PDA

View Full Version : Shipment...

Ice Car
03-07-2012, 04:00 AM
Why the fuck is this map never appearing in nay of the playlists, ever? I've been playing for an entire week and I've never seen it once outside of when the host leaves or when a map gets voted down. I've been in 100+ games, most Domination and FFA, which are playlists that the map should be in...

Has this wonderful map been removed from the general playlists or something? I fucking love this map, but it seems like something happened so it is very rarely ever chosen as a map. Fucking bullshit, that's why people vote down maps, FFS. Hate a map? Vote it down.

Matt16594
03-08-2012, 12:13 PM
It seems to be rare... I have probably played around 200 matches in the last few days and i have only had that map come up once on hardcore headquarters.

WOLFkraut
03-08-2012, 08:34 PM
It's funny, but Shipment was only ever a common map in Ground War and Headquarters, not common in FFA (only Cage Match).

Ice Car
03-09-2012, 05:31 AM
It's funny, but Shipment was only ever a common map in Ground War and Headquarters, not common in FFA (only Cage Match).

Played a lot of GW, Dom and FFA, no Shipment. No matter where I look, I can't find that map anymore.

Ceris
03-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Out of my ~7days of gameplay in this game, I have actually only played Shipment 3 times lol...

WOLFkraut
03-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Played a lot of GW, Dom and FFA, no Shipment. No matter where I look, I can't find that map anymore.

Hmm, maybe there is just not enough matches anymore to find a game on it... Although, I played it the other day and got Shipment once (and only played a few matches).

Rasp
03-21-2012, 02:55 AM
It's too bad because shipment has to be the best map and most fun I've ever had in Call of Duty.