PDA

View Full Version : Gunsmith Achievement

ThaMastaKillaz
03-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Okay so i never played campaign yet, i played a lot of multiplayer but i got 4 out of 10... I dont get how it goes up is it by getting the same mods for a weapon? Because for my smg, assault rifle and pistol i only have 2 mods but i know i got like 2-3 mods that are the same. Any help?

Dos P3rros
03-08-2012, 05:36 PM
not sure how to obtain it through multiplayer, but i've read online you have to start up a second playthrough in the single-player campaign to get lvl 10 guns. your first playthrough, you can only buy guns up through lvl 5.

scrummers
03-08-2012, 05:43 PM
not sure how to obtain it through multiplayer, but i've read online you have to start up a second playthrough in the single-player campaign to get lvl 10 guns. your first playthrough, you can only buy guns up through lvl 5.

No you can get them to lvl 10 you just need a ton of money and be far in the game at least what i have read.

And in multiplayer you level up guns buy getting the same gun in one of the packs.

So lets say you get the lvl 1 mattock in one pack and you get it again in a different pack later it would be a level 2 now.

Same thing goes for mods if you get the mod twice it would be one level higher then what it was. If any of that makes sense.

D0ctorNick
03-08-2012, 06:34 PM
This can't be accurate I'm basically at the end of the game with about 1 million credits and they top out at 5 :(

Maldastar52
03-08-2012, 07:07 PM
I earned this in MP by exclusively buying the Recruit Packs. You are very likely to get an upgrade to the 5 basic weapons and at 5000 a piece you can usually manage 3 per Bronze run.

I recommend buying Recruit Packs until you get the 5 default weapons to level 10, that way they won't pop up in your Veteran or Spectre Packs and waste a item spot.