PDA

View Full Version : Sony Defense Force Reviews Bioshock: 5/10!

JonnyC VT
08-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Bioshock has been getting high praises lately. Here's one to shut up that excitement:

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=83#comments

The review is literally 2 paragraphs long so they obviously didn't play it. The thing I don't get is that everything he said was wrong with the game are its absolute strongest points, some of which are being called the greatest of their kind in gaming ever!

I'm a pretty big Xbox lover, but in no way will I knock the competition's big games just because I don't have them on my console. Good games are good games period, and this guy is an idiot.

Check out the comments below the review!

Love,
~Jon

Sam360
08-20-2007, 11:34 PM
After many months of anticipation I finally got my copy of Bioshock and played through it over the past few days. There are many things to like about Bioshock such as the graphics (not animation), parts of the story and the water effects. That’s about where the good stuff ends.

First let me say how excited I was for the game after playing the demo on the 360. While the animation seemed stiff and you could tell the 360 was being pushed too hard it still looked like it had a lot of potential. So imagine my disappointment when I got the final version only to find none of the animation hitches, shooting glitches and AI was cleaned up. I also wonder how much better the graphics would’ve been had they not been compressed to fit on a DVD. Now I do not fault the developers for this, they only had so much system power to work with so maybe this will all be addressed with the PS3 version when it comes out.

To conclude, let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version. Cleaned up textures, animations, AI, extra weapons, Home space, standard HDD and Blu-ray will make this flawed game into a perfect gem.

SDF Score: 5/10

LOL, this guy is such a loser, not really much else to say.

Fritz White
08-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Oh, I can't wait to play it tomorrow after reading the people's comments on that dumb review.

sln333
08-20-2007, 11:47 PM
WOW! That guy is such an idiot, he is extremely biased towards the game not being on the PS3. Apparently if it's not on there, it's not a good game. The game is obviously good and he knows it. It's funny reading the comments that review got.

DoM cAbAn
08-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Wow, knocking a game because it's not on their console... I love how every other reviewer gave Bioshock a rating of 9+, and SONY, of all others gives, it a 5.

SegaSaturnSNK
08-21-2007, 12:21 AM
After many months of anticipation I finally got my copy of Bioshock and played through it over the past few days. There are many things to like about Bioshock such as the graphics (not animation), parts of the story and the water effects. That’s about where the good stuff ends.

First let me say how excited I was for the game after playing the demo on the 360. While the animation seemed stiff and you could tell the 360 was being pushed too hard it still looked like it had a lot of potential. So imagine my disappointment when I got the final version only to find none of the animation hitches, shooting glitches and AI was cleaned up. I also wonder how much better the graphics would’ve been had they not been compressed to fit on a DVD. Now I do not fault the developers for this, they only had so much system power to work with so maybe this will all be addressed with the PS3 version when it comes out.

To conclude, let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version. Cleaned up textures, animations, AI, extra weapons, Home space, standard HDD and Blu-ray will make this flawed game into a perfect gem.

SDF Score: 5/10

LOL, this guy is such a loser, not really much else to say.

Lmao, gotta love Sony fan boys. Just a grumpy bitch because it wasn't on the PS3.

codedigital
08-21-2007, 12:31 AM
Wow, knocking a game because it's not on their console... I love how every other reviewer gave Bioshock a rating of 9+, and SONY, of all others gives, it a 5.

It's not Sony Dom....it's a fan site. Wow...

killerharu45
08-21-2007, 12:35 AM
that guys a dick

DoM cAbAn
08-21-2007, 01:08 AM
It's not Sony Dom....it's a fan site. Wow...

You misunderstood me. As in "SONY", I meant Sony reviewers, people who are for Sony, not the company. ;)

flip
08-21-2007, 01:29 AM
that's what you get when its an exclusive and they don't get it, you get stupid shit like this

Blackjaw x
08-21-2007, 01:42 AM
So he reviewed.. the graphics?
Which, besides the splicers and many animations are... amazing.

