PDA

View Full Version : Stuck? Post here

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Before posting, see if your question is here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=361805)

If your having problems with a quest, stuck at any part of the game, or have a general question, just ask away

Painkiller Q8
03-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm looking for those codes too !

Now I'm stuck in general, I finished the basement in the house, hillside and stopped the police car and did the radio codes... now i really don't know where to go.. the road is closed from everywhere !

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-12-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm looking for those codes too !

Now I'm stuck in general, I finished the basement in the house, hillside and stopped the police car and did the radio codes... now i really don't know where to go.. the road is closed from everywhere !
After hillside youll be going to Pearl Creek. Head north on Lansdale Ave until you come to the edge of the neighborhood. Enter the yard on your left and follow the path around the side of the house. Your going to want to use that ladder thats there so in order to do that you have to grab the hook thats towards the back of that yard. Use the hook to bring down the ladder. If you want a quick easy achievement, once you enter the apartment buildings, follow my "stolen goods" guide in the side quest section. Really easy to do

Paranoyd
03-13-2012, 01:36 AM
After hillside youll be going to Pearl Creek. Head north on Lansdale Ave until you come to the edge of the neighborhood. Enter the yard on your left and follow the path around the side of the house. Your going to want to use that ladder thats there so in order to do that you have to grab the hook thats towards the back of that yard. Use the hook to bring down the ladder. If you want a quick easy achievement, once you enter the apartment buildings, follow my "stolen goods" guide in the side quest section. Really easy to do

I have a doubt about this... that kind of hook is the only weapon that can bring ladders down? Or is there any other weapon that can be used to that purpose?.. cause I'm coming across tons of ladders and no hook to use on them... and every weapon that has some kind of graping extension won't do the trick, at least not with the ones I've tried.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-13-2012, 01:38 AM
yea the only way to get that ladder down is with a hook. Im positive of this. Usually if theres a ladder theres a hook somewhere near by. Not all ladders and come down though. Oh and btw, when your using the hook to bring down ladders, there will be an on screen prompt, :abut: i believe. You dont use it like a weapon on ladders

Painkiller Q8
03-13-2012, 04:33 AM
Thanks FLIPADELPHIIA.. :)

Dirty130
03-13-2012, 06:39 AM
Yeah, the ladder you're all referring to needs the hook that is found only metres away.. Nothing else will do it but the hook.

ckleckner
03-13-2012, 01:55 PM
ill have the guide once ups gets here so ill post codes once i get the book

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-13-2012, 02:12 PM
ill have the guide once ups gets here so ill post codes once i get the book
the book doesnt have the codes I looked
the official guide book leaves out a lot of stuff and words things kind of weird. Its like a spoiler free make-you-work-for-it guide book.

Painkiller Q8
03-13-2012, 06:17 PM
I really don't know what to do now!!
last thing I did I found a man in the subway and I gave him food.. he wrote the map for me but nothing there !

and I searched everywhere still nothing !

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-13-2012, 06:39 PM
I really don't know what to do now!!
last thing I did I found a man in the subway and I gave him food.. he wrote the map for me but nothing there !

and I searched everywhere still nothing !
well if you want to keep helping him, thats a side quest and hell unlock more underground tunnels for you. but if not and your all done with chastain heights, you need to go through the west gate of the hardware store. your going to be going to st. marias monastery

ckleckner
03-13-2012, 06:46 PM
If your having problems with a quest or stuck at any part of the game, just post here

I actually have two code questions: Right after you exit the mines and are about to go to Hillside, before crouching down to exit a hole in the wall, youll come across what looks like a gun safe. anyone know the code to it?
Second one is while in Hillside, youll come across a house where you can enter the basement through a window. In there, there is also another gun locker. Anyone know that code too? Id love to include them in my guide with credit
So here you go for the items. The lockers are located at:

Entrance of Silent Hill after the Devil's Pit
House with Basement on Campbell St.
Pearl Creek Subway (off Laymond Ave.)

Code is 171678

these are gamestop preorder codes for those gun safe looking things

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-13-2012, 06:53 PM
So here you go for the items. The lockers are located at:

Entrance of Silent Hill after the Devil's Pit
House with Basement on Campbell St.
Pearl Creek Subway (off Laymond Ave.)

Code is 171678

these are gamestop preorder codes for those gun safe looking things
very nice dude thanks a lot

ckleckner
03-13-2012, 06:54 PM
no problem i found it on gamefaqs thought id let you know since you asked about them.

coldheartkiller
03-14-2012, 12:54 AM
im stuck in pearl creek, cant figure out how to get to the clock tower

coldheartkiller
03-14-2012, 01:04 AM
never mind found it

L KIRA 4 EVER
03-14-2012, 03:34 AM
Code is 171678

Thanks a lot for the code. :)

budz
03-14-2012, 03:35 AM
I'm having a difficult time at a certain "question mark" on the map. It's on Campbell St. and Mccammon St. It's inside a house. Any help is appreciated! :)

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 03:46 AM
I'm having a difficult time at a certain "question mark" on the map. It's on Campbell St. and Mccammon St. It's inside a house. Any help is appreciated! :)
that could be a number of things to be honest. whats your journal say

Chaos MAN
03-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Just escaped devil's pit and don't know where to go next. Right now I'm in a subway tunnel going through black fog. Any hints thanks.:)

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Just escaped devil's pit and don't know where to go next. Right now I'm in a subway tunnel going through black fog. Any hints thanks.:)
did you already do the train station puzzle? if so its just a straight shot from there bud. no tricks or puzzles. What does your journal say? better for me to gauge where your at

Chaos MAN
03-14-2012, 01:24 PM
No I didn't do the train station puzzle yet.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 01:28 PM
No I didn't do the train station puzzle yet.
then it sounds like you need to go to the detonator and blow up a hole in the wall. Theres really no trick to finding it. The weeping bats (tall white things that fall from ceiling) will be around chasing you.

Chaos MAN
03-14-2012, 01:38 PM
then it sounds like you need to go to the detonator and blow up a hole in the wall. Theres really no trick to finding it. The weeping bats (tall white things that fall from ceiling) will be around chasing you.
I already escaped from the mines. I'm in the first town after getting off that train thing and talking to the female cop. I keep running around in circles because I don't know where to go. I found a subway tunnel that had a painting in it. Don't know what to do next.
Edit- found a hook and am going up a ladder now. I believe I found the right way now.

