PDA

View Full Version : Steel on bone = unrealistic

BIG L RETURNS
03-09-2012, 04:39 AM
These words are taken directly from the NG3 official site:

Steel on Bone - The brutality of the katana is expressed as the sword catches on the bones of the victim, forcing you to push through for one final and lethal cut.

Lets break this down.

They told us that they don't want limbs flying off everywhere because "people have already seen that" and that they "want to take a more realistic approach".

Here's what I don't understand...

Steel on Bone - The brutality of the katana is expressed as the sword catches on the bones of the victim, forcing you to push through for one final and lethal cut.

I don't care who you are, if you're catching a katana on the bone and then pushing through, it's going to go through the rest of the flesh resulting in the loss of a limb.

Way to keep things far from realistic Team Ninja.

Dark Anaconda
03-09-2012, 02:21 PM
The best thing would have been ,if they would still do the steel on bone concept which is not a bad idea BUT in combination with loosing limbs + more weapons.

THat would be pure fucking badass power.

Foxhound300
03-10-2012, 12:50 AM
I think part of the problem is how they're trying to market it to larger audiences. You know how they censored/made Sigma 2 easier? Limbs and blood coating everything doesn't=mass market appeal.

jackofblades
03-10-2012, 01:58 AM
I think part of the problem is how they're trying to market it to larger audiences. You know how they censored/made Sigma 2 easier? Limbs and blood coating everything doesn't=mass market appeal.

Yes and they also said that they have lowerd it in this "Hero" *Ninja Dog*

Foxhound300
03-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Yes and they also said that they have lowerd it in this "Hero" *Ninja Dog*

Personally I don't mind the difficulty being lower on Easy/Hero/Ninja Dog. I never play on easy, especially not in games like Ninja Gaiden.

jackofblades
03-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Anyway not long now mine is paid for now so :) just got to wait