Anti HERO 574
08-21-2007, 02:07 AM
hes a sony fanboy..

this is going to be a great game!

bustin
08-21-2007, 02:11 AM
i dont think this guy is serious, it sounds more like a joke to get peoples reactions

InSoMnIaC_190
08-21-2007, 02:27 AM
I seen this last week , I was hoping Major Nelson would have that guy on his show Sunday but he did not have a show this past sunday. I sent it to him on Live and everything lol.

I seen ZERO hitches in the demo and it played extremely smooth. If it was on PS3 as well he would have given it a 9/10.

DeW222
08-21-2007, 03:04 AM
I really don't care what someone on this no name fan-boy site has to say about a game I've read up on and played a demo for. This SDF site isn't even listed on Game Rankings, where no one has given the game under a 9 (or equivalent-there-of).

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/931329.asp

MrRedrum
08-21-2007, 03:29 AM
I nearly died laughing reading the review. It couldn't be more obvious how much he's sucking on Sony's PS3. What made that even better though was the freaking comments/replies left by other people. All of it brought a tear to my eye because I was laughing so hard. Its going to be awesome to see the sheer domination that the 360 has over the rest of this quarter and fourth quarter.

Bluntman428
08-21-2007, 04:18 AM
"You make paris hilton look smart you retarded pile of monkey spunk."

"I just want you to die so i can shit on your grave"

"Oh and yeah BioShock sucks that’s why everyone doing reviews for it thinks it’s the worst game ever… Oh wait that’s just you stupid."

"This is the finest review I have ever read."

"at first, i thought “oh, this guy would feel bad for all of the bad comments!”

but then i realized that he was a fucking retarded sony fanboy."

"Congratulations. You will go down in history as the douche bags who’s pathetic attempt to shit over a true revolution in gaming was laughed down by the sane and rational.

If you guys are just trolling, well bravo. Otherwise fuck you."

Oh man, those comments are pure gold. :D

DoM cAbAn
08-21-2007, 04:57 AM
Haha thanks for posting those Bluntman. I didn't really feel like looking through all of the comments, but sounds like that guy got some shit from everyone.

Oh, and dude, you're new avatar made me crack up. :p

MrRedrum
08-21-2007, 06:10 AM
This long one was rather hilarious in my opinion, even the name he made to sign up with.

"wowyouareautistic Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 8:59 am

Okay , singed up just for this work of art.

First off I would like to say you are severely retarded. Congrats for stealing my tax money you helpless academic disaster of a child.

On to bioshock

PS3 is not getting the game , MS made a deal with 2k games to have the game exclusive to Games for windows and xbox360. And based on the sales it will recieve on both of those fronts , MS will throw more money their way to secure the exclusive further.

Now on to your review… Im going to have to say it sucks. Bioshock is by far the best single player FPS experiance ever created. This is evident in the number of reviews that it has recieved giving it 10’s and high 9’s by every site that reviews it.
Sadly , the PS3 lacks games that are worth a shit and wont have games until mid 2008

As for this bullshit website , its pretty disgusting! but based on your logic , it could be even better if the webmaster had it running on a ps3 and really put effort into working with the cell.

So im going to have to leave now , just wanted to pop in and kick you in the nuts for being so incredibly fucking retarded

thanks for the fun

guiltyspark"

Also, this one was rather amusing

"sillymikey Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Madden on ps3 - 30 FPS.
Madden on 360 - 60 FPS.

