PDA

View Full Version : Questions.

shockerizgod
03-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Deff a nba fan, been playing at friends houses, most non sim cheevos look easy and fast. now how hard are the my player and online association? just want get as many as i can and not be a big struggle.

Shinoobii
03-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Its just time consuming. The My Player ones need Hall of Fame retirement achievement which requires you to play 4-5 seasons to be indicted to the hall of fame.

shockerizgod
03-11-2012, 03:08 PM
how long is my player? i see many cheevos there lol. are they hard? or just long

steamboatidk
03-17-2012, 08:37 AM
My Player achievements are gonna take 24 hours plus because you have to get the hall of fame achievement and to get 10000 points and the other milestones might take 5 to 8 seasons of myplayer Im going by my myplayer he is a Point Guard im pretty sure the milestones are different by the different positions.
There are a couple of online achievements most of them eventually without skill you will get except the streak achievements 3 and 5 ranked matches back to back and win an online association. My advice go for it now cause around the time 2k13 is getting mentioned most people playing 2k12 will be people that are good and trying to get higher in the leaderboard and keep there top spots.(Not Always True). (Big Tip) Most of the achievements I got putting the quarter lengths to 12 minutes and put your sliders up and the cpu down. Then go to coach mode and either watch tv or do something else when the game is over you will have basically more than enough achievements.