PDA

View Full Version : the Netcode is.....

TacticalElusion
03-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Honestly if I were Capcom I would be extremely embarassed. After bragging for months on end about how they completely rebuilt their netcode and how it would be ultra smooth....the game releases and I can honestly say that it is the worst netcode I have ever played. I find the game nearly unplayable online and this is coming from someone who thought SSFIV, MvC3 and UMvC3 were all excellent online (SSFIV being the best). Hopefully they sort this out soon.

P.S- The sound glitch is SOOOOOO annoying.

Anyone have any thoughts on the netcode?

XBM Yosho
03-06-2012, 09:54 PM
This is the second worst netcode, The worst hands down of recent fighters is MK9.

That makes this look buttery smooth.

But online is meh anyways lol.

CoregBlue1
03-06-2012, 09:55 PM
oh god no!

iŽll get my game tomorrow and i hoped the netcode will be at least alright. especially capcom should somehow know or at least learn from their mistakes. iŽll enjoy my worlds no.1 netcode from BlazBlue until morning lol.

IceKingz
03-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Just finished (and won) my first match but gotta say I'm a bit shocked.

It seemed lagless at the start and seconds in it got so choppy yet like a smooth choppiness 0_o. The sound flickered in and out continually and it was the oddest experience ever on an online match.

XBM Yosho
03-06-2012, 10:08 PM

It seemed lagless at the start and seconds in it got so choppy yet like a smooth choppiness 0_o. The sound flickered in and out continually and it was the oddest experience ever on an online match.

Things are cool till things start moving. You can have a flawless match without lag if you would just not move at all lolololol...

TacticalElusion
03-06-2012, 10:11 PM

I have yet to play a match where I felt that I was in control of my character :(

ColdSpider72
03-06-2012, 11:36 PM
My first ranked match was ridiculous. The audio cut out half the time and 75% of the time that I tried to block, the attacks went right through; And no, they weren't special attacks; And yes, I know how to block effectively.

KSI HollowClyde
03-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Oh so it wasnt my connection then. kinda idiotic to have the online part like that. Sometimes it even seems like you don't do damage. hope they fix this. im gettin my ass kicked and no sound. like my speakers are going out or something. got some time out due to me only going back back back so i can block all their attack cause trying to do something is pointless. Just hope people arent going to overuse Ken and Akuma, Akuma's pretty bad for final boss anyway with his 10 x Gou Hadouken and Ogre's Way to easy.

Make it like Super street fighter IV that was pretty good. loved it.

Phantom-Phive
03-07-2012, 02:22 AM
The audio was choppy in the endless lobby I was in, but all the matches were great with no lag. Got a 6 game winning streak before everyone left.

Suiken
03-07-2012, 04:16 AM
I warned you guys that the netcode was suspect...