PDA

View Full Version : Failed To Connect To Server

SumHydroponic
03-08-2012, 09:42 PM
I have been unable to connect to a game in Gotham City Impostors for nearly 8 days now. Every time I try it seems to freeze and then back to the main menu where it tells me that I have failed to connect to the server. I can play all of my other Multiplayer games just fine with no connection issues, but GCI just will not allow me to connect to a game. Is this a known issue? Is there a way to fix it? Any help would be great.

ofay
03-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Post on their forum in the support section.

SumHydroponic
03-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Oh I have many times, so have a lot of other people about the same issue. Haven't heard anything from the moderators about when or if we can expect a fix. Starting to get ticked off about it.

RyanMushr00ms
03-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Happens when i party up some times. i don't know the cause or why. But it's annoying and i hope they put a patch out to stop it. Idk why u can't get on at all though :/

anomalous views
03-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Been about a week for me too. I am also slowly gaining experience and have gone from 85 to 98 during this time. I have only been able to play 6 games during this time and I try to connect about 10 times a day seeing if it is fixed. from yesterday to today I have gained 100,000 xp.

Yes I saw the post about putting this info on the Gotham city forums but just wanted people to know here too. And to reiterate that it would be nice for a response on this site if somebody is in the know.

Belvik
03-10-2012, 06:17 PM
I have this issue sometimes, can take 5-6 tries before it actually let's me into a game. I'm guessing this is one of the things they are working on before they release the dlc for pc/ps3, since they stated the release for them was pushed back to work out some bugs... I'm probably wrong though.

Bazajaytee
03-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Seems to happen when NAT settings are STRICT or if someone in your party has STRICT NAT settings.