SmS
03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
After killing boogeyman where i need to go?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 06:30 PM
After killing boogeyman where i need to go?
there should just be a hole in the wall that you go through

SmS
03-14-2012, 07:12 PM
I meant where i need to go in silent hill

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 07:16 PM
I meant where i need to go in silent hill
oh well if your all done at st marias monastery, you need to go to pleasant river by following rice street north. If your still stuck in the monastery, youll need to let me know where

SmS
03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
oh well if your all done at st marias monastery, you need to go to pleasant river by following rice street north. If your still stuck in the monastery, youll need to let me know where

Thanks i was looking any clue where to go and didint find :D

budz
03-14-2012, 08:11 PM
I figured where to go earlier. But now I have one more place where I'm stuck.

I'm at the orphanage (in the classroom I believe), and I'm trying to open a lock on the "chalkboard". Above the chalkboard, there is a message that says, "the truth is like the sun". How can I break the lock?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 08:21 PM
I figured where to go earlier. But now I have one more place where I'm stuck.

I'm at the orphanage (in the classroom I believe), and I'm trying to open a lock on the "chalkboard". Above the chalkboard, there is a message that says, "the truth is like the sun". How can I break the lock?
what area are you in

EDIT oh you must be in the monastary

Not sure what you mean by open a lock on the chalkboard

coldheartkiller
03-14-2012, 08:58 PM
im at the overlook penitentiary, with 80% in game completion. i just went past the metal detector and im playin on hard first playthrough. between the juggernaut, stabber, brawler, and the rest that keep respawning due to the machines going on and off, im pullin my hair out. what is the code to the door. tired of running in circles to just get killed by a respawn. i have game and puzzle on hard

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 09:08 PM
you need to turn the machine off so the baddies stop coming. and im pretty sure the code your looking for is 22345

phillyblazez617
03-14-2012, 09:13 PM
I was wondering where exactly is :

Incident Report - Centennial Building - In the archives, on a desk hidden between the first floor stacks

Looked everywhere on the first floor of the library archives where you can go up the elevator but just stayed downstairs looking .. and help on that I would really appreciate it . Thanks

STILL looking everywhere can't find it ? Am I not in the right area??

coldheartkiller
03-14-2012, 09:13 PM
oh i do turn off, but they turn back on, was looking for the codes. thank you though, u saved me frustration XD it was 22345

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 09:20 PM
I was wondering where exactly is :

Incident Report - Centennial Building - In the archives, on a desk hidden between the first floor stacks

Looked everywhere on the first floor of the library archives where you can go up the elevator but just stayed downstairs looking .. and help on that I would really appreciate it . Thanks
its hidden behind library stacks, on a desk in the library section. its before you climb up a ladder that you have to push. Search along the libraries south wall to find blood splatter on the ground. Follow the path between the books to find the hidden area

dreamtomakebelieve
03-14-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm stuck at the actual Bogeyman fight (the one where you can actually fight him.) I can knock him down 2 or 3 times but he still ends up killing me. Do I just have to keep at it or is there something that I am missing?

phillyblazez617
03-14-2012, 09:26 PM
its hidden behind library stacks, on a desk in the library section. its before you climb up a ladder that you have to push. Search along the libraries south wall to find blood splatter on the ground. Follow the path between the books to find the hidden area

Thanks man I must be in the totally wrong area because to progress you need to go up a small elevator after running threw a little labyrinth of books on shelves and boxes but when I got out the elevator in that area it said library archives so I figured it was there . Thanks again and let me know if i'm rite about being in the wrong section .i am really appreciative of our your awesome guides on this game too bro , it is helping me out big time :woop:

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Thanks man I must be in the totally wrong area because to progress you need to go up a small elevator after running threw a little labyrinth of books on shelves and boxes but when I got out the elevator in that area it said library archives so I figured it was there . Thanks again and let me know if i'm rite about being in the wrong section .i am really appreciative of our your awesome guides on this game too bro , it is helping me out big time :woop:
Anytime glad I could help. Yea im pretty sure your in the right area. There will be one of those weeping bats (tall white baddy). You didnt push and climb a ladder yet right?

If you still cant find it I will throw up a two second video when I go back there

chicken10der
03-14-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm stuck at the actual Bogeyman fight (the one where you can actually fight him.) I can knock him down 2 or 3 times but he still ends up killing me. Do I just have to keep at it or is there something that I am missing?

when you knock him down to one knee, run up to him and press A.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 09:42 PM
thanks chicken...I didnt even see that question :p

phillyblazez617
03-14-2012, 10:23 PM
THANKS BRO I FOUND IT WOOP WOOP !! LOL THANKS AGAIN I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ! :Bounce:

DARioDT
03-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia!
I need help, please. I'm stuck in otherworld elevator, at 88%. I play in hard difficulty, and attempt beat Good Behavior achievement, but... how pass this location without kill monster?
P.S. Sorry for my english)

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia!
I need help, please. I'm stuck in otherworld elevator, at 88%. I play in hard difficulty, and attempt beat Good Behavior achievement, but... how pass this location without kill monster?
P.S. Sorry for my english)
Thats actually a special encounter.I would try to incapacitate them. Its tricky but thats what I did

DARioDT
03-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Thats actually a special encounter.I would try to incapacitate them. Its tricky but thats what I did
Shit, this is a really hard))) Beat almost fully game in hard so easy, but this moment... okay, I just will try. Thx.

Aexuz
03-14-2012, 10:43 PM
After defeating the Bogeyman what's the next destination? I'm lost.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 10:49 PM
After defeating the Bogeyman what's the next destination? I'm lost.
your going to pleasant river

dreamtomakebelieve
03-15-2012, 12:00 AM
when you knock him down to one knee, run up to him and press A.

