PDA

View Full Version : Citadel Embassy mission (possible spoilers)

Gnome Of Malice
03-06-2012, 11:48 PM
So I found Kasumi after talking to the Salarian spectre and began trying to uncover the Hanar. But I seemed to have hit a snag and do not know if I'm glitched, or if I'm supposed to wait for some event to occur in order to progress this side mission along. When she told me to investigate, I ventured through the embassy and found the terminal, accessed it and the dialogue about the two people popped up(cannot remember their names at the moment). After that I wandered around and could not find anything, so I went back into the C-Sec area and accessed my terminal and saw a message for the side mission, I enabled it and the exact same dialogue popped. I have looked everywhere and have not heard a word from Kasumi or the Spectre. I did notice the Hanar in the embassy in the office that I cannot access for some reason though...Anyone have a clue as to what I need to do next? Or am I doomed to not finish it?

I PERVYPRIEST I
03-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Is it the one where you plant the bug in the room after you go in his office and listen to the recordings?

Gnome Of Malice
03-07-2012, 12:35 AM
I've only gotten as far as using the terminal and the dialogue of the salarian and Kasumi played. Nothing else occurred. The journal still says the same thing as it did when I first got the entry.

mrgstiffler
03-07-2012, 12:37 AM
There's a terminal in the Docking Bay: Holding Area that you need to access. They don't tell you this at all for some reason.

Gnome Of Malice
03-07-2012, 12:44 AM
I'll check into that when I get back home. Wish the text wasn't so vague... Thanks!

Blueballs88
03-07-2012, 01:45 AM
I ended up finding the salarian that gave you the quest after doing the terminals at the embassies; outside of the office area where one of the terminals was located. Didn't specify to go there either, but it continued the quest. Hope this helps someone.

Gnome Of Malice
03-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Alright, I'm in the Holding Area. I can see that my map has a terminal marked at the security checkpoint area...but I see nothing here that I can interact with...

raybiker73
03-07-2012, 04:48 AM
Alright, I'm in the Holding Area. I can see that my map has a terminal marked at the security checkpoint area...but I see nothing here that I can interact with...
If you've already done the mission extracting the turian platoon from Tuchanka, this mission gets locked out. Happened to me too.

Gnome Of Malice
03-07-2012, 05:01 AM
If you've already done the mission extracting the turian platoon from Tuchanka, this mission gets locked out. Happened to me too.

Well...great...Thanks for the heads up so I'm not wandering around aimlessly. Hope they patch this soon...

Merch
03-07-2012, 05:08 AM
This quest will glitch if you leave the citadel without finishing it. I wan't able to interact with the terminal in the docking bay, but when I reloaded an earlier save before I left I was able to complete the quest.

JuSt BLaZe
03-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Huh, just found this cause I had trouble with this specific side-quest too. Hope this helps.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Citadel%3A_Hanar_Diplomat