Case closed fanboys."

mmm.... good times for all :woop:

MnM
08-21-2007, 07:37 AM
i've been so busy w/ other stuff i havn't got a chance to even check out the demo! but i saw it availible to get on gamefly.com and BAM, threw it in the top of my Q and should be getting it w/in days.

i KNEW this game would live up to some of the hype, and from the looks of it, it's holding up to higher than i thought it would! niiice.

this guy is SUCH a fan-boy. to claim a game would be "perfect" on another console is all the proof u need. how can u call a game a 5/10 for a few glitches and such (IF they were really there in the first place) but then call it a 9/10 on another console w/o those glitches? that's the DUMBEST review i've ever heard! lol. well i guess whatever helps them sleep better at night, just wish they didn't use up so many resources on this planet, lol!

Krueger
08-21-2007, 02:16 PM
this guy is retarded it so obvious throughout the review that they guy never played this game has got so many high reviews and then this guy comes along and has no idea what he is talking about

thecrazyguy
08-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Just read that review, and I'm glad I did since I really did need a good laugh. By the looks of the posts in here, it looks as if a good laugh has been had by all at the expense of that stupid fuck and his in depth review LOL.

But what else can you say, fanboys will be fanboys. And it's not suprising a review like this would come from a website called "Sony Defense Force". After all who else could give a more impartial 360 review LMAO :)

Now i'm just curious to see what kind of review they give halo 3 next month 5/10, 6/10??

Exane22
08-21-2007, 02:48 PM
There is not really much i can say that hasnt already been said but if you have to name your website sony defense force then you no something is up, why should they have to defend there almighty system.... um oh ya because its garbage. You dont see anything like this for the 360 simply bc it and its game speak for themselves. If the ps3 had any good games i might not call it garbage but for now there is nothing on that system worth while. PS fanboys are crying bc they are starting to relize they are losing this "console war" if you can even call it that.

Mr Arrow
08-21-2007, 03:17 PM
This is actually a great way to start the day...I can feel the blood pumping after reading that "article."

My mother used to tell me that when the other side starts name calling or putting you down it's because he feels jealous.....way to go mum!

DoM cAbAn
08-21-2007, 03:23 PM
My mother used to tell me that when the other starts name calling or putting you down it's because he feels jealous.....way to go mum!

Hahahahah. :p

I can't wait until my mom gets home, she's bringing it home for me. :D

joeyddr
08-21-2007, 04:15 PM
I have it in my car and this work day cant end sooner......

bplayak
08-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Ya know before I knew too much about bioshock I was pretty down on this game for the sheer fact that it seems like a new FPS is coming out every other week. BUT after playing the demo and actually reading about this game I am starting to get excited about this game and plan on buying it later today. But I seriously don't think this guy has played/read anything about this game. Strictly a close minded and undeducated review.

MrEastSide
08-21-2007, 06:19 PM
I've been playing this for a couple of hours now. I've noticed no slow down, choppiness, poor AI, or any of the problems this reviewer referred to. Either this was written as somewhat of a joke to make SONY fanboys look like idiots, or this guy really is an idiot and is bashing it simply because it's not available on the PS3.

He at least could have made his points seem more valid and believable. He lost me when he started jabbering on about how it would look better if it wasn't so compressed from being on a DVD. Which was obviously saying it would be better on a Blu-ray disc. LOL! Funny review. Especially when considering every other site is praising the game.

The graphics are crisp, it runs amazingly smooth and the physics are great.

Volucer
08-21-2007, 06:40 PM
While the comments are the best I've ever seen for anything, I can't bring myself to believe that there is someone that stupid out there - it's gotta be a joke.

hairlesswookiee
08-22-2007, 04:20 AM
that guy is what i call a douche bag. sorry, but when every website that has reviewed this game has given the highest rating possible i can't help but think that he is either on drugs or incredibly jealous that its not on the PS3. and every fanboy says "when it comes to the PS3 it will be so much better" this statement has yet to be proven yet and how many ports have they had???

PerfectAnt
08-22-2007, 03:36 PM
I've only noticed one issue and thats some of the gravity effects, occasionally bodies and items tend to bounce around the screen when you touch them (ala perfect dark zero) but on a much lower level then the before mentioned game. other than that there is no real fault to this game. the unreal engine makes this game gorgeous, and the conversion between weapons and powers is pretty flawless.

