PDA

View Full Version : How to beat boss in episode 15?

cheevo360
03-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Black monster boss, how beat him? he hurt me health very quickly.

Gor1lla
03-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Evade, evade, evade? :D

When he rushes towards you, just jump or roll and hold B to knock him down afterwards. This does work on the second half of the battle, too, but he will rush you 2 times.

Not sure about his other weak points, haven't played the game lately, but if he stands still for ~1-2 seconds after an attack, it is your chance to knock him down.

septicflesh
03-09-2012, 03:50 AM
your safest bet is this...

Lock on to him. Keep your distance. Run large circles around him, but constantly JUMP and hold x. When you jump, your fire will hit automatically instead of having to aim, and you will build your unlimited meter very quickly this way. While doing this, look for the boss to light up, and rush in. He will follow up with another attack where he jumps into the air, and slams into the ground, splintering earth everywhere. JUMP when he is landing this attack. Then hold B to hit him while you're landing. Follow it with your launcher, and then of course the Y special attack.

If you only attack him after he lands that slam attack, you should be able to beat all his forms without getting hit. The downside is the battle will take a bit longer than normal because you're playing it safe, so you most likely won't get an S rank. But, if you're having a hard time just trying to beat him, this should help.

FailedSeppuku
03-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Put Destructor on, it helps a lot when you can get to Unlimited that much faster. RB, RB, Punch Combo. Counter and Y whilst he's grounded get the most Burst Gauge, so don't miss those opportunities.

I found the first time you fight Yasha harder, when you have no arms. I was getting pounded that much, i thought it was one of those fights where your expected to lose for story reasons >_<