PDA

View Full Version : I had imported character but not 3 options?

cheevo360
03-08-2012, 02:28 PM
I started imported character but no 3 options like RPG or shooter to choose.

Anyone why?

Durdens Wrath
03-08-2012, 02:41 PM
I started imported character but no 3 options like RPG or shooter to choose.

Anyone why?

Probably because they figured you weren't a lame ass, and wanted to play Mass Effect the right way.

fallout frank
03-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Probably because they figured you weren't a lame ass, and wanted to play Mass Effect the right way.

Made me giggle, but probably true.

BrassBallz
03-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Same. I imported my LV30 character was was not presented with any options... though I would have opted for the full RPG experience anyway. WHo would want to do it any other way?

cheevo360
03-08-2012, 02:57 PM
lol ok, so it not affect relationship achievement?

JuSt BLaZe
03-08-2012, 03:08 PM
lol ok, so it not affect relationship achievement?

No it won't!!!

cheevo360
03-08-2012, 03:27 PM
No it won't!!!

Thank you pal, now I can not worrry about it.

My first playthrough is imported of course you all knew so my character from ME 2 is female and her name is Jane Shepard and on normal difficulty (my mum name is Jane, so when I started playthrough in ME 2 when game came out in jan 2010 and mum want me put her name hahaha)

Hey how are you? Just blaze, haven't agez talk ya hehehe :)

niko da bos
03-08-2012, 03:55 PM

i love this quote:o

i actually just noticed this last night. i guess i completly forgot they mentioned ME3 would release with those seperate modes. then i got to thinking, "wow maybe thats why my dialogue and options seem watered down." lol i actually thought maybe i was playing on action mode or wtv this whole time, aaah. i guess when you import from the previous games, they figure you want the real experience.

luckily, as i progressed farther into the game im noticing more charm options + dialogue trees. can the people who play in action mode not even dialogue with regular people they meet? like investige n stuff, or even have a friendly convo with garrus or something? that kind of sucks, i dont see why you would want to play like that.

JuSt BLaZe
03-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Thank you pal, now I can not worrry about it.

My first playthrough is imported of course you all knew so my character from ME 2 is female and her name is Jane Shepard and on normal difficulty (my mum name is Jane, so when I started playthrough in ME 2 when game came out in jan 2010 and mum want me put her name hahaha)

Hey how are you? Just blaze, haven't agez talk ya hehehe :)

No problem. ;)

I'm doing fine, thanks. How about you!?

Just got the Paramour achievement, so you're good to go. I took the easiest one SAMANTHA TRAYNOR cause I was only going for the cheevo. Also I like her best from all the options when you play as a female.
Next time I'll bang Ashley haha.