PDA

View Full Version : Where to find blood dragon armor :)

41inuyasha
03-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Go to the presidium commons and go left from walking out the elevator. There is a shop to buy the blood dragon armor :). Also you can buy the collector armor and cerberus armor in the presidium commons as well. Just go to the shops. They all cost 50000 credits. You can also buy the geth assault rifle in the same shop as blood dragon armor. But you might have to have a certain percentage of campaign complete to unlock them. For I didnt go to the commons till about 80% in the game.

Hope this help :)

Durdens Wrath
03-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Go to the presidium commons and go left from walking out the elevator. There is a shop to buy the blood dragon armor :). Also you can buy the collector armor and cerberus armor in the presidium commons as well. Just go to the shops. They all cost 50000 credits. You can also buy the geth assault rifle in the same shop as blood dragon armor. But you might have to have a certain percentage of campaign complete to unlock them. For I didnt go to the commons till about 80% in the game.

Does money come easier?

Direkin
03-08-2012, 11:59 AM

Thanks, but this is common knowledge to anyone who plays the game properly; just as it is common knowledge you can buy pets for your aquarium and a VI to look after them.
Does money come easier?
Not really, but if you do all the side quests, many of which you'll find simply by walking around the citadel (as was the case in the previous two games, so nothing has changed), you'll easily accumulate a nice pile of credits before long.