PDA

View Full Version : Snake Tales help!

Cade91
03-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Anyone know any links to guides for the Snake Tales?

I CR0W I
03-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Try holding up guards to take them out of the action permanently, if you need to pass their cone of vision choke them and drag them to a wall or just spin them around, whatever. They're all very simple until you get to External Gazer.

Come On Die Young
03-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Just got onto Raiden's tales, do I have to get 1st in all the missions to finish it?

I CR0W I
03-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Read the briefing carefully instead of skipping to the next VR mission.

Come On Die Young
03-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Read the briefing carefully instead of skipping to the next VR mission.

You're asking alot there!:) Just finished it cheers.

I CR0W I
03-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I really enjoyed the Snake Tales but External Gazer was just wank. If I want to do VR missions I won't select "Snake Tales" in the menu, thanks.

I was skipping all of the briefings just to get through the boring piece of crap, took me about an hour and a half to beat that tale alone as I was just hitting "Next Stage" over and over in anger before I noticed it kept saying "Get out of VR NOW!".

singlservinjack
03-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Anyone know any links to guides for the Snake Tales?

GameFAQs has one if you search for Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (make sure it's Substance though not Sons Of Liberty as SOL didn't have Snake Tales)

Kivlov
03-17-2012, 09:16 PM
I didnt use a guide but I checked one when I was stuck defending emma for an infinite ammount of time to realise I had to just walk out the door with her, ugh.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/561507-metal-gear-solid-2-substance/faqs/21389

It had handy tips on the last tale which has alot of bullshit, and an easy way to beat the gurlukon, etc.

One last thing, after doing alot of VR and alternative missions first, these seemed alot more easier and less scary, the thought of no minimap and barely any ammo is totally fine after doing some of the VR missions. You get your skills up and it helps alot.