Thank you, that worked perfectly. Now I'm stuck again. It's probably really obvious but I have the boat key but don't know where to go. I've come to a raised bridge but I don't know how to lower it. Do I even need to do that?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Thank you, that worked perfectly. Now I'm stuck again. It's probably really obvious but I have the boat key but don't know where to go. I've come to a raised bridge but I don't know how to lower it. Do I even need to do that?
After you get the boat key, you need to go to the Port District. Theres a boat on a pier there that will take you to the penitentiary. Once you get on the boat you cant go back

xX NeMLuZioN Xx
03-15-2012, 12:13 AM
SPOILER !!!!!!!!

im getting aggravated
I'm at the radio dj par
where after the dj cop an yourself are attacked
I need a canteen so i can light a fire
However its not showing up on the chest
I reloaded different sections still nothing

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 12:18 AM
it should be in the room right next to the rags your supposed to light

xX NeMLuZioN Xx
03-15-2012, 12:19 AM
I kno im using video guide not there my games been glitchy ima be pissed if is s corrupted

xX NeMLuZioN Xx
03-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Nothing wow...this is a bad glitch can't exit building...i reloaded so many saves still nothing

dreamtomakebelieve
03-15-2012, 12:22 AM
After you get the boat key, you need to go to the Port District. Theres a boat on a pier there that will take you to the penitentiary. Once you get on the boat you cant go back
Thank you for the fast and helpful advice. I figured out how to lower the bridge finally. It seems like these things are hidden in the most obvious places that I never search. :rolleyes:

coldheartkiller
03-15-2012, 12:27 AM
im guessing killin the boogyman does not affect ur no kill rate?

Chaos MAN
03-15-2012, 12:28 AM
In the church right now in the theater room. Do you know where the film reel is so I can finish the play. Thanks.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 12:33 AM
In the church right now in the theater room. Do you know where the film reel is so I can finish the play. Thanks.
is that for the side quest?

No you dont have to kill the bogey man. Hell smash his weapon down and it will eventually make a hole in the wall for you to go through

xX NeMLuZioN Xx
03-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Yo anyone got a cell I can text you a pic of this bug
I'm heated

Chaos MAN
03-15-2012, 01:03 AM
is that for the side quest?

No you dont have to kill the bogey man. Hell smash his weapon down and it will eventually make a hole in the wall for you to go through
No this isn't a side quest I'm trying to get the second piece to the bogey man poem. I was watching a youtube video of a guy doing the puzzle and he put a film reel in the thing to the right of the spotlight. Not sure where he got it from. I probably walked passed the damn thing 100 times.

Jinster0426
03-15-2012, 01:13 AM
hey bro.. i am stuck in the monestary.. all i see is a ladder i can reach and a chalkboard that when I examine it, it does nothing.. the chalkboard has a upside down chevron..

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 01:22 AM
No this isn't a side quest I'm trying to get the second piece to the bogey man poem. I was watching a youtube video of a guy doing the puzzle and he put a film reel in the thing to the right of the spotlight. Not sure where he got it from. I probably walked passed the damn thing 100 times.
lol yea i dont recall that part giving me trouble

hey bro.. i am stuck in the monestary.. all i see is a ladder i can reach and a chalkboard that when I examine it, it does nothing.. the chalkboard has a upside down chevron..
what have you done so far so i can gauge where your at

@ choas did you get the vinyl record yet?

Jinster0426
03-15-2012, 01:34 AM
I have done nothing.. There is a room with a stage and a whole bunch of wooden chairs in the middle.. and there is a metal ladder I can't reach... there is another room with a chalkboard that does nothing when i examine it.. I already have one ryhme book by smashing open gate and moving on..

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 01:39 AM
I have done nothing.. There is a room with a stage and a whole bunch of wooden chairs in the middle.. and there is a metal ladder I can't reach... there is another room with a chalkboard that does nothing when i examine it.. I already have one ryhme book by smashing open gate and moving on..
there a hook in the theater to bring the ladder down

Jinster0426
03-15-2012, 01:42 AM
i searched the entire room.. where would it be.. is this glitched?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 01:45 AM
i searched the entire room.. where would it be.. is this glitched?
its in the classroom. go there and move to the north wall. the hooks leaning against a door

Jinster0426
03-15-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm sorry to sound like a noob.. but can you tell me where EXACTLY the hook is and how to get there.. i checked the whole stage room.. NO hook.. I can't get onto the stage itself.. its block by some garbage

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm sorry to sound like a noob.. but can you tell me where EXACTLY the hook is and how to get there.. i checked the whole stage room.. NO hook.. I can't get onto the stage itself.. its block by some garbage
tell me when your at the entrance to the orphanage and ill guide you from there

Jinster0426
03-15-2012, 01:53 AM
I konw whre the classroom is, there just one.... its the room with the chalkboard right? there is a LOCKED door in this classroom but there is no Hook... :(

Jinster0426
03-15-2012, 01:59 AM
FOUND IT.... BUT it was glitched.. i had to go to dash and load the game up again.. and ta dah.. it was there... wow.. wasted an hour looking for that fucking thing...

thanks bro

coldheartkiller
03-15-2012, 02:04 AM
nemulzin, the cantien is put in different spots depending on ur puzzle difficulty. i first played it on hard puzzle and found it on a table outside the dj room, near a kitchen.

coldheartkiller
03-15-2012, 02:05 AM
nemluzion*

Dalewa
03-15-2012, 02:08 AM
stuck in the library where you're suppose to go up to floor 18. i can't find the combination for the lock that has 3 sets that look like clocks :confused:

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 02:10 AM
stuck in the library where you're suppose to go up to floor 18. i can't find the combination for the lock that has 3 sets that look like clocks :confused:
check the puzzles section thread its in there dude

Dalewa
03-15-2012, 02:13 AM
check the puzzles section thread its in there dude

ahh.. should have checked there first. thanks :p

kslay091
03-15-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm at the second bogeyman fight. Will killing him ruin my good behavior achievement, or is there another way to defeat him. According to your guide you mustn't get the broken cycle achievement on your first playthrough.

EDIT
Just read in another post it's alright to kill him and still get achievement.

Zerokesra
03-15-2012, 06:12 AM
Near the end of my 2nd play through on hard. At the part where you use the forensic light to get the code for the door. Should be 2345 but the device rejects the code every time. What am I missing?

uhKillswitch
03-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Actually I feel kind of dumb for even asking this but I'm stuck pretty much right in the beginning of the game. I can't find a chord or whatever else you need to repair the busted elvator's panel in the Devil's Pit Stop's basement
Any help is apreciated.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Actually I feel kind of dumb for even asking this but I'm stuck pretty much right in the beginning of the game. I can't find a chord or whatever else you need to repair the busted elvator's panel in the Devil's Pit Stop's basement
Any help is apreciated.
I believe its upstairs. Grab the key from the kitchen table and head up

uhKillswitch
03-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Found it thank you.

