PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Edition Suggestions

bearmod
03-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Gearbox hasn't announced a collectors edition for Borderlands 2 yet, hopefully they will but no word yet. So what would you like to see in the collectors edition if Gearbox does decide to release one?

Personally I want to see at least these three things.
1. An artbook
2. A steelbook case
3. A claptrap statue would be awesome

KeyOfDarkness
03-08-2012, 12:52 PM
It'll do you a lot more good if you take that thinking here.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=129937

Nevander
03-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Dude a claptrap statue the size of the DNF bust that came with the DNF BoS Edition would be awesome.

I would <3 Gearbox forever, nevermind, I already do!

Master Colac
03-15-2012, 04:30 AM
We've got one in Australia if you pre-order although im relatively sure it's just online bonuses sadly :(
I'd love a claptrap figurine haha!

TheRealBr1ghtShadow
03-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Personally I want to see at least these three things.
1. An artbook
2. A steelbook case
3. A claptrap statue would be awesome

All of these I would love to see with a collector's edition. I've had a few ideas for collector's edition items, including a bandit mask, or a statue of the four heroes in battle stance. Either one of those, a digital download of the music in the game, similar to the way Arkham City did, (You have to admit, the dubstep song in the trailer would be a great addition to any iTunes library.) or a "Making Of" DVD would be cool.

Hell, if it comes with at least one of these items, I no doubt will be buying it, just for my undying support for the game. If GearBox made a Borderlands 2 collector's edition, they would not only have every ounce of love in my body, but I would be tempted to send them my physical heart.

September 18th can't come fast enough. <3

Oceans4Ransom
03-21-2012, 06:36 PM
The pain in waiting so long for a game that seems so amazing. I cannot wait for Borderlands 2. I loved and still love #1 as I have yet to get to the DLC portions... Real life kicked in for me as I was playing through on my PT1 and I just recently picked it back up... gotta love college lol.

I wish I could Fast Travel to Sept 18, buy it, then travel back to now so I can play it NOW!!

Gearbox, if you would be so kind as to include a Claptrap keychain at least, if not a fully functioning one or something as a thank you, I would appreciate it greatly as many other even more diehard fans would.

Jawsant
03-21-2012, 08:37 PM
I really hope they make a collectors edition for B2. I can't wait to see how the dlc will be for this game since it was so amazing for the first...

Master Colac
04-02-2012, 05:26 AM
The pain in waiting so long for a game that seems so amazing. I cannot wait for Borderlands 2. I loved and still love #1 as I have yet to get to the DLC portions... Real life kicked in for me as I was playing through on my PT1 and I just recently picked it back up... gotta love college lol.

I wish I could Fast Travel to Sept 18, buy it, then travel back to now so I can play it NOW!!

Gearbox, if you would be so kind as to include a Claptrap keychain at least, if not a fully functioning one or something as a thank you, I would appreciate it greatly as many other even more diehard fans would.

Yeah, would love that keychain! And as for going to the future, lets invent a time machine?

Naturezilla
04-06-2012, 09:59 PM
A Bandit mask would be sick, next greatest thing would probably be a claptrap statue.

Matt36
04-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Something collectible and limited - not DLC or versions that are widely available for 2 more!

ChickinOnaChain
04-08-2012, 02:20 PM
I don't know if it'll be in the 2nd one but a weapons chest that opened up and spread out like the ones in the first one did, would be cool.