Project KG
08-22-2007, 05:06 PM
That guy is a complete idiot. I have BioShock and I have to say it is AMAZING. It's so perfect and flows well and it's not frustrating at all. I love this game and that guy is a complete idiot. It's not flawed at all. That guy needs to see a doctor or something. 1 for likeing the PS3 and 2 for saying this game is bad.

chenry
08-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Ok. Seriously. Am I the only person who realises that the site is a joke? "SONY BUYS ROCKSTAR!!" C'mon! Is everyone slow or something?

Cisumurug
08-23-2007, 04:29 AM
Man that Bioshock game has the worst graphics in the world. If it was on the PS3 it would have the best graphics in the world! (end sarcasm)

ZKRefleX
08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Although I was totally dumbfounded and irritated by Sony Defense's review of Bioshock, I do somewhat agree that the graphics would be better if the game was able to fit on Blu Ray discs. However, its pretty clear that the kids are just jealous that Bioshock beats out all the PS3 games, just as Gears Of War did.

elsmitmyster
08-24-2007, 01:28 AM
The thing that i can't understand is how the hell this guy thought anyone would take him seriously. I'm a primary school teacher and the banter I hear in the playground isn't this stupid! Getting this game tomorrow (it it turns up in the post), and can't wait to play it after enjoying the demo so much.

TheLazyWolf
08-24-2007, 02:22 AM
Although I was totally dumbfounded and irritated by Sony Defense's review of Bioshock, I do somewhat agree that the graphics would be better if the game was able to fit on Blu Ray discs. However, its pretty clear that the kids are just jealous that Bioshock beats out all the PS3 games, just as Gears Of War did.

DVDs dont hold as much as a Blu Ray disc, but the fact that all Sony Fanboys(referring to that site, not to you) always seem to forget to mention, is that the 360DVD drive is currently able to read the data FASTER then the blu ray disk. Sony gets around this by letting games add to the hard drive, like ninja gaiden did for original xbox. MS just reversed their policy on this and now new games coming out can do the same.

The blu ray vs DVD isnt really a factor(for gaming) if microsoft lets designers decide to make a game require the hard drive.

happysox
08-24-2007, 03:17 AM
I saw that website yesterday and was laughing my but off at all the replies to his review. I can't believe the sony fanboys would resort to slamming a good game like that. Oh well. It is their loss that they are so attached to sony.

axel718
08-24-2007, 06:04 AM
Fuck sony there dead to me

p4in redefined
08-24-2007, 09:25 PM
does this guy actually have any testicles or has he just replace them with a ps3 controller?

Spacetits
08-24-2007, 09:39 PM
The game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A PLASMA AND ENJOY THE QUALITY!!!!!!!!! WOW

Dave
08-25-2007, 01:18 AM
"The Sony Family showed very strong July sales with a total of 595,000 pieces of hardware sold. In comparison only 170,000 Xbox 360s were sold and the Sony platform even managed to outsell the much hyped Nintendo Wii which only reached a total of 425,000 sold. Here is the complete breakdown of U.S. game sales in July:PlayStation Platforms 595kWii 425 kNintendo DS 405 kXbox 360 170kGame Boy Advance 87kLooks like the gaming world still belongs to Sony"

that is a load of bullshit
if u add all the nintendo platforms up and compare it to the sony platforms, nintendo kills sony, and if all the data was accuarte, 360 rapes and shits on sony
i didnt think they would try and pull that on us
more like BS3--> for all you morons on the Sony Defense Force, BS means Bullshit

and did anyones else relazie that the source for sony buys rockstar doesnt excist anymore

Danny Dibo
08-25-2007, 02:31 AM
That site has as much credibility as John Daly doing Public announcements.

Did anyone see the part where he said he would buy it to CONFIRM how bad it was. I'm sure he has just about every ps3 game out with that mentality.