Punisher294
03-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Hey, am on my first run and going hard puzzle mode...am stuck in the prison part where the machines keep working on their own, as i follow footsteps around the area i see some numbers on the walls with the uv light but all i found are 4 numbers (am guessing they're the code to open the door right outside)...These minions keep spawning...its frustrating, help please.

Chaos MAN
03-15-2012, 01:39 PM
@ choas did you get the vinyl record yet?
Yeah I got the record but not the film reel. I'll be in the house all day today so I'll most likely just be playing this. I'm sure I'll find it.

Behrooz
03-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Near the end of my 2nd play through on hard. At the part where you use the forensic light to get the code for the door. Should be 2345 but the device rejects the code every time. What am I missing?

i have problem when press 2345 erorr given from Door!!
anyone can pass Block B >>??
pls help ..... say code

Behrooz
03-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Hey, am on my first run and going hard puzzle mode...am stuck in the prison part where the machines keep working on their own, as i follow footsteps around the area i see some numbers on the walls with the uv light but all i found are 4 numbers (am guessing they're the code to open the door right outside)...These minions keep spawning...its frustrating, help please.

yeah ..
UV light shown just four number is 2345
but code six number request....
anyone can pass CODE ??
H E L P

SilentHill002
03-15-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm embarrased by this but I don't know how to open the gate at the motel. I already got the tram ticket but I can't get the gate open...

PS the codes (for the gun lockers) are the preorder codes for exclusive weapons

Zerokesra
03-15-2012, 03:45 PM
yeah ..
UV light shown just four number is 2345
but code six number request....

When I did my first play on easy it accepted the 2345 code, which is why I'm confused too.

Annalie
03-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Ok... i seem to be going up a flight of never ending stairs. the part that i am on is "diner escape" otherworld. someone help me before i lose it thank you. :)

Punisher294
03-15-2012, 04:12 PM
where did u find the "4"? i found two '2's...one on the ceiling of the room u get the uv light in and another which is on a license plate on the wall...am also on hard mode.

Zerokesra
03-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Ok... i seem to be going up a flight of never ending stairs. the part that i am on is "diner escape" otherworld. someone help me before i lose it thank you. :)

After a short time run back down and a room will appear at the bottom.

where did u find the "4"? i found two '2's...one on the ceiling of the room u get the uv light in and another which is on a license plate on the wall...

I never noticed a number on the ceiling but after putting 22345 into the keypad the door opened right up x.x

Annalie
03-15-2012, 04:46 PM
After a short time run back down and a room will appear at the bottom.

I never noticed a number on the ceiling but after putting 22345 into the keypad the door opened right up x.x

Thank you.:Bounce:

dreamtomakebelieve
03-15-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm not really stuck but I just want to ask before I start my second playthrough. When going for the "Good Behavior" achievement do the Bogeyman and final boss fights count as kills? If so how do I get around them?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm not really stuck but I just want to ask before I start my second playthrough. When going for the "Good Behavior" achievement do the Bogeyman and final boss fights count as kills? If so how do I get around them?
no they dont

Aexuz
03-15-2012, 07:17 PM
is it possible to kill 10 Prisoner Juggernauts in one playthorugh?, where's the best spot to kill 10 of this guys.

ChainsawGanado
03-15-2012, 07:22 PM
^Probably just the last portion of the game.

I'm stuck on the Shadow Play token placement portion on Hard Puzzle. Someone please describe how I'm supposed to place the tokens. Simply matching them doesn't work for me.

Behrooz
03-15-2012, 07:37 PM
i finished game the prison pas is

enjoy....

xX NeMLuZioN Xx
03-15-2012, 07:43 PM
stuck in the orphanage at the theater part...cant get the music to play

Zerokesra
03-15-2012, 07:59 PM
is it possible to kill 10 Prisoner Juggernauts in one playthorugh?, where's the best spot to kill 10 of this guys.

In going through the prison theres about 5+ that you can kill. After the final boss though theres a sequence where you fight waves of them so no worries you'll get it for sure.

XEN610
03-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Are there any general clues for the puzzles when playing? For the locker in the diner-was there something that suggested the final numbers? The code for the train? This is my first Silent Hill game, just wondering did I miss something or most of these puzzles would be trial & error.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Are there any general clues for the puzzles when playing? For the locker in the diner-was there something that suggested the final numbers? The code for the train? This is my first Silent Hill game, just wondering did I miss something or most of these puzzles would be trial & error.
nope theres always clues. I listed the codes for that in the puzzles section anyways so it will make it faster

xX NeMLuZioN Xx
03-15-2012, 08:53 PM
I got 64 % health no med kits
I'm right after the gut kills the boy
How do I sprint from this void?
He doesn't sprint for me or jf he does he stops
RB AN ANALOG ATICK LOL DONT DO ANYTHING

pravado
03-15-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm in the devils pit. After you do the water puzzle you go into an elevator and it crashes. I end up in an area with one zombie and a mine cart to push. Problem is it won't let me push the mine cart. I had the same problem in the beginning of the game on the first door (wouldn't let me push a) but i reloaded it and it worked. However, reloading for this part doesn't work.

The only thing I can think of is that I have to kill the zombie, but no matter how many times I punch it it won't go down. I'm going for the no kills achievement (on hard mode for first playthrough) so I can't exactly just use a weapon to kill it. Help?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm in the devils pit. After you do the water puzzle you go into an elevator and it crashes. I end up in an area with one zombie and a mine cart to push. Problem is it won't let me push the mine cart. I had the same problem in the beginning of the game on the first door (wouldn't let me push a) but i reloaded it and it worked. However, reloading for this part doesn't work.

