PDA

View Full Version : be warned, a few spoilers in the art book of the collector's edition

Dark Killa94
03-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I presonally don't care for spoilers but I know alot of people that do so a small warning, the art book reviles two big things possibly about the ending at least that's what it looks like so look at the book at your own risk, just like to give every the head up :)

Quickdraw
03-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I presonally don't care for spoilers but I know alot of people that do so a small warning, the art book reviles two big things possibly about the ending at least that's what it looks like so look at the book at your own risk, just like to give every the head up :)

thanks for the heads up i normally skim read it.

Rivercurse
03-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Learned this lesson with the ME 2 CE stuff blatantly showing concept designs for the human reaper. Won't be making that mistake this time around, but good work bringing it to everyone's attention.

jules the great
03-06-2012, 07:04 PM
You beat me to it. There are indeed. I dont think I would have read the comic either prior to finishing the campaign.

Quickdraw
03-06-2012, 07:08 PM
You beat me to it. There are indeed. I dont think I would have read the comic either prior to finishing the campaign.

read the full series and yeah i agree would be less of a shock when you play the game im sure, pretty sure i can figure how it ties into the story already but ill see in a few days.