PDA

View Full Version : New Commentary. Its about time!!

desai100
08-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Finally the commentary has been changed from the mildly amusing and irritating voice of peter brockley to jon champions and mark lawrenson. Also diving has been introduced which sounds cool. on the downside though there are still only two licensed premier league sides which are yet to be confirmed. See for yourself... http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/813/813753p2.html

dandoc2
09-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Newcastle and Totenham are the only offish teams for the premiership

Something to do with the licensing laws fifa has to let them take at least 2 teams and get everything official

I support newcastle so its gr8 :woop:

katirai
09-24-2007, 09:59 AM
good lad supporting the toon. how much did u get for selling pro ev?

dandoc2
09-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I used to support Man U last season but im sick of them and the matches are so boring - plus it seems EVERYONE supports man u and viduka and owen are my fav players so supporting newcastle makes sense - even if i do live in croydon and probably will never see a game at st james park

I got 8 exchange at blockbuster - cash probably like 6 or something but im buying halo 3 from there so it made sense

jonnyhallsworth
09-25-2007, 02:41 PM
i can never understand how people can just change who they support like that

anyway hopefully the commentary wont be super annoying anymore eh

katirai
09-25-2007, 03:41 PM
yeh i could never change team, would be like cutting one of my testicles off

UTSBlaze
09-25-2007, 09:09 PM
You can't just switch teams like that. Well you can but you can't really call your self a fan of any team if you go from team to team.

ArneZ
09-26-2007, 11:54 AM
been waiting for that since the Pes going under another name on the psx then...so this is good new, i dont have to listen to music when playing Pes anymore:P

burnhamayyy
09-26-2007, 01:08 PM
prob still be rubbish i dont normally play with sound unless its a fps i hook speakers to pc so aint noticed new pro evos commentary yet :/ prob still be rubbish i bet though wish we could have andy gray on <3 him on sky sports :/ damn fifa :P

desai100
09-26-2007, 07:51 PM
prob still be rubbish i dont normally play with sound unless its a fps i hook speakers to pc so aint noticed new pro evos commentary yet :/ prob still be rubbish i bet though wish we could have andy gray on <3 him on sky sports :/ damn fifa :P

NOOO!!!! I HATE Andy Gray

ever31
10-05-2007, 12:32 PM
i hate mark lawrenson, oh well just means i will have to turn the music up to drown him out

plus im a spurs fan so im happy

garno5
10-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I hate Lawro too and I can't see how new people will make the commentary better. New scriptwriters would be much better :D

DavidMck
10-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Their is a video on Pc Action of Newcastle v AC Milan and it lets you hear the commentary

Red Geist78
10-17-2007, 03:37 AM
Their is a video on Pc Action of Newcastle v AC Milan and it lets you hear the commentary

Yeah, I found that too, here's the link:

http://www.pcaction.de/?article_id=615980

It's a slight improvement over the previous year, but slight is the key word here... It's still behind the action a bit and almost seems disconnected at times. You'll see in this video that a player will enter the box and have a crack at goal from close range with an amazing reaction save from the keeper, and not a word about it will be uttered by Champion...

That's disappointing! How'd Konami let this happen? :confused:

MEGAJAMZ
10-20-2007, 03:55 PM
i just want liverpool to be licensed haha and then id be happy team since birth haha
the review pro evo got was fucking mint like
and its always far superior to fifa
the commentary cant be any worse than peter brackley and trevor brooking lmao

matty cheetham
10-20-2007, 05:17 PM
I couldnt stand another pes game with peter brackley and trev lol.
---

desai100
10-22-2007, 06:41 PM
After listening to the commentary on this link, I was a little pissed off too. What kind of pathetic phrases have they come up with? Oh well at least the voices are better. The noise the ball makes every time someone runs with it is annoying as well, and so is the whistle!!

Perxxxxx
10-24-2007, 07:08 PM
im so glad they changed the commentary to something new , the old lot were so boring :drunk

Reaper Uk
10-25-2007, 10:32 AM
I find the new commentry to be just as bad and at times even more repetative.

zappa
10-26-2007, 02:39 PM
You can't just switch teams like that. Well you can but you can't really call your self a fan of any team if you go from team to team.

fact.

real football fans never change their team

Kung Fu Jams
10-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I like the new commentary personally!:)

:woop:thank christ there no more brakeley, and dont get me started on trev brooking! :eek:shockinly back

they have unlicesed Man U :(:mad: im a life long pes and man u fan and after they answered my prayers with lisensed man u last year its been taken off this year! damn you fifa stealing the lisenses!!... i wouldnt mind if fifa was better but i thought it sucked and im lovin the new pes!!

PES FAN 4 LIFE!