The only thing I can think of is that I have to kill the zombie, but no matter how many times I punch it it won't go down. I'm going for the no kills achievement (on hard mode for first playthrough) so I can't exactly just use a weapon to kill it. Help?
yea you can use a weapon. Just when she falls down just dont hit her anymore

pravado
03-15-2012, 09:20 PM
wait so that won't count as a kill? can you explain in a little more detail how that works, cause generally using weapons would kill someone

i'm assuming while they're down if you hit them again it'll kill them, whereas if you just let them sit there and "seizure" they're just incapped? damn, was kind of hoping i could go through the game without having to fight anyone on this playthrough. is there a list of monsters that i HAVE to at least incap to progress? because i can see myself getting stuck in a bigger area that won't let me progress until all monsters are gone

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 09:22 PM
wait so that won't count as a kill? can you explain in a little more detail how that works, cause generally using weapons would kill someone
nope if they fall on the ground and start moving around, then that just means youve incapacitated them. Your going to be doing that a lot during hard. The only times it will count as a kill is if you use a gun or you hit them while they are down on the ground until they stop moving. Other than that you can use any melee weapon you want. If your worried that you killed some one, just go into your stats and check to see. Sometimes the enemy will die without even going incapacitated first. For some reason, this doesnt count as a kill towards you. So just make sure you dont use guns and when there on the ground, dont hit them

pravado
03-15-2012, 09:28 PM
gotcha, thanks. i guess i'm just gonna check my stats if i have to down anyone, and if it hits 1, reload save.

Dalewa
03-15-2012, 10:51 PM
i can't find the code for the door in the prison part. i have to follow some footsteps using uv light but can only find 3 numbers so far

nvm just saw the pass for it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thx.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 10:58 PM
i can't find the code for the door in the prison part. i have to follow some footsteps using uv light but can only find 3 numbers so far
which prison part

YelloJelloFetus
03-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Already explored the subway, called off the patrol cars and all they fun stuff, but I did not see the ladder and took the hook into battle. Lost it somewhere. Am I screwed? HELP! :C

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Already explored the subway, called off the patrol cars and all they fun stuff, but I did not see the ladder and took the hook into battle. Lost it somewhere. Am I screwed? HELP! :C
lolol ummm after your next auto save (go to load game to make sure it truly auto saved), try dying, then reloading. See if that helps.

YelloJelloFetus
03-15-2012, 11:48 PM
lolol ummm after your next auto save (go to load game to make sure it truly auto saved), try dying, then reloading. See if that helps.

Definitely loaded as far back as I could and still don't have it:v I know the fire axe and stuff regenerates, does the hook only live once?! Must I restart the entire game?! Fuuuuuhhhhh

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Definitely loaded as far back as I could and still don't have it:v I know the fire axe and stuff regenerates, does the hook only live once?! Must I restart the entire game?! Fuuuuuhhhhh
Ive never had that happen in that spot to be honest. Let me go check on my other tag real quick to see if theres another one laying around some where

Yea im not seeing another one anywhere dude. Im pretty sure that was the only one in that area. I dont remember if there was any in devils pit. That might be your last option to go check there

YelloJelloFetus
03-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Ive never had that happen in that spot to be honest. Let me go check on my other tag real quick to see if theres another one laying around some where

Ok THANK YOU! I'm kinda nervous it already glitched on me before one of the elevator buttons didn't work and I had to restart the level. **crosses fingers for another hook**

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 12:00 AM
I looked and didnt see anything anywhere. Im pretty sure there was only that one there. I dont remember if there was one in devils pit but I doubt it. Try letting an enemy kill you and then have to restore checkpoint that way. Thats worked for me a couple of times. But I could have sworn I did the same thing my 1st play through and I never had to restart. Im wondering why its not respawning since its an item you need to go forward.

YelloJelloFetus
03-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I looked and didnt see anything anywhere. Im pretty sure there was only that one there. I dont remember if there was one in devils pit but I doubt it. Try letting an enemy kill you and then have to restore checkpoint that way. Thats worked for me a couple of times. But I could have sworn I did the same thing my 1st play through and I never had to restart. Im wondering why its not respawning since its an item you need to go forward.

Thanks for all your help man, no luck though. Hope the developers fix that, I'm a huge fan of the series so I don't quite mind restarting since I wasn't that far in, but some players might have quit right there.

a_correa4
03-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Im stuck at the movie theatre, i found the wooden crank but when i exit the movie its not in my inventory, any info on the movie theatre?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Im stuck at the movie theatre, i found the wooden crank but when i exit the movie its not in my inventory, any info on the movie theatre?
you mean you went inside the movie on the screen? if thats the case, you need to go back into the movie and use it on the jack in the box thats in that house also. Then the jack in the box will give you a key. Take the key and climb the ladder thats in the corner of the room. Use it on a chest thats up there to get a golden and and bullets. Side note: your going to be attacked by several monsters as your leaving the house, so be prepared. After you exit the movie, you should get a side quest achievement

a_correa4
03-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Whats the code to the movie editing room?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 01:10 AM
Whats the code to the movie editing room?
9241. its in the puzzle guide thread as well

a_correa4
03-16-2012, 01:12 AM
i saw it thanks man

Dalewa
03-16-2012, 03:12 AM
I'm trying for the Good Behavior achievement on my 2nd playthrough on easy. but I'm also trying to do all the side quests. Is there a way I can do the bank side quests without actually killing the enemies or do I have to kill them :confused:

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 03:15 AM
I'm trying for the Good Behavior achievement on my 2nd playthrough on easy. but I'm also trying to do all the side quests. Is there a way I can do the bank side quests without actually killing the enemies or do I have to kill them :confused:
Some people say theyve done it but I personally have tried on several occasions and havnt been able to do it, since when there on the ground the vault doesnt open unless there dead, so if you get lucky and kill every monster before it hits the ground then yes I guess you could do it, but like I said, ive tried maybe 5 times and couldnt do it

coldheartkiller
03-16-2012, 03:31 AM
i been up and down the port side for an hour now, i cant find the 7th dig spot, theres no way to access any of the yards. its all gated off and the only place i can go is the boat. im trying to get my last 4 achievements b4 i head to bed ; ;

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 03:32 AM
i been up and down the port side for an hour now, i cant find the 7th dig spot, theres no way to access any of the yards. its all gated off and the only place i can go is the boat. im trying to get my last 4 achievements b4 i head to bed ; ;
did you try watching the video for it? theres one up in the guides now

do you remember where the mirror mirror side quest was? go west of that

coldheartkiller
03-16-2012, 03:33 AM
i didnt notice that, ill take a look again, thank u