Murbay
08-25-2007, 02:57 AM
I think this guy is retarded for different reasons.

5/10 for Bioshock? What planet is he living on?

I would give Bioshock 1/10 for making an effort though I think I would give it 10/10 when the DS Version comes out.

Seriously, even if you stripped away the graphics from Bioshock and added a couple of glitches this game would score 10/10 simply for the scope of the game and the fact it is one of the only titles where you have complete freedom to do as you please. Something PS3 titles haven't managed to match yet (with the exception of Oblivion, but we know where that came from anyway ;) )

The whole progressive story is amazing, rather than some ball of light explaining everything in the first 5 minutes and even though you work out part way through what is going on, there are twists and turns to keep you guessing.

I did a full review for this game on a site I administrate and gave it full marks, though I had to try and be picky and find a fault (which I did in the fact that after a while, hacking does get a little boring and it would have been nice for them to vary it a little) but that doesn't detract from the game in any way simply because you don't have to hack if you dont want to.

Even our most die hard critic on our site commented that he didn't think the game was worth 98% but he liked it enough to give it a 95% and there are very few games he does like :)

Guess some people are bitter and I guess we should leave them to it because come the next next-gen battle we all know who will be sitting back in third place without a look in and hardly any top exclusive titles :)

s6boysam
08-25-2007, 03:26 AM
That guy is what we in England call a cunt. I hate Sony fanboys so much, there is one at my place of work and he got a PS3 about 2 months after release and thought he was God's gift, even though there were those of us that got it day of release that didn't brag about it (I can't brag about it, the best 'exclusive' game on it is IMHO a remake of an XBOX game, Ninja Gaiden, till next year at least but even then, every multiformat game is going to be on my 360. At the moment it is a 1/2 grand doorstop).

And he kept on going on about Resistance all the time saying that when it is plugged in the HD on his TV, graphically, nothing can beat it. That instantly pissed me off, it was a simple case of 3 words and all the room agreed with me, Gears.of.War, heck even those that had heard of it people agreed with me when I said Lost Planet.

Also from the time he got the console he has gone on and on about GRAW2 and RS:V, even though we 360 owners have had them for eons, he kept on saying that they were going to be infinately better on the PS3. Then he bought a PS3 magazine (unofficial one) and there was a huge artical in there with the headline 'Why are all the multiformat games better on the 360?' or something along those lines, that shut him up. But to make matters worse, being the asswipe that he is he then said that if they were all reviewed better on the 360, he wouldn't get either of them. Just because the game is slightly worse on one format doesn't make it a bad game

I FUCKING HATE SONY FANBOYS, especially those that haven't even played either of the other consoles and still follow Sony blindly.

Murbay
08-25-2007, 05:45 AM
I would have to agree with you there mate. I used to be sony through and through. Xbox never appealed to me (didn't like the clunky controller) and most of the decent games were multiformat anyway.

I held out for a little while for the PS3 but after too many broken promises and we brits getting screwed with the release date for the PS3 I decided enough was enough and switched over to Xbox 360, something which to this day I dont regret. A few of the guys at work waited for the PS3 but when it got released they bought 360's.

The only downside I saw at the time with getting a 360 was that I would miss out on Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid but with the strength of the 360 as it is, it wont be long before most of the developers switch to MS and previous Sony exclusives will be multiformat.

Even when I had my PS2 I never abused xbox gamers or games in the way that PS3 gamers do now. Like I said, my only decision for staying with Sony at the time was because I didn't like the controller for the xbox or I might have changed over back then.

My only regret is that the PS3 hasn't been as strong as I would have liked but only because if it had been and if there had been tight competition between 360 and PS3 then there is no telling how good the games would get as the developers competed over titles. I think Bioshock has set a benchmark that is going to be very difficult to beat and I just hope all developers are looking in and seeing what standard their games have to be to get by now.

