PDA

View Full Version : Which armor to buy??

delt145
03-08-2012, 08:40 PM
I've got plenty of credits built up but can't decide on which armor to go for? Any suggestions about which ones are worth buying ?

fastNcurious
03-08-2012, 10:18 PM
I had the same dilemma, too, last night.

I came across this listing of armor and their stats (http://www.gamesradar.com/mass-effect-3-weapons-and-armor-guide/?page=3) (pasted below), and I think I'm going to go with Cerberus for the extra weapon damage.

Cerberus Armor: Ammo Capacity +10%, Weapon Damage +20%, Shields +10%, Health +10%

Terminus Armor: Melee Damage +15%, Ammo Capacity +15%, Shields +30%

Inferno Armor: Power recharge speed 30%, Power Damage +30%

Blood Dragon Armor: Power Recharge Speed +10%, Power Damage + 30%, Shields +20%

Collector Armor: Shield Regen Speed +20%, Shields +20%, Health +20%

Durdens Wrath
03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I had the same dilemma, too, last night.

I came across this listing of armor and their stats (http://www.gamesradar.com/mass-effect-3-weapons-and-armor-guide/?page=3) (pasted below), and I think I'm going to go with Cerberus for the extra weapon damage.

Cerberus Armor: Ammo Capacity +10%, Weapon Damage +20%, Shields +10%, Health +10%

Terminus Armor: Melee Damage +15%, Ammo Capacity +15%, Shields +30%

Inferno Armor: Power recharge speed 30%, Power Damage +30%

Blood Dragon Armor: Power Recharge Speed +10%, Power Damage + 30%, Shields +20%

Collector Armor: Shield Regen Speed +20%, Shields +20%, Health +20%

Inferno looks good for adept. Still I hate that some asshole robbed me and I have to buy back my own property. I blame that dick who moved the armory from behind the CIC to the cargo.

Tha Mantis
03-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I've been rocking the Cerberus.

Grey Delta
03-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Are they the only armours in the game? I was kinda hoping for more :(

fastNcurious
03-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Are they the only armours in the game? I was kinda hoping for more :(

The ones I pasted are just the full-set armours. In the link, there are more listed that you can pick and choose to customize your full armor (like chestplate, shoulders, etc.).

The link also lists the missions/locations where you can find those armor pieces, and I don't know if that would be a spoiler or not, just FYI.

Edit: There might be additional bonus armors, like the one for playing the demo of Reckoning.

Grey Delta
03-08-2012, 11:13 PM
The ones I pasted are just the full-set armours. In the link, there are more listed that you can pick and choose to customize your full armor (like chestplate, shoulders, etc.).

The link also lists the missions/locations where you can find those armor pieces, and I don't know if that would be a spoiler or not, just FYI.

Edit: There might be additional bonus armors, like the one for playing the demo of Reckoning.

Cheers dude :drunk

oooo yeah
03-08-2012, 11:20 PM
What would be best for a Vanguard who constantly does the biotic charge/nova combo? The Inferno (faster power recharge and more damage) or the badass looking Collector Armor (faster shield recharge and better shields and health) I can't decide. One makes you kill enemies quicker which is good but the other lets you stay alive longer which is also good.

Grohlvana
03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
What would be best for a Vanguard who constantly does the biotic charge/nova combo? The Inferno (faster power recharge and more damage) or the badass looking Collector Armor (faster shield recharge and better shields and health) I can't decide. One makes you kill enemies quicker which is good but the other lets you stay alive longer which is also good.

Honestly just pick whatever looks cooler, you won't really notice the difference that much of the bonuses.

ColdSpider72
03-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Would it have been so hard for them to make it so you could change the color on the full set armor?? The only reason I don't wear any of them is because I can't stand the default color of any of them.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-09-2012, 02:03 AM
collector looks awesome imo,= and the dragon armour looks alot better than the previous one. but a custom build seems to benefit my character more.