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 03:38 AM
i didnt notice that, ill take a look again, thank u
ok ill try one more explantion: if your looking at the map, follow ketchum st. (with your finger) all the way left. Right before it curves up, do you see that gray box underneath it? (also above the word "bridge") well to the left of that block is where you want to go if your looking at the map

Dalewa
03-16-2012, 03:40 AM
Some people say theyve done it but I personally have tried on several occasions and havnt been able to do it, since when there on the ground the vault doesnt open unless there dead, so if you get lucky and kill every monster before it hits the ground then yes I guess you could do it, but like I said, ive tried maybe 5 times and couldnt do it

So I guess I'm gonna have to kill them? Would trying for good behavior on hard be easier then?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 03:42 AM
So I guess I'm gonna have to kill them? Would trying for good behavior on hard be easier then?
thats what I did it on. When your playing on hard your not doing any side quests so your going to run into considerably less enemies, and of those enemies your going to run into, most you can just run away from. Just make sure not to get overwhelmed especially towards the end. Play through and get a feel for the enemies and where they are, then on hard just pick and choose enemies to incapacitate so you dont get over run

pravado
03-17-2012, 01:18 AM
how the heck do i get to the place i need to be after beating the bogeyman? you said go up rice street but i dont' see any way to get over to rice street...

edit: nevermind once again. just make sure not to wander off once you get to the area after you beat the bogeyman. i went all the way back near the beginning area of the game and was so lost only to find that reverting to a previous save had me right where i needed to be lmao

pravado
03-17-2012, 01:41 AM
welp. yeah. still stuck. i lowered the bridge but still have no idea how to get to pleasant river. all paths are blocked

edit: nevermind AGAIN lol. found out you have to use the boat to get to the pleasant river. i thought you meant you had to go to the river before you could go to to the docks. makes sense now.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-17-2012, 01:50 AM
welp. yeah. still stuck. i lowered the bridge but still have no idea how to get to pleasant river. all paths are blocked
Ok exactly where are you. The sewers below st maria monastery end at the border of chastain heights and pleasant river

edit: ok he figured it out :woop:

persephone325
03-17-2012, 02:51 AM
I'm in what seems to be a police station. Murphy said he wants to get to the freight elevator but the gate in front of it is locked. There are two Weeping Bats in the area. What do I do?

persephone325
03-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Never mind. I found out what to do. lol

Judivarious
03-17-2012, 03:05 AM
I'm stuck on the bank sidequest....

so far what I've done...

Entered the bank, collected items/weapons, went down to the vault and tried to open a box, an alarm sounded, I went back upstairs and got stalked down by a screamer, I killed it, went up to the second floor office and turned off the alarm.

Now the bank vault is closed, the alarm is off, and I'm stuck.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Just had to reload a previous save after ANOTHER game glitch.

EliteShadowMan
03-17-2012, 03:39 PM
In the centennial building on the third floor when you encounter a bunch of dolls i ran like crazy to the elevator with the wheelchair stuck in it. After i moved the chair i ran in the elevator and pushed the button to go to the 2nd floor and the dolls shadow ran into the elevator with me. When the doors closed the thing fell over and it sounded like it died. I dashboarded asap, so will i still get the achievement for not killing anything? And did i miss something in that part?

demphra
03-17-2012, 04:36 PM
anyone know the keypad code for the door at the prison main hall, im having trouble figuring it out esp when those 3 psychos are in pursuit of me.

chicken10der
03-17-2012, 08:16 PM
has anyone been able to re-enter the centennial building after finishing it? i go to the garage entrance but the memorandum from the first visit is back on the door and trying to open the door just opens my notebook to the memo.

i've tried re-loading old saves, going on to other areas and coming back, restarting my xbox, uninstalling the game - no luck with anything

Gor1lla
03-17-2012, 08:22 PM
anyone know the keypad code for the door at the prison main hall, im having trouble figuring it out esp when those 3 psychos are in pursuit of me.
22345 (tried on normal)

Hope we are talking about the same door...

demphra
03-17-2012, 09:10 PM
22345 (tried on normal)

Hope we are talking about the same door...

aww it doesn't work and im playing on easy riddle

EliteShadowMan
03-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Where's the lightbulb in the theater?

EliteShadowMan
03-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Screw this game I'm finished. Ive looked all over where to go after the boogeyman fight. Some people say you have to ride a boat, ive looked all over the pier and still ha e yet to find a boat. Lowered the bridge and went across and still have yet to get unstuck.

Screw the people that are being vague on questions, and screw people that get unstuck from a part themselves and don't tell anyone how

Nevermind found the dumb boat

Gor1lla
03-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Can someone tell me where I can get money in the beginning of the town? Forgot to pick some up at the restaurant and want to buy chocolate

Dalewa
03-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Can someone tell me where I can get money in the beginning of the town? Forgot to pick some up at the restaurant and want to buy chocolate

Only place I can think of is the theater but you can't access that part until you get past the Centennial Building.

XEN610
03-19-2012, 11:50 AM
I walked into the monastery. In the large hall, no ax to break down the door in the big room or the room to south west. Cannot get to the room in the south east.

--FOUND IT--Moved the bookcase in the room with bullets.

demonizer_andy
03-19-2012, 12:37 PM
the lift part at the end of the prison do you have to incapacitate these creatures or is theere an escape route

Gor1lla
03-19-2012, 12:45 PM
@XEN610
There is a tunnel behind a shelf in the other room

Gor1lla
03-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Where is the handle for the house scenery for the theatre puzzle in the monastery (hard difficulty)?

€: Great, found it directly after asking :D It's near the stage

CyanideSpirit
03-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Anyone know a good spot for weeping bat kills? I've heard of them spawning under an overpass, but when I go there, nothing is there.

Tyger7
03-19-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm stuck on the bank sidequest....

so far what I've done...

Entered the bank, collected items/weapons, went down to the vault and tried to open a box, an alarm sounded, I went back upstairs and got stalked down by a screamer, I killed it, went up to the second floor office and turned off the alarm.

Now the bank vault is closed, the alarm is off, and I'm stuck.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Just had to reload a previous save after ANOTHER game glitch.

You could have just exited the bank, and re-entered.

Yeah, if you missed the money in the diner you must get it from the theater.

