PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with Ken Trial 10.

XBM Yosho
03-06-2012, 08:07 PM
I don't have the slightest idea as to why I cannot link the standing M punch into crouching M kick.

Stupid to get stopped on this most likely but damn lol, I can link standing into crouching in SSFIV:AE.

Any ideas? I've tried flat out delaying my crouching until well after the standing punch and that just doesn't work, Ive also tried inputting quickly.

M1 Punk
03-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Street Fighter X Tekken Trials - Ken - YouTube

Corner your opponent and keep the right distance. If you still can't pull it off, try using the turbo feature (if you have it).

XBM Yosho
03-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Street Fighter X Tekken Trials - Ken - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi0E4Rhrk2Q&feature=channel_video_title)

Corner your opponent and keep the right distance. If you still can't pull it off, try using the turbo feature (if you have it).

Ok well I watched that video before but I guess I needed to look at foot placement to gauge the distance.

I did use the turbo feature which is on my SSFIV fightpad, Thanks for the tip about distance, Guess I never really paid that much attention to it in SSFIV since stuff linked for me lol.

EDIT: This is actually the first time I have used the turbo option, Definatly makes combos easier.

Doopliss SWE
03-06-2012, 09:35 PM
You could probably just cancel s.MP to EX hadoken or LP SRK, then so c.LP to c.MK or something.

Biobillybonez
03-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Have fun doing combos in match when youre used to turboing them. /Lifefail

XBM Yosho
03-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Have fun doing combos in match when youre used to turboing them. /Lifefail

That shows your maturity level, How does /lifefail apply to a video game?

Why is it any concern of yours how someone else chooses to play? Besides it's day one and I have plenty of time to get used to this game, Nobody said I would use the turbo function fulltime for fucks sake.

Orphen24
03-07-2012, 02:03 AM
he/she posted in my thread and didnt help or add too it

XBM Yosho
03-07-2012, 02:08 AM
he/she posted in my thread and didnt help or add too it

Gotta love those trolls, Prolly just some kid who has to nitpick other peoples issues to make himself feel better.

Anyways though, I got that trial done, But I am now stuck on another one lol.

The crouching light punch into crouching light kick into heavy shoryuken, It never comes out properly. I even added the gem for super easy moves, which means the shoryuken is really easy, But never links. Slightly confused lol.