PDA

View Full Version : **POSSIBLE SPOILERS** help needed please

Bax x360a
08-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Just got to the room in arcadia where the inventor women is killed (who you have to deliver a rose to) and from here you have to go and find all of those supplements in order to make a product at the u-invent machine. Anybody know of a guide or could write a quick guide to where the objects can be found? cant find them and really bored of looking now!! thanks very very much in advance

Zef
08-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Do they not show up if you turn on Quest arrows? When I was playing through the demo I had no idea where to go, found this feature in the menu and it showed me the right way. But as that was only the demo I don't know if it will work in this case, it could be worth a try though.

darkXhawk
08-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Im having a similar problem. After I collected all of the pictures of the people I killed for that guy (forget name) I was sent back to the Farmers Market to get more Enzymes for a lady. There aren't any goals in my menu and when I go into the room with the bee hives, there are no enzymes to be found. But my quest arrow leads me to that room. Any help?

Bax x360a
08-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Im having a similar problem. After I collected all of the pictures of the people I killed for that guy (forget name) I was sent back to the Farmers Market to get more Enzymes for a lady. There aren't any goals in my menu and when I go into the room with the bee hives, there are no enzymes to be found. But my quest arrow leads me to that room. Any help?
dont hijack my thread :p and i could of swear it mentioned something about arrows aswell, but when its normally just leading you to a goal there will be an arrow at the top of the screen anyway saying where to go...Just not when you have to collect the ingredients to make this thing

EvilJin
08-21-2007, 09:38 PM

The enzymes are in the bee hives. U push the button so the room fills with smoke and then search

darkXhawk
08-21-2007, 10:58 PM
The enzymes are in the bee hives. U push the button so the room fills with smoke and then search

Like I said...no enzymes. Meaning ALL of the hives are empty.

darkXhawk
08-21-2007, 11:00 PM
dont hijack my thread :p and i could of swear it mentioned something about arrows aswell, but when its normally just leading you to a goal there will be an arrow at the top of the screen anyway saying where to go...Just not when you have to collect the ingredients to make this thing

Sorry, just didn't wanna make a new thread. Its taboo ;)

Bax x360a
08-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Sorry, just didn't wanna make a new thread. Its taboo ;)
lol no problem. Im geussing youre past my part then, how did you go about finding them? Anybody? I cant see myself playing this game again until i find out :(

darkXhawk
08-22-2007, 05:37 PM
lol no problem. Im geussing youre past my part then, how did you go about finding them? Anybody? I cant see myself playing this game again until i find out :(

If you go into the goal menu you can review your current goals. Choose one and make it your active goal by pressing A. The arrow will lead you right to the items you need. I started all over. I dunno if I hit some kind of glitch or what. But I just played through it agian last night in one sitting without a problem.