View Full Version : Gamepicture?

Dark Anaconda
03-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Hey guys,

before the gamerscore crash today, i had the "Big Boss" Picture in my game history (where you can see your games + achievements).

But after recovering my gamertag ,i have now some white picture with the titel "MGS peace walker HD Edition"

I just want to know what your gamepicture/Gamesymbol from peace walker is look like?

03-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Dude ive been bitching about all kinds of gamerpics changing?? L.A. Noire, Dead Space 2, Kinect Fun Lab games, Micheal Jackson Experience, etc. etc. the list goes on and on, but good ole M$ doesnt seem to care to fix the problem.

Dark Anaconda
03-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Yeah dude...i had Big Boss Picture yesterday before the Crash, and now i have some fucking random white background picture ..

This is pissing me off ,because yesterday everything was fine ,but after recovering my gamertag ,i recognized some bad changes.

The Big Boss Game Picture ,was really really awesome ,it was extremly beautiful and now i got this crap.

Some of my friends have still Big Boss , looks like i am the only idiot who got this white background game picture from MGS Peace Walker in the game history.....