Where is the handle for the house scenery for the theatre puzzle in the monastery (hard difficulty)?

€: Great, found it directly after asking :D It's near the stage

You can skip the films and enter code 9241 into the door next to the projector. Now you can splice the film and enter the screen.

Anyone know a good spot for weeping bat kills? I've heard of them spawning under an overpass, but when I go there, nothing is there.

I haven't seen any spot they have been randomly spawning yet. I think I have killed around 7 and I only just got done with the Centennial Building. The only ones I have seen spawn have been scripted into the game.

-Few in the Devil's Pit (3 I think)
-One in an alley when going for a hook (it guarded it)
-2 in garage of Centennial
-1 in Library of Centennial

Screw the people that are being vague on questions, and screw people that get unstuck from a part themselves and don't tell anyone how

Nevermind found the dumb boat

Screw the people that get unstuck from a part and don't tell anyone? Then you said nevermind found the boat? Can someone get this guy a medal! ;)

Blaseio
03-19-2012, 10:42 PM
I need help in Fable2 to get all the Hero dolls for the Dollcatcher achievement. My gametag is Blaseio if anyone can help me.

Hawkins21
03-19-2012, 10:51 PM
i cannot find a hook to get the ladder down on lansdale ave.

Gor1lla
03-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Not sure about the street, but the 3 i know of are:

Right in front of the apartment (story progression)
There is one on the other side of the house with the Gramophone quest. It's in front of the red garage
One in the park next to the well

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-20-2012, 01:56 AM
thanks to everyone who has been helping other people in this thread. Ive been caught up in studying for finals and work. Thanks guys :woop:

Dalewa
03-20-2012, 04:53 AM
I need help in Fable2 to get all the Hero dolls for the Dollcatcher achievement. My gametag is Blaseio if anyone can help me.

Uhh... you're in the wrong place lol. Should be in fable 2 forums

flinttown420
03-21-2012, 08:08 PM
How in the world do you get BACK to hillside? Trying to go back to finish up the dispatch code side quest and i cannot for the life of me figure out where to go to get there (police station). My homeless man quest is glitched (fishing pole is not there) and i cannot use the underground passages to get to hillside (doors locked)

:NEVERMIND:

Stupid subway system is all jacked up

Nerph Herder
03-21-2012, 09:44 PM
I have no idea what I'm doing with the 9 pictographs. I don't know which ones to press or release. I'm playing Hard. Can someone please help? Thanks.

persephone325
03-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Never mind! Ignore this.

Pearson
03-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Where do you find the U.V. light? I'm ready to go into the Centennial Building and I don't want to face the dolls and their shadows without it. Also, how do you get to Chastain Heights?, because I need to get the coat for the homeless guy

Tide420
03-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Im trying to pull the ladder down on Lansdale just south of Brite St and it wont say "examine or w/e it says" ? It said it once when i didn't have the hook so i went and found a hook and now it wont ask again after numerous retries so im stuck. Does anyone have a clue on what i can do to get this ladder to que up again? Thanks in advance... :confused:

Gor1lla
03-22-2012, 06:47 PM
@Pearson: You find it in the Centennial Building ;)
It's in the back of the police car

@Tide420: If you are sure, that the ladder can be brought down, then try to walk out of reach and come back to see, if the prompt is available. If that doesn't work, quit the game and continue

persephone325
03-22-2012, 07:59 PM
How do you open the safe in the prison?

Pearson
03-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks Gor1lla for the heads up. I fought the first doll in the basement of the house that you can go in and it was a pain fighting the shadows without the U.V. light.
;)

Tide420
03-23-2012, 11:14 AM

@Tide420: If you are sure, that the ladder can be brought down, then try to walk out of reach and come back to see, if the prompt is available. If that doesn't work, quit the game and continue
The ladder does the flash effect when you stand next to it so im assuming that means it can be pulled down? I just cant stop thinking about what's up there and how important it is to the story and if i really need it or if it is just something like a health pack.
I did manage to get further into the story though to meet the DJ and escaped from there,now im i the movie theatre so i guess i will just keep going. Thanks for the reply.
ps: i tried walking away,tried different saves and still nothing? I don't really want to restart seeing im over 8 hours into the game lol.

Gor1lla
03-23-2012, 02:56 PM
IIRC the ladder should lead to an easteregg. The next ladder you have to pull down for story purpose (side quest) is after the radio station :)

If you want to see the easteregg, google: Downpour The Room Easteregg

Pearson
03-23-2012, 03:48 PM
What am I missing?, can't seem to find my way to Room 200 in the Centennial Building. Been all over the place! :confused:

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-23-2012, 03:50 PM
What am I missing?, can't seem to find my way to Room 200 in the Centennial Building. Been all over the place! :confused:

remember the area on the third floor where you have to balance yourself on the beams and where there are those doll baddies? make your way there and keep progressing until you reach room 303. When there, climb through the hole in the wall (east wall I believe). After that follow the path through room 302 and youll come to room 301. Theres a hole in the floor in this room. Climb down it and youll be in room 201. Room 200 is right across the hall from there

Pearson
03-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Thanks Flip. I been racking my brains out trying to figure out a way to 200. Lemme give it a try.

EDIT: I got it, been walking past the ladder that leads back down to the second floor for almost an half hour now! :rolleyes:

Also, what is the significance of the books that you find on the shelves that have numbers and letters scribbled in them?

Gor1lla
03-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Zero...probably less. They are just there to create atmosphere

Pearson
03-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Zero...probably less. They are just there to create atmosphere Ahh, okay, I didn't think that they meant anything because it didn't mention a sidequest or anything. But I wrote them down in case they were needed later on. So I can move on now and head on up to the 18th floor since I have all of the mystery items and puzzles solved.

blazzinSamurai5
03-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Im currently in the monasary doing the hansel and gretal play. Im stuck cause i dont have the wench for the machine and i cant find it anywhere. can anyone tell me where it is please? :confused:

Gor1lla
03-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Easy/Normal - In the same room as the vinyl
Hard: Near the stage on the right wall (when looking at the stage)

persephone325
03-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Never mind.

cheevo360
03-29-2012, 02:59 AM
Please help me with Safe Locker in diner. I still worked on it but nothing happen to achieve solve this hard puzzle difficulty.

