PDA

View Full Version : Battle Scarred?

Shinty
03-06-2012, 11:50 AM
I don't think I quite understand the meaning of this achievement.

dark wing
03-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Right there are two ways to get this from what I can see.

1. In the MP you can import a MP character into you're single-player game to use a war asset.

2. You can start a new game with a character you have already finished ME3 with just like the other two games.

Shinty
03-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Right there are two ways to get this from what I can see.

1. In the MP you can import a MP character into you're single-player game to use a war asset.

2. You can start a new game with a character you have already finished ME3 with just like the other two games.

How do you do the 1st option?

cheevo360
03-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Hey I like know about this achievement if I play first playthrough from import from ME 2 file so once first playthrough complete will this cheevo work into 2nd playthrough on new game to get this achievement with from import or do i have make new character to playthrough with it then complete it to get achievement in 2nd playthrough with that new character?

rapture23
03-07-2012, 03:05 AM
This achievement is for starting a new game + (beat ME3 then use that same character to start a new game). So it doesn't matter if you imported a character from ME2 or not. As for the multiplayer equivalent you have to level a multiplayer character up to the highest level before you can promote them to the galaxy at war. Like prestige in CoD.

cheevo360
03-07-2012, 03:22 AM
This achievement is for starting a new game + (beat ME3 then use that same character to start a new game). So it doesn't matter if you imported a character from ME2 or not. As for the multiplayer equivalent you have to level a multiplayer character up to the highest level before you can promote them to the galaxy at war. Like prestige in CoD.

Thank you for answer. Cheers. I will play ME 3 for 2 playthroughs because this cheevo anyway :)

Cannot wait to explain some of my friends about this for them to understand how work for cheevo later as they dont have come google or here to find cos have me for answer from yours hehe. :)

I cannot wait for my copy from shopto.net as I should have by thursday morning :)