Long live the 360, or at least till the next console is released :)

Acrid Placidity
08-25-2007, 08:11 AM
chipsRgreat Says:
August 17th, 2007 at 9:24 am (http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=83#comment-24)
Did you even actually play the game?
I am halfway through BioShock and I have not seen an instance of animation hitches or shooting glitches that you supposedly saw. Also, having the best AI of any game out right now does not mean that it needs to be “cleaned up”. I won’t even go into your whole compression statement.
For some reason I thought this review would be respectable, professional, and at least somewhat unbiased. So much for that.

There are a few chops in animation after you kill an enemy. When you shoot them they stay alive for a second after. And sometimes when they fall down it only shows about 6 frames of the entire animation. That's probably what he's talking about. There are a few other things I could point out but won't. As for "Best Ai of any game out", I have to say Vegas would be top of my list. Also, a lot of people are declaring it as "Best FPS ever". I'm gonna have to say again that there are a ton of games, even two gen ago that I think would compete. Remember, graphics don't make a good story or add to gameplay aside from extra shiny things.

As for the guys review, it's intentionally biased. Blu-Ray is shit aside from extra storage. Nothing special. As for the PS3. Complete trash. They lower the price for the console until they sell out then raise it back when the bigger HD comes out. Trickery like that just doesn't do it for me. Sony has always BS'd like this and the only thing they have going for them is Square and the FF series. Which also had one title appear on the 360.

sledge1981
08-25-2007, 08:40 AM
played it all last night its the best game ive ever played fact and ive played a lot

FelixFelicis77
08-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 is so crap it hurts. I have decided to score it 2/10 on the basis of I dont like the fact Solid Snake has a moustache, it has no Live play and Raiden is in it. So when it comes out next year dont buy it.

Can you imagine if we were all this stupid?

Playin BioShock right now, its awesome, if somebody had the intellect to PLAY it and didn't like it for whatever reason then fair play, each to their own and all that, but you cant go reviewing games you have only played a demo of or watched a video of.:uzi:

|oneyedNewb|
08-25-2007, 02:55 PM
now, now... what i hate is fanboys overall, the xbox360 has great games comming and the PS3 also has a good looking few games comming also... to say a game sux0r without playing it yet, isn't a fair review.

Dave
08-31-2007, 08:51 PM
sony gamers have gone out of line with their bogus, horedndoue, and as we all know lies about competeors against the ps3 especcially the xbox 360, when i heard ps3 was coming out i didnt saw anything about it except the 600 dollar price which was insane. Those fanboys will say anything to defend their console true or not, and start agruments where there are none
good job fanboys, you made video gamers around the world hate and dispise you and for what, to defend a console that is no better then its predecessor

russell1190
09-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Those sony fanboys are just upset it didnt come out on the PS3

hopesfall2win
09-01-2007, 02:30 AM
after i got a laugh from that i clicked the banner at the top of the page..more laughter ensued!

"No wonder MS passed up on this AAA title - they knew that with Ninja Theory?s next gen vision there is no way that 360?s limited 7.2GB DVD capacity could keep up.Good choice by MS PR - bad choice for 360 gamers" - I guess we are missing out because Heavenly Sword has such big audio files..bummer :( :rolleyes: om than a 360 DVD can hold (http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=108)
________
White Girls Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/white-girls/)

TimmayTheTurtle
09-01-2007, 02:38 AM
5 out of 10?!!?! fuckin retards:p

BackerMan
09-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Lame! XBOX 360 kick ass and ps3 sucks!

TimmayTheTurtle
09-01-2007, 03:01 AM

well thats basic knowledge

IDR SeMiNoLe
09-01-2007, 03:51 AM
He doesn't know what he's talking about. It's as simple as that.

Mr Arrow
09-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Metal Gear Solid 4 is so crap it hurts. I have decided to score it 2/10 on the basis of I dont like the fact Solid Snake has a moustache....