Hard:
Turn dial 2 right two clicks
Turn dial 3 left three clicks
Turn dial 2 right three clicks. Dials 2 and 3 are now in position
Turn dial 4 right one click
Turn dial 5 right five clicks. Dials 4 and 5 are now in position
Turn dial 1 left three clicks

I did that way but why wouldn't unlock :(

Edit: Okay done this now. thank god now I can go sleep and rest because this puzzle waste my time for over 3 hours to tried solve lol

some Irish guys
04-01-2012, 05:39 AM
I'm in the prison after taking the boat, and I believe I skipped opening the first safe I ran into. I'm at the part where I entered 22345 to open the door, moved a box to reach a vent, but I don't have the item necessary to pry it open. Do I have to redo everything starting at the safe?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the Quarter Dollar on the shelf.

SYOTOS
04-07-2012, 12:23 AM
SPOILER !!!!!!!!

im getting aggravated
I'm at the radio dj par
where after the dj cop an yourself are attacked
I need a canteen so i can light a fire
However its not showing up on the chest
I reloaded different sections still nothing

Same as, i went in the door next to the rags, where it is supose to be, but its not there :confused: help?

Edit..... Found it. Gotta go back to the dj room, into the kitchen. It should be there.

Cyred
04-07-2012, 04:35 PM
I forgot to dig up the first digging places for the side quest "Diggin up the past" and I am now at the point where I have to go to the boat, now can I get back to the start of the city?? I tried to go through the sewers but the door is locked and I can't find another way.... Or do I have to get through the whole game again for that side quest?

PLAYGOD
04-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Hey everyone looking for some help finding the fishing rod, I am doing easy combat normal puzzles and I can't find it anywhere, I have heard this is a glitch and that it doesn't appear on normal puzzle at all is this true?

Gor1lla
04-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Yes, that glitch does exist

PLAYGOD
04-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Damn that is a real pain but thank you mate!

The Junt
04-08-2012, 10:01 PM
OK, where is this information in the game? I've been all over the place looking for numbers to get into these safe lockers. Are there clues in the game or are we forced to look online to find these things...? sheesh.

MEGSY
04-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Does anyone no where to get a chalkboard duster to clean the chalkboard in the monastery.

Gor1lla
04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
@The Junt: Are you talking about the one at the beginning of SH? If so, these are pre order codes, you got them, if you pre ordered ;)

@MEGSY: You will get one together with the second page
It's inside the chest in the house during the theatre puzzle

NativeMilk
04-10-2012, 12:00 PM
I've just left the orphanage with the key marked Freedom. I have no idea where to go - I thought I should go down to the docks to find the DJ's boat, but there are none there. I've tried making my way to the police station but all roads seem blocked.

P.S. What's with the save system in this game? I quit my last game just after it saved, I loaded it back up and I was at a previous save. This keeps happening.

Gor1lla
04-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Wrong docks ;) Go past them until you come to a drawbridge. Lower it and follow the street.

NativeMilk
04-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Cheers! I went there and couldn't see how to lower them but I'll look again.

JuniorMT
06-30-2012, 05:16 PM
I feel like such a n00b.

I'm only 6 percent in and seem to be stuck already.

I started the game, got tokens, and all for that machine. saw it saved my game a few minutes later and I took a break. Loaded it up today, cruised through the first couple areas and found the token machine for the tram deal. Low and behold the tokens are not in my inventory and I can't seem to find a way out to back track. Am I going to have to restart the game? If so, I'm selling this game as I don't believe a game should be made this way, to force the player reload and redo progress already done.

So could anyone help with a solution to my problem? Thanks!

NVM: found the clothes on the bed in one of the rooms and found the key to the fence...

etukl
08-04-2012, 03:45 PM
JUNIORMT

Way to break track inbetween the buildings are some barrels, to the left is a slight gap Murphy can pass through, open the gate (should already have the key when you change clothers), now your back outside and can head back to the tram station, this is the route you will need to take when you head back to the token machine, hope this helps

CodyForTomorrow
10-02-2012, 06:47 PM
I didn't read through all 7 pages of this, so sorry in advance if this has already been brought up, but I have reason to believe my game is internally broken. I am at the Devil's Mine Pit (I think). I'm 10% into the game. At the part where you have to go up the hidden-in-darkness staircase and rotate the valves, nothing seems to work for me. I have rotated them so that the water flows both to the elevator and to the pumps, and the way back has not been blocked off for me as I read it's supposed to. I have tried probably 3 times now with no luck at all, and I'm very aggravated, seeing as how I have been very anxious to play this for a very long time. I have looked up multiple guides and videos and do exactly as they say/do, but I do not get the same outcome. I can't clear my cache and start over because then I will lose the licenses to my arcade games until I can license transfer my account again in a few months. Any help?

EDIT/UPDATE: I just started my game over (without clearing my cache) and am experiencing the same problem in this playthrough. So either I'm missing something (although according to the walkthrough on IGN, I am not), or my game is broken like I feared. If anyone can clear this up for me, that would be fantastic.

SECOND EDIT: I should also probably point out that the crate is not on my left when I reach the top of the stairs. There is nothing there. Also, it does not allow me to even attempt to open the chain-link elevator door/gate, and Murphy does not say anything when I use the lighter to read the signs, or when I am rotating the valves. I think I am correct in my broken game assumption.

Darksam644
01-09-2014, 09:13 PM
ive come across an annoying glitch and it seems im totally stuck. its early on in the game, so im not that worried but still annoying.

Just after the first other world encounter in the diner ive made my way outside using the lift. I picked up the key assuming I would use it later at some point. so I am outside with no way to open up the gate, the key was meant to be for the upstairs area of the diner, and now that im outside the lift has disappeared and there is no way I can find to get back inside and use the key.

so be warned everyone, before using the diner lift, make sure you have explored the upstairs area and picked up the RUSTY key.

good luck

PHub07
03-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Great...no one will see this. I am having an issue with the freaking Monestary theatre puzzle section. I follow the order you activate things perfectly yet for some reason it acts like I failed.....

and as im typing this I CAN infact confirm this is a glitch now. I have no idea what causes it....Its possible starting the sequence before finding the lever causes it because thats what I had done. I had to purposely do it wrong to 'reset" it or something because now doing it right again worked.