PDA

View Full Version : trying to find enemy 4 levels higher?

Breedhate68
03-14-2012, 04:15 AM
probably should of done at start but figured it would be easy, Anyway i'm ONLY level 12 but figured if I went to next zone no prob.
I was in Glendara and traveled through Lorca-rane, The Wolds, Tala-Rane and into the Red Marshes but still every mob was still yellow. I only ran through each figuring I would hit a red enemy but not even an Orange. Where do I need to go?

averycardoza
03-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Like all the comments on that achievment says. Re-load the tutorial save and get thrown in jail, Pick lock, don't get caught by guards, Flip lever, Kill very weak Prisoner and its done.

Onelastbreath
03-19-2012, 07:07 PM
I did the same as the above poster but killed 1 of the guards. Actually turned out to be quite tricky but use your lightning and you should be fine.

DemonDriller88
03-20-2012, 09:56 AM
For anyone level 30ish you can go to the cave called primordia in alabastra there's chicken overlords in there that breath fire haha

three15
03-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Posted this somewhere else but i did this .. went to Adessa and attacked the guards in Reckoning mode, if you're a highish level, then you need to beat a Gatekeeper, he's a little legion looking guy and make sure you inflict the killer blow rather than him dying from flames etc.

Headless Snip3r
04-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Like all the comments on that achievment says. Re-load the tutorial save and get thrown in jail, Pick lock, don't get caught by guards, Flip lever, Kill very weak Prisoner and its done.

Perfect and easy. This was the achievement I was starting to fret about. I couldn't find any red enemies. Thanks so much.

alanp9
04-14-2012, 12:36 AM
For those who don't want to reload a much earlier save, I went to Rathir around level 20 or so, committed a crime, refused to yield, and the pissed off guards were all red. Took a few fate potions to finally kill one, but it did the trick.