:woop: Priceless :woop:

|oneyedNewb|
09-01-2007, 05:39 AM
your right! the 360 does kick ass, just a shame it dies afterward.

tarheeltay
09-01-2007, 06:44 AM
your right! the 360 does kick ass, just a shame it dies afterward.

Yeah, but at least ms had the balls to admit the problem and xtend it's warranty.

tarheeltay
09-01-2007, 07:42 AM
I've done a lot of looking at that sight, and though i find it very hard to believe, I've come to the conclusion that the people running it, (at least some of them) actually believe the crap they're spewing out.

Though it would make more sense if it was all just a parody, if you read the forums, these people are SERIOUS! Or are they...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ps3nix.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Project KG
09-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Wow I was just looking at the news on that site and it said Sony to Buy Rockstar and he said he came from a dinner meeting with activision blah blah blah and we all know this guy was in his mother's basement the whole time. This guy is such a bum. Sony outsells Microsoft in July. Woopdy doo who cares Microsoft has like outsold
PS3 every other month. That site is a fake.

robertfee
09-01-2007, 06:13 PM
what an idiot. i bet he's wearing an adam vinateri jersey

MrEastSide
09-01-2007, 11:45 PM
I just browsed the forums and all I can say is, "LOL"!!! Either the site is kind of a joke and some people who are total SONY fanboys come there and take it super seriously on the boards. Or it is a real site and all the people on the boards are like, 14 year old PS3 fans. All of the topics and arguments are basically nothing but, "MS Sucks", "I love SONY", "The PS3 is so much better", "Halo sucks", etc, etc... What a laugh!

Dave
09-02-2007, 12:47 AM
i say we all make bogus accounts there and support the 360 while NOT bashing to ps3 to show that we are classier

EDIT- omg fanboys are soooooooo ignorant, someone admitted that the wii out sold the ps3 but they said that the ps3 was better, well not accoridn to sales, why did the fanboys start this war

hopesfall2win
09-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Let's be thankful that the 360 is good enough it doesn't need fanboys making a "defense force" to hide their regret over their console choice. ;)
________
Marijuana card (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)

SuPaMaNe
09-02-2007, 02:31 AM
haha....i seriously think bioshock doesnt even deserve a 5..its the dumbest game i've EVER played... honestly i thought prey was better than this P.O.S.

whoever made this game must be on that chronic a game about an underwater city thats in the 50's? with plasma guns and dead alive people...? what the hell i can't believe i bought it :( lol i need to stop istening to peoples reviews
should have bought blue dragon:eek:

Fire Mage
09-02-2007, 02:51 AM
haha....i seriously think bioshock doesnt even deserve a 5..its the dumbest game i've EVER played... honestly i thought prey was better than this P.O.S.

whoever made this game must be on that chronic a game about an underwater city thats in the 50's? with plasma guns and dead alive people...? what the hell i can't believe i bought it :( lol i need to stop istening to peoples reviews
should have bought blue dragon:eek:

Haha wow I bet you have to be another one of those fanboys.

SuPaMaNe
09-02-2007, 03:04 AM
Haha wow I bet you have to be another one of those fanboys.
damn skippy;)

yea im the fanboy...im just here on an xbox360 site saying how i hate a game and IM a fanboy?
maybe i should have an avatar of a dude from sony on a 360 site.......uhhhhh does that ring any bells?? AND IM the fanboy??? funny how life works sometimes:confused:

edit: and dave this is obviously sarcasm, this game makes me angry cause its worse than an M. night shymalon movie.. and david i can be a kissass too ;) man i love mods they are great..

Dave
09-02-2007, 03:42 AM
on this site we have people that get rid of people with bad attuides like you
they are called moderaters since unlike ur site, they know how to do their job

EDIT- ok one my bad its hard to caputre ones experssion in text and after going thorugh the SDF forums i was angry after reading it, and two i was not being a kissass

M7.Ninja
09-03-2007, 10:59 AM
I respect honest, unbiased reviews. Why would a Sony website review an Xbox game in the first place?

My response: Sony has Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy 13 and the God of War series, and they're good. We have the Halo series, Gears of War, Mass Effect and BioShock. I know what I would pick if I had to choose.

Fruhmann360
09-03-2007, 02:35 PM
ninja, certain FF titles and god of war are ofcourse going to be ps3 exclusives, but i wouldn't even say sony has MGS. they have it first, just like with ps2 and xbox.

from what i've been reading, konami and capcom with mgs and devil may cry respectively will have to release games on multi consoles to make a profit.

L2K xD4RKN3SSx
09-03-2007, 03:00 PM
On the link that JonnyC VT posted a guy on there named Wizpig is obviously not a Sony Fan.

-X

:woop:Rock on Wizpig:woop:

Fire Mage
09-03-2007, 05:03 PM
damn skippy;)

yea im the fanboy...im just here on an xbox360 site saying how i hate a game and IM a fanboy?
maybe i should have an avatar of a dude from sony on a 360 site.......uhhhhh does that ring any bells?? AND IM the fanboy??? funny how life works sometimes:confused:

edit: and dave this is obviously sarcasm, this game makes me angry cause its worse than an M. night shymalon movie.. and david i can be a kissass too ;) man i love mods they are great..
Wow, I have Dante in my avatar? Oh what do I do now? People are allowed to like games off of other platforms. Besides, Devil May Cry 4 is coming to the Xbox 360.

And dude, I was just saying you were acting like an ass. Plus, what's your 360 Gamertag then?

CeeJay321
09-04-2007, 08:29 AM
All i can say is, after reading that, he is too much of a PS3 fan...

I bet, really, he loves the game, and he just says its crap because it isnt on PS3. Then again he may not, and likes to spew out crap about every game he dislikes.

Project KG
09-04-2007, 01:08 PM
I've done a lot of looking at that sight, and though i find it very hard to believe, I've come to the conclusion that the people running it, (at least some of them) actually believe the crap they're spewing out.

Though it would make more sense if it was all just a parody, if you read the forums, these people are SERIOUS! Or are they...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ps3nix.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2I went to your link and it just goes to show you pathetic PS3 fanboys are. They said Halo has no story. One of the mods is a 360 fan at that site so somebody tried to bash 360 the mod wouldn't have it. lol It's Classic. You guys should check out that link. You can obviously see that the xbox community is classier. I mean we don't bash their products.

omegamustard
09-04-2007, 01:17 PM
the only flaw i found in the game was that it ends. it should never end.

Felix Pie
09-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Would you kindly take a wrench to this guys forehead!

LukeP91
09-05-2007, 08:28 AM
i know many people are gonna disagree with me, but i do think the expectations on Bioshock were too high, and when i played my copy, i was slightly disappointed. its a fun game, but theres just something its missing...

naptownsteeler
09-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I enjoyed the game emencly. Now that I have 1000 I wish i had a reason to play it. Hopefully their is a sequel.

Fritz White
09-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Yeah, I felt the same way. It was a long game, but once you beat it there's no point in playing it again. I wish it was longer.

ReD S1X
09-07-2007, 03:17 PM
SHENANIGAN!!!!

SDF really didn't realize the big picture here don't they???

Come on, they're nothing Sony fans and next they just over score the highly anticipated yet end up as a crap LAIR as their finest game they've ever played.....

How stupid can they get????

narcolepticshee
09-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Best review ever. Thouroughly enjoyed reading it

10/10 for hilarity

DeadOnArrival06
09-07-2007, 10:42 PM
It's people like this how give the PS3 and Sony a bad name. Pay no attention to this asshole. This game is fantastic hands down, but please don't bash on the Playstation. This is only one man, bash his stupid ass, not the PS.