PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding my ME2 save

Dannyb0yUK
03-09-2012, 12:26 AM
I've looked through seven pages of the forum and not seen anything pertaining to this, so I'm just looking for some confirmation before I get started!!

I only have one character to import from ME2 it seems, despite the fact that I completed it twice on that save game. I originally finished with a perfect ending, but then loaded up an old save at the Collectors Base yesterday, just to play through the ending again. Since ME3 only seems to be seeing one career to load from, is it possible that I've messed up? After the original completion, I then proceeded to take my Shepherd through the DLCs. However, if the completion from yesterday is imported instead, then I'm going to lose out on my DLC story choices if I'm not mistaken?

Also, when I import the save, do I only get the one chance with it? For instance, once I complete it the first time can I then start a new career and import the same ME2 game again or will it only let me import the finished ME3 character?

Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure I make a lot of sense there, but any input is appreciated :)

Dannyb0yUK
03-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Cringe. Just discovered that you can pick a specific game save to load from, rendering the first question pointless :D

I'm still curious about the second part though, if anyone can confirm. How embarrassing, I'm just incredibly paranoid about making any mistakes with this, especially since you can't make a copy of your ME2 saves :mad:

ColdSpider72
03-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Yes, you can do the whole thing all over again when you start another ME3 career. If you played the second game, you should know this is possible.