PDA

View Full Version : Secret Weapons

ComatoseCracker23
03-13-2012, 09:08 PM
so do any of the endings unlock awesome weapons like in previous Silent Hill games. Just trying to scope out which ending to go for first as to make the other playthroughs easier.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-13-2012, 09:27 PM
so do any of the endings unlock awesome weapons like in previous Silent Hill games. Just trying to scope out which ending to go for first as to make the other playthroughs easier.
its not new game plus. You dont get anything for beating it

if you plan on playing through the whole game multiple times, I would start on hard/hard and go for not killing anyone. Get the good ending and spare the last boss. Reload, and kill the last boss.

Then on second play through get all the collectables, side quests, kills, ect, and the secret ending

third playthrough, get bad ending, kill boss. reload, spare boss

ComatoseCracker23
03-13-2012, 09:36 PM
thank you, always helps having a plan in place for efficiency. still, it's a shame to see some Silent Hill traditions broken. first, not having the soundtrack done by akira yamaoka, now the loss of secret weapons. also, I think this is one of the few silent hill games to not have a ufo ending. oh well, still looking forward to playing it.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-13-2012, 10:54 PM
thank you, always helps having a plan in place for efficiency. still, it's a shame to see some Silent Hill traditions broken. first, not having the soundtrack done by akira yamaoka, now the loss of secret weapons. also, I think this is one of the few silent hill games to not have a ufo ending. oh well, still looking forward to playing it.
yea I def agree. The sound track is hurting. I think that was the biggest disappointment for me

ComatoseCracker23
03-14-2012, 02:44 AM
yeah probably my favorite preorder incentives were the soundtracks that came with Silent Hill Origins and Homecoming. Guess I know why they decided to put in game weapons this time around.