PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Upgrade list

HaLdAvId
08-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Is anyone working on a list of where the 12 Power to the People stations are? I feel like I've searched everywhere and I'm missing at least 3. =(

K00PA TR00PA
08-21-2007, 12:34 AM
I am working on one. Hopefully (if these thunderstorms dont turn off my power) it will be up by tomorrow morning.

HaLdAvId
08-21-2007, 05:10 AM
My hero. You don't live in Virginia by any chance, do you? We're having terrible storms here right now too.

flip
08-21-2007, 05:45 AM
w00t, thanks koopa, this will help knock off one thing on my list to do as i was gonna do it on this playthrough, but i am helping a considerable amount to the diary list already, so thank you lots for this. i will update the achievement guide with the list once its finished of course with credit going to you!!!!! :)

TheMollywhopper
08-21-2007, 06:59 AM
I just finished the game. Honestly thought I'd searched every corner and found everything there was to find but only found 11 of the 12 upgrades! I can't wait to see your list.

EDIT: Just read a thread that explained the correllation between the secret achievement I didn't get and the last station, so I'm good now. I'm sure most people will be with that knowledge as the others are quite apparent.