PDA

View Full Version : Awesomeness fairly easy

wizzard_of_tha_hood
03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
A good way to get "Awesomeness" fairly easy is with the control, move the flicker dead center on the peg between 70 and 25 and flick the stick down lightly. When i say Dead center I'm being extremely literal, the white on both sides of the arrow disappear completely if you're on target but it's kinda difficult to keep it there long enough to be sure about your placement. May take a few tries but once you see that exact center point you will get it no problem.

I've done it 6/10 times today doing it like this.

anthonyd46
03-29-2012, 07:44 PM
i just held the left control stick all the way left then shook it slightly seemed to work alot

Krazie
04-20-2012, 09:22 PM
A good way to get "Awesomeness" fairly easy is with the control, move the flicker dead center on the peg between 70 and 25 and flick the stick down lightly. When i say Dead center I'm being extremely literal, the white on both sides of the arrow disappear completely if you're on target but it's kinda difficult to keep it there long enough to be sure about your placement. May take a few tries but once you see that exact center point you will get it no problem.

I've done it 6/10 times today doing it like this.

I'm literally playing my first showcase right now and this method worked my very first try... Perfect strategy!

Tarento
05-12-2012, 06:47 PM
i just held the left control stick all the way left then shook it slightly seemed to work alot

This method is working for me BEAUTIFULLY

Daniel55645
03-18-2013, 12:49 AM
ill have to try this. I got the achievement using a different way and was complete luck but i'm tired of replaying games 10+ times till i finally win the wheel to go to the showcase.

montrossity
06-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Works great, thanks.