PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 version supposadly has no local co-op for 4 player mode?

E10phoenix
03-07-2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-07-street-fighter-x-tekken-on-xbox-360-does-not-support-local-co-op-when-online

In this article on euro gamer, it says "The Xbox 360 version of Street Fighter x Tekken does not support two-player local co-op when you go online - as is advertised in the game manual." But the ps3 version does.

A capcom boss basically tried to lie and say the xbox 360 was not able to have two local accounts play online together, although we've seen it in tones of games such as gears of war, halo among others.

This problem, with the realisation that dlc is locked onto the disk, makes me wonder if i should get the ps3 version of the game, because they have these features, more characters and it basically seems like we've been given the watered down version of the game :( :mad:

XBM Yosho
03-07-2012, 04:36 PM
I have noticed that when my brother chose to play as King, He setup gems and a custom color for his character, Then we went to play some versus and he was unable to choose them from his profile.

We had to set it up on my profile so he could choose the customization.

That was pretty annoying.