivements. cuz i would like to no how many wins i have in shadowrun. and i wish there was a place were i can see how many kills i have with certain weapons in gears of war

Rocket
08-20-2007, 03:44 PM
to see how close u r to acheivements. cuz i would like to no how many wins i have in shadowrun. and i wish there was a place were i can see how many kills i have with certain weapons in gears of war

Sadly, for gears the only ones you can see are those that are displayed in the Leaderboard on live. You just have to keep your own records for the rest...sucks I know..as for Shadowrun, I don't know...

Oh, and I'm sure if you were to search a little bit in the forums, say the Achievement discussion threads...you will have found these answers...guaranteed...

:locked:locked:locked

Bluntman428
08-20-2007, 03:45 PM
It all depends on the game really. If the developers put in stat tracking, then yes. If not, you just need to guess at how many you've got.

There is no way to track any of your stats in Shadowrun to my knowledge. Same goes for Gears of War's weapon achievements, although you can see some of your stats in the Leaderboard screen if you press A on your gamertag.

Shaaady Souljah
08-20-2007, 03:46 PM
yeah. please search first. you will find what you seek... ;)