PDA

View Full Version : respec multiplayer

Durdens Wrath
03-07-2012, 05:59 PM
How do you go about respeccing in multiplayer.

Also, if I reset my skills in me2, will Shepard come over with unlocked skill points?

littlejay
03-07-2012, 06:37 PM
imported me2 characters have some points already put in up to level 4 skills and enough points to get one of them to lvl 6 right away.

online respec is a rare item from the loot boxes. I got one from the 60k box.

Durdens Wrath
03-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Can you delete a mulitiplayer character?

littlejay
03-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Don't think you can. You can edit everything about them outside the respec though.
That would make it too easy :p

Durdens Wrath
03-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Don't think you can. You can edit everything about them outside the respec though.
That would make it too easy :p

What should I expect for a bolt on that has no business being attached to the game.

littlejay
03-07-2012, 08:25 PM
What should I expect for a bolt on that has no business being attached to the game.

what? the multiplayer is fully functional and a really fun addition to the game.

Lushasf
03-07-2012, 08:26 PM
No point in deleting, if you hit 20, promote it. It becomes an asset in the single player and resets the character to 1, effectively deleting and boosting the main game.

Durdens Wrath
03-07-2012, 08:39 PM
No point in deleting, if you hit 20, promote it. It becomes an asset in the single player and resets the character to 1, effectively deleting and boosting the main game.

All single player, or just one specific? And does your single player have to be far along to promote?

It may be fully functional, but still has no business being there. Especially with us being forced to have small squads

Toathy
03-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Small squads?

There are more team mates in MP then in SP.

So its more fun and actually playing with people you can co-operate with and strategize...

I mean really this game did not need Multi-player but honestly its amazing.

I myself have not even touched the campaign so far due to the sheer awesomeness of the MP.

gealt
03-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I was also wondering about this. Glad to know it's at least a possibility, though I've not been very lucky with the MP packs so far.

Durdens Wrath
03-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Small squads?

There are more team mates in MP then in SP.

So its more fun and actually playing with people you can co-operate with and strategize...

I mean really this game did not need Multi-player but honestly its amazing.

I myself have not even touched the campaign so far due to the sheer awesomeness of the MP.

Small single player. I blame. Mp for that.

Do you have to be very far along to promote? Single player wise?