PDA

View Full Version : Lost all my Cheevo's

StellaArtois Sr
03-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Yesterday I was playing online and nearly reached rank 25. Today I was checking my score against played players and realised my score was 0. I first thought it was as I was looking at Americans and other countries scores the 2 games were not the same as sometimes happens. When I checked against my own friends it still shows zero gamerscore.I have looked at autolog and everything is fine there I am still rank 24 got all my cars but my gamerscore shows zero. Where has my 600 + gamerscore gone. All I find is the NFS icon with 0 points as if I have never played it.Even all the icons in my player profile have gone.
I brought the game second hand, used the online code for it, spent money on 2 DLC packs.
I am extremely frustrated after putting hours of work and plenty of money into the game and now have nothing to show for it. I had completed the run, achieved all the online achievements and got to rank 24 all for nothing.
I do not hack or glitch games because frankly I wouldnt know how to and to be honest I dont see the point in that.
Has anyone else experienced this. I have sent an email to EA but I dont expect any joy from them

StellaArtois Sr
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
After moaning to my mate about the problem of lost cheeevo's he has looked at my score to find they are all there, all 680 of them. I fired up Jr's xbox to find he is right, there they are all there sitting pretty in my profile, only I cant see them from my account.I rebooted my xbox a number of times to no avail.
Its bizzare my account shows the Gamerscore of 110204 with 0 on NFS anyone looking at my profile sees 110204 with 680 for NFS.
So after sending EA an email maybe its not them after all, its probably Microsoft, that definately means I will never see them again even though you lot will lol.

killergp123
03-14-2012, 04:28 PM
After moaning to my mate about the problem of lost cheeevo's he has looked at my score to find they are all there, all 680 of them. I fired up Jr's xbox to find he is right, there they are all there sitting pretty in my profile, only I cant see them from my account.I rebooted my xbox a number of times to no avail.
Its bizzare my account shows the Gamerscore of 110204 with 0 on NFS anyone looking at my profile sees 110204 with 680 for NFS.
So after sending EA an email maybe its not them after all, its probably Microsoft, that definately means I will never see them again even though you lot will lol.
Have you tried recovering your gamertag? As it is there server side if other people are seeing it, it's just corrupted on your console.

StellaArtois Sr
03-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Have you tried recovering your gamertag? As it is there server side if other people are seeing it, it's just corrupted on your console.

Nice one mate, many thanks for that it worked a treat. It's a pity I didn't come on here first before sending EA an email I feel a bit of a twat now, oh well never mind, just glad I have my points back. Having said that though EA didn't reply, not the biggest surprise there then.
That's the beauty of having sites like this it helps me out with more than just gamer points, and this tip is certainly worth remembering for future reference.

upindat
03-19-2012, 06:40 PM
WTF?? It shows i played this game today, unlocked one cheevo. I dont even own this game. Called microsoft to see what was up.

killergp123
03-19-2012, 06:54 PM
WTF?? It shows i played this game today, unlocked one cheevo. I dont even own this game. Called microsoft to see what was up.
It might be a sign of someone in your account. Did you get a message along the lines of "This gamertag was last signed in on a different console" when booting your console?

I know my friend randomly had Sims 3 pc version played when his account was hacked (and they bought it with his credit card).

Tom115
06-18-2012, 10:48 AM

How did it show your gamerscore as 110204 in March when it's only 109824 now?

Darth Cuda
09-13-2012, 06:10 AM
How did it show your gamerscore as 110204 in March when it's only 109824 now?

Time travel?

Tudor03
09-24-2012, 05:55 PM
I can relate lostt all my damn saves at least not the chevos too... Good luck to ya buddy