PDA

View Full Version : amazon pre order locker code

ckleckner
03-14-2012, 01:00 PM
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of Silent Hill: Downpour. Now it's time to get you your bonus items.

When a locker appears in the game, enter the following code to have your exclusive weapons (Pistol 45 and Baseball Bat) appear inside. These lockers are placed throughout the game and you can enter your code at any of them: 353479

When you come across a locker in the game, follow these steps:
Step 1: Press the Action button to interact with the locker
Step 2: The numpad will appear
Step 3: Enter 353479 as the combination code
Step 4: Press the Action button
Step 5: Now the locker will open with your weapons

Below are a few locations where you can find lockers in the game:
1. Entrance of Silent Hill (After exiting Devils Pit tourist area).
2. House with the basement entrance on Campbell St.
3. Pearl Creek Subway (Off Laymond Ave).

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 01:13 PM
thanks for the info. So is there two different codes now? the gamestop one and the amazon one? and they both work on the same lockers? it seem like if you put in one code youll get a certain set of items and put in another code and get another set. and can you use one code on one lock and the other code on another locker? just want to confirm this before I put it in the guide

So here you go for the items. The lockers are located at:

Entrance of Silent Hill after the Devil's Pit
House with Basement on Campbell St.
Pearl Creek Subway (off Laymond Ave.)

Code is 171678

these are gamestop preorder codes for those gun safe looking things

this is the other code im questioning fyi

ckleckner
03-14-2012, 01:41 PM
i assume ur right i havent tried them myself yet becasue im too far and havnt found another locker but yea i think your right. but the email did say theres more locations then just the 3 they tell you. i just copied and pasted my email from amazon for the instructions.

the gamestop code probably works on the same ones just not sure wether you can use both at once or either one.

Banes
03-14-2012, 05:07 PM
The 171678 code gives you a nail gun and a sweet axe. Just for those who don't know!

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 05:33 PM
The 171678 code gives you a nail gun and a sweet axe. Just for those who don't know!
thanks for the info dude

ckleckner
03-14-2012, 10:13 PM
[quote=banes;4949774]The 171678 code gives you a nail gun and a sweet axe. Just for those who don't know! quote]

i thought i mentioned that when i posted the code

ckleckner
03-14-2012, 10:15 PM
just found another code on gamefaqs 911977 gives rifle and golf club

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-14-2012, 10:25 PM
just found another code on gamefaqs 911977 gives rifle and golf club
sweet thanks! unfortunately once you put in one code, thats the item your going to get in all the lockers for that game. I put in the nail gun one and and now every pre order locker is already open with the nail gun inside. so chose wisely!

bluetop20
03-15-2012, 04:01 AM
thanks broski

MetalMudkip
03-22-2012, 01:16 AM
people are trying to sell these on eBay.

eiVaL
03-25-2012, 08:56 AM
just got to my first locker and seeing them in action here id say the Rifle is the best choice, having the stopping power to kill in 1-2 hits(probably outright kills with 1 on Easy) and id assume the Golf club lasts longer than the Bat since its metal and not wood, plus if theres another handgun laying around im assuming i could carry both since the Rifle holsters on the back and the handgun does in the hip holster:confused:

and the nailgun looks useless.

Gor1lla
03-25-2012, 10:33 AM
You can only hold one rifle OR pistol, dunno why...

There isn't much rifle ammo in the game, so i would prefer a pistol. I got the axe myself, imo it's the best choice. It doesn't break and you can open barricaded doors. The nailgun is pretty strong. I killed a boss with 8 shots :)

eiVaL
03-25-2012, 09:10 PM
You can only hold one rifle OR pistol, dunno why...

There isn't much rifle ammo in the game, so i would prefer a pistol. I got the axe myself, imo it's the best choice. It doesn't break and you can open barricaded doors. The nailgun is pretty strong. I killed a boss with 8 shots :)

did u manually holster the pistol then try to pick the rifle up?

technically its not in your hands so i dont see how they could develop the game where it just falls off your possession, ill have to wait till i come across another pistol to test it

eiVaL
03-26-2012, 12:09 AM
okay i just came across a handgun and i was able to pick it up with my rifle on my back, so you CAN carry 2 guns.:drunk

edit- okay, my theory about holstering the handgun and rifle is false tho, if you try to holster either gun, he automatically pulls out the other, so you cant keep both guns AND pick up an object..which doesnt really make sense =/

Gor1lla
03-26-2012, 09:48 AM
That's what i meant. Sorry for the bad description :) At least you can carry paintings and a rod without having problems

JuSt BLaZe
06-25-2012, 07:08 PM
I did go for the NAIL GUN & THE AXE. Figured out later on that the axe is not so special since I found the same copy of it in an apartment only 1h later. Well at least they let you find some ammo for the Nail Gun, that's a plus...sort of.

Jimbo76
08-18-2012, 02:01 PM
I wonder if these will work on the PS3 version? il check em